PDA

View Full Version : jcblack

scott015
01-05-2004, 10:59 AM
Jacob

hey bud, not sure if you ever got back to me yet or not, but I do not think so... anyway, I would like to get that hood I have painted. I just thought I would give him a shot and see what he says.... otherwise Im just gonna have to take it up to a shop and see what they say.... get back to me and let me know something...

scott
817 925 0491

PoorSvtman
01-05-2004, 12:59 PM
Jacob

hey bud, not sure if you ever got back to me yet or not, but I do not think so... anyway, I would like to get that hood I have painted. I just thought I would give him a shot and see what he says.... otherwise Im just gonna have to take it up to a shop and see what they say.... get back to me and let me know something...

scott
817 925 0491

Hey scott. Not trying to sound like a dick or anything but theres a private message feature on this site. Its better to send a Pm than make a post about it. :tu:

jcblack
01-05-2004, 08:10 PM
Jacob

scott
817 925 0491First of all, I want you to know that this is not a rude or aggressive post. You have posted many times about several different things and have not followed through with them. Dyno day, help with the foglight, fuel filter, paint work, etc. I am not the only one that notices this. I am more than happy to ask the guy that paints for me how much and when can he do it. But i am asking from you that you do not jerk me nor him around and waste our time. There is nothing more that I hate than to be the middle man. I try to hook people up with a guy that can paint awesome and do it for a good price, and they never follow through. He gets ready to do it and the other person backs out. If you are serious, we can find out tomorrow. Like I said, dont take offense. It's just advise.

PoorSvtman
01-05-2004, 10:12 PM
First of all, I want you to know that this is not a rude or aggressive post. You have posted many times about several different things and have not followed through with them. Dyno day, help with the foglight, fuel filter, paint work, etc. I am not the only one that notices this. I am more than happy to ask the guy that paints for me how much and when can he do it. But i am asking from you that you do not jerk me nor him around and waste our time. There is nothing more that I hate than to be the middle man. I try to hook people up with a guy that can paint awesome and do it for a good price, and they never follow through. He gets ready to do it and the other person backs out. If you are serious, we can find out tomorrow. Like I said, dont take offense. It's just advise.

Im doing his fuel filter and gonna mess with his fog light 2morow at my house after work.

By the way can your guy paint plastic stuff as well. Im thinking about getting my wiper cowl, mirror caps and stuff painted. Just curious. Still debating on if i should make the L faster or add a lil bling :nana2 .

bobbywade69
01-05-2004, 10:16 PM
The paint will make it go faster!!:tu: Paint=Less Drag :nana2

PoorSvtman
01-05-2004, 10:28 PM
The paint will make it go faster!!:tu: Paint=Less Drag :nana2

Thats what i was thinking. But its either a chip or get some stuff painted.

scott015
01-06-2004, 09:33 AM
well i hope you guys dont have the wrong impression of me. I mentioned earlier in another post and appoligized for not being around the past few weeks. I did make a post about doing a dyno day and also getting help with the fuel filter/fog light.... but then with christmas I took 2 weeks off work which was MUCH needed. I work AT LEAST 70 hours per week every week with no days off... so during that 2 weeks off for christmas i had NO INTENTION on even stepping foot into my work.... well just so happens that my computer at home went out and I had no way of loggin onto the internet. So in a sense I did kinda blow you guys off... but i didnt think there was any harm... yes I did ask if anyone wants to do a dyno day, but me personally never set a date or anything.. just asked.... and then I did ask about the fuel filter, but never made an appointment or anything for someone to help and then backed out... i just asked how to do it....

I did ask about getting my stereo system installed and Jason can vouch I was there 2 days later and I even paid him for than he asked for his help...

I do want my hood painted, and have called about 15 places yesterday... iv got a person that I think I will go through if this all doesnt work out, but I was just trying to keep the business in the group... figure its always nice to help out a friend... so if you dont mind, yes please ask your buddy, i would rather know the money is going toward someone I know than someone I dont... but no Im not jerking anyones chain... if this doesnt work out, im dropping my truck off next week and getting the hood and bumper painted regardless....

again, sorry if you guys got a misunderstanding... but im not a fluke...

by the way, who wants to help me tomorrow at 6pm install my nos, kenney bell and headers.... be there at 6pm sharp.... j/k :rll: