PDA

View Full Version : What to do at work when you are bored?

PoorSvtman
12-26-2003, 09:57 AM
What in the world is there to do at work when you got jack to do? I work at a chevy dealership and im out back in the R.V. repair center. We have nothing to work on.

Since its the day after xmas theres only the shopforeman, me and another tech. So ill either be sleeping or sitting on the comp, and the net is getting boring.

Anybody got any ideas?

:hammer:

andy_cain
12-26-2003, 10:47 AM
What in the world is there to do at work when you got jack to do? I work at a chevy dealership and im out back in the R.V. repair center. We have nothing to work on.

Since its the day after xmas theres only the shopforeman, me and another tech. So ill either be sleeping or sitting on the comp, and the net is getting boring.

Anybody got any ideas?

:hammer:

One word my friend..."EBAY"...time just seems to fly by when you are shopping :d

Stinkbug
12-26-2003, 11:56 AM
Really glad to know I am not the only one at work.

PoorSvtman
12-26-2003, 12:22 PM
One word my friend..."EBAY"...time just seems to fly by when you are shopping :d

Been there done that for the past few days. But gonna start looking for crap i realy dont need.

skalywags
12-26-2003, 01:13 PM
find some good mods for a totally stock '03, buy them, then let me know they are in. Then on the days you are bored I will bring my truck by and you can install them!

PoorSvtman
12-26-2003, 01:25 PM
find some good mods for a totally stock '03, buy them, then let me know they are in. Then on the days you are bored I will bring my truck by and you can install them!

LOL. Only if you buy mods for my 99. I havent found much of anything good other than the 15 dollar boost bypass mod and some stickers,etc. About to try some different wording and see what comes up.