L8 APEX
12-25-2003, 08:17 AM
I'll be back Monday:banana:
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/15400EX_garage.jpg

03'svtlight
12-25-2003, 11:09 AM
I'll be back Monday:banana:
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/15400EX_garage.jpg
Hey Terry, is that 2stroke or 4stroke?? Looks sweet!!! I have a honda XR100 that my son has gotten tired of. Anyone interested?? :cool:

Nuhklz
12-25-2003, 11:17 AM
The tires are too clean. Post a pic of the aftermath.

skalywags
12-26-2003, 01:50 AM
Hey Terry, is that 2stroke or 4stroke?? Looks sweet!!! I have a honda XR100 that my son has gotten tired of. Anyone interested?? :cool:
how much for the XR100 and what year. I race in the Texas Cross Country Racing Assoc (TCCRA). the website is WWW.TCCRA.org. you could post that bike for sale there, or give me some info and I can post it for you.

Stinkbug
12-26-2003, 08:56 AM
how much for the XR100 and what year. I race in the Texas Cross Country Racing Assoc (TCCRA). the website is WWW.TCCRA.org (http://www.tccra.org/). you could post that bike for sale there, or give me some info and I can post it for you.
Skalywags, What class do you race in? I am x324 just wondering that must be your white o1+ I have seen out there.

skalywags
12-26-2003, 01:19 PM
No, I'm not sure who the White one belongs to. I saw him up in Frisco a couple times, though. I have an '03 Sonic Blue, only made a couple races before I blew my leg up during the break. Before I bought the L you might have seen me in my white '00 Dakota R/T 5.9.

I am new to the riding, so I am not in the fast class like you. I'm in the E6 class (E691).

Stinkbug
12-27-2003, 12:47 AM
No, I'm not sure who the White one belongs to. I saw him up in Frisco a couple times, though. I have an '03 Sonic Blue, only made a couple races before I blew my leg up during the break. Before I bought the L you might have seen me in my white '00 Dakota R/T 5.9.

I am new to the riding, so I am not in the fast class like you. I'm in the E6 class (E691).
I will have to look for you. I have been bumped and do not know what my new number is maybe x11 or x7 if they are not taken.

L8 APEX
12-28-2003, 10:16 PM
Well, the sport ATV's were spoken for so I got stuck riding a Rancher ES 4X4. Funny thing is I rode it so hard I out jumped and passed the guys on their Raptor 660's and other sport quads:rll: . I was wearing my insulated coveralls and the Elmer hat I hunt in and they were cracking up about how I looked running them down. We rode the sand dunes so there was no mud only sand sand and more sand...
http://powersports.honda.com/assets/images/model/model_hero_shot/atvs/2004/large/FourTrax_Rancher_4X4_ES.jpg

skalywags
12-28-2003, 11:00 PM
where did you ride? I want to take my bike out to some sand dunes and do some launching!

L8 APEX
12-28-2003, 11:14 PM
I think it is called Winkler Couty park, or Kermit sand hills off hwy 115. It is a blast there are perimeter trails and large 200' dunes in the center

03'svtlight
12-29-2003, 11:03 AM
how much for the XR100 and what year. I race in the Texas Cross Country Racing Assoc (TCCRA). the website is WWW.TCCRA.org. you could post that bike for sale there, or give me some info and I can post it for you.
The XR100 is $1200.00. I paid $1800.00 for it exactly one year ago. It runs very good!!! A whole lotta go but not much whoa. :confused: My son did something to the front brake. I found that out the hard way yesterday flyin' down the hill (over 50) and couldn't stop as quickly as I preferred. :hammer: What ever it is, its in the lever. I think a small clip has come off of it. Took the wheel off and the brakes are fine. So its got a fresh plug, and an oil change w/Honda oil. Gotta call D&S about the brakes but otherwise its ready for a new home. :tu:

skalywags
12-30-2003, 12:24 AM
I'll look an see if there are any wanted adds, on that forum, and keep my ears open for ya! Don't think i want to get rid of the YZ250, though to ride an Xr100, even though it might be safer for me.

03'svtlight
12-30-2003, 02:22 AM
I'll look an see if there are any wanted adds, on that forum, and keep my ears open for ya! Don;t think i want o get ride of the YZ250, though to ride an Xr100, even though it might be safer for me.
Kewl dude!! :cool: I think that YZ is a 2stroke if Im not mistaken. If so its silly fast!!! :nana2 You can really bust some a$$ with it if not your own... :nono: :evil :tu:

skalywags
12-30-2003, 08:01 PM
Kewl dude!! :cool: I think that YZ is a 2stroke if Im not mistaken. If so its silly fast!!! :nana2 You can really bust some a$$ with it if not your own... :nono: :evil :tu:
yeah it's a 2 stroke, I haven't tapped it's potential since I am new to this stuff, but it is fast and has a kick to it! It likes to jump to. But I think i was actaully jumping better and farther on my YZ125. But that was before my 9 day hospital visit, them my broken leg. I'm having to get brave again, which is coming with time.