PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Guys!

PoorSvtman
01-02-2004, 12:17 PM
Just wanted to thank Steve for hooking me up with his 2lb pulley and for installing it. Ill have your $$ by next friday.

Bobby Thanks for helping me switch VB with andrew and the fluid.

And everyone else that came over and help/ hung out. Had a great lil mod day even tho some of felt like hamered dog Sh!t . :nana2

Im feeling the lack of sleep today. Im so tired my eyes are burning, and they can barely stay open. :hammer:

Thanks again guys!

bobbywade69
01-02-2004, 12:23 PM
No problemo!!! Always help a Lightning Brotha out!!:tu: Now all u need is a chip and you'll be good!! I'll see u at the dyno tomorrow maybe I can put down 600RWHP :d

99WhiteBeast
01-02-2004, 12:31 PM
Anytime Mike:cool:

jcblack
01-02-2004, 12:40 PM
Here goes a pic. Six Trucks. Three blacks which is bas ass.

PoorSvtman
01-02-2004, 12:49 PM
Everybody is welcome back over anytime! I have a pretty good size covered patio for bbqs or anything. I think my mom enjoyed seeing all the Ls together more than anything.

When me an bobby were cleaning up the garage she kept asking us to find her a man with a Lightning.

Silver_2000
01-02-2004, 12:55 PM
When me an bobby were cleaning up the garage she kept asking us to find her a man with a Lightning.
How old is she ? Is she hot ??

:twitch:

PoorSvtman
01-02-2004, 04:58 PM

lol I dunno if shes hot, shes my mom. Shes 53. But she was scrubbin yesterday in some sweat pants and white socks. She just woke up when we started working. She may be 53 but she acts and looks younger.

dboat
01-02-2004, 06:45 PM

Dont know Doug, maybe you need a little "old school" type of woman...

skalywags
01-04-2004, 06:31 PM

Good questions Doug! I was going to ask the same thing but wasn't sure if that was an appropriate response. But then, in this forum why was I worried about that?

PoorSvtman
01-04-2004, 10:18 PM
Good questions Doug! I was going to ask the same thing but wasn't sure if that was an appropriate response. But then, in this forum why was I worried about that?

Meh it dosent bother me any,some of my other older friends (30yrs old or so) have hit on her thinking she was younger. She needs a man so she has something to do than sit around the house building stuff.

PoorSvtman
01-04-2004, 10:26 PM
By the way when me and bobby where putting in the FTVB i finaly found my exhaust leak ive been looking for some time now. Its one of the welds on the header tubes by the block. Theres a lil crack and its has some black soot and a lil rust around it.

Just need to take it to a place than can weld it up for me.

blueoval01
01-04-2004, 10:58 PM
Meh it dosent bother me any,some of my other older friends (30yrs old or so) have hit on her thinking she was younger. She needs a man so she has something to do than sit around the house building stuff. Bring her to the next meeting this Thursday. I'm sure she will appreciate all the attention ........ :D

PoorSvtman
01-04-2004, 11:16 PM
Bring her to the next meeting this Thursday. I'm sure she will appreciate all the attention ........ :D

I doubt she would drive out there then back here to arlington. Hell i probly cant even make it to this weeks meet :hammer:

blueoval01
01-05-2004, 08:31 PM
Well then ........
Feb. meet is at Hooters in S. Arlington ......... :evil

PoorSvtman
01-05-2004, 10:03 PM
Well then ........
Feb. meet is at Hooters in S. Arlington ......... :evil

LOL if anybody else realy wants her to come ill mention hooters to her.

skalywags
01-06-2004, 09:52 PM
LOL if anybody else realy wants her to come ill mention hooters to her.
bring her out! why not? the most we can do is embarass you, her, or ourselves!

PoorSvtman
01-06-2004, 09:56 PM
bring her out! why not? the most we can do is embarass you

See thats why i dont want to bring her. :beer: . But if anyone wants to meet her u can stop by my house before or after. She already attacked bobbywade about his dad i think. I couldnt hear as i was cleaing up the garage.

skalywags
01-06-2004, 10:00 PM
See thats why i dont want to bring her. :beer: . But if anyone wants to meet her u can stop by my house before or after. She already attacked bobbywade about his dad i think. I couldnt hear as i was cleaing up the garage. :rll: :beer:

PoorSvtman
01-06-2004, 10:10 PM
:rll: :beer:

Yea shes fun to have as a mom. But still dose the usual mom job of embarrasing her son. But its all good.