PDA

View Full Version : Hallsville...Again!!!!!!!

03LightningRocks
01-06-2004, 05:14 AM
Maybe I am just nuts, but I am thinking I want to go to Hallsville this comming Saturday. January 10th......thought I would put the date so nobody gets messed up in a couple months when Ennis opens back up.

Anyone Game????

Rocks:nana2 :nana2 :nana2

StormShadow
01-06-2004, 07:55 AM
I'll probably go unless someone starts a dyno day on the same day. :throw:

Band
01-06-2004, 10:05 AM
MUuahahahaa!!

I was hoping to do my dyno that day. Maybe i can do it on friday :d

cpeapea
01-06-2004, 07:03 PM
ill ride with you ron:rll:

StormShadow
01-06-2004, 07:46 PM
MUuahahahaa!!

I was hoping to do my dyno that day. Maybe i can do it on friday :d
Bah, you can dyno any day. This is gonna be a good chance for you to see what your truck will do with the cold air.

tliss
01-06-2004, 08:45 PM
You guys are addicts! That does it...we need a support group....:d

We'll meet at Humperdink's on Northwest Hwy on Thurday night this week. You can drink all the beer you are willing to buy yourself.

Oh, and no on Hallsville for me. I need to change the oil in the truck before I go out for another race outing, and won't have time this week (plus, I don't feel like freezing my ass off under the truck!).

Tom

03LightningRocks
01-06-2004, 09:14 PM
ill ride with you ron:rll:
I think Howard is planning on riding shotgun. You can ride in the middle, but I do fart alot, when I take long trips. We can open the "fart window". That will help some.

Is your truck down again???? what are you cooking up now????

Rocks:beer:

03LightningRocks
01-07-2004, 09:38 PM
Oh, and no on Hallsville for me. I need to change the oil in the truck before I go out for another race outing, and won't have time this week (plus, I don't feel like freezing my ass off under the truck!).

Tom
Gosh Tom, how long does it take you to change your oil???? Mine takes about 15 minutes.

I think your just using that as an excuse to not go racing with us. Are we not good enough for you??? Maybe we could get John Force to hook up with us. Would that get you to drag your dead arse out of the house?

Rocks:d ;)

tliss
01-07-2004, 10:05 PM
Gosh Tom, how long does it take you to change your oil???? Mine takes about 15 minutes.

I think your just using that as an excuse to not go racing with us. Are we not good enough for you??? Maybe we could get John Force to hook up with us. Would that get you to drag your dead arse out of the house?

Rocks:d ;)
I'll beat John Force's greasy, unshaven ass off the line :rolleyes: ! You guys are definitely good enough for me. Everybody needs at least a few friends in low places, right??:throw:

I haven't had time to go get me some oil and a filter lately, being the first week back to work and all. I'll get it done and I'll head out to the track one of the next times you go. I do need to make at least one more attempt at a 12 before it gets hot again.

Tom

03LightningRocks
01-07-2004, 10:31 PM
I'll get it done and I'll head out to the track one of the next times you go. I do need to make at least one more attempt at a 12 before it gets hot again.

Tom
We are going to hold you to that:evil .

03LightningRocks
01-09-2004, 06:55 PM
For anyone that is going to Hallsville, we are meeting up at the Burger King at Oats and 635. We plan to leave the Burger King a 8:30.

Rocks:nana2

StormShadow
01-09-2004, 06:59 PM
I'll be there. Want me to bring anything? Dr Peppers?

03LightningRocks
01-09-2004, 07:07 PM

Be sure you bring your truck.....:d .

Rocks:tu:

Band
01-09-2004, 11:14 PM

If your bringing a cooler, I'll bring a few Dewz.

StormShadow
01-11-2004, 07:32 PM
I think Howard is planning on riding shotgun. You can ride in the middle, but I do fart alot, when I take long trips. We can open the "fart window". That will help some.

Is your truck down again???? what are you cooking up now????

Ron I did notice you kept on opening the "fart window" on the way to Hallsville. Do you need some TP?:evil

03'svtlight
01-11-2004, 11:38 PM
24th for me

03LightningRocks
01-12-2004, 01:17 AM
Ron I did notice you kept on opening the "fart window" on the way to Hallsville. Do you need some TP?:evil
Thatwas mostly for the cigerrette smoke, no T.P. needed...LOL. Thanks for the offer. At least I know your thinking about me.

Rocks