PDA

View Full Version : Need a good body shop

Crawford
01-07-2004, 01:24 PM
Guys,

I have a buddy of mine that needs to get a bit of body work done on his Mustang and I dont know of any good body shops so I wanted to ask for your help. If anyone knows where a good body shop is please let me know. Dallas area preferred. Thanks!

tliss
01-07-2004, 01:43 PM
Tell him to get that Simonize (sp?) Pops-a-Dent system I keep hearing about on TV. We need someone to try it out for the rest of us. Only $19.95.

I have heard good things about a guy that works independently. I've never used him, but have heard good things and may contact him in a few weeks to work on my dents. If you want his contact number let me know.

Tom

Gonzo
01-07-2004, 01:52 PM
See this earlier thread regardsing Scottwax

http://www.talonclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4044

PoorSvtman
01-07-2004, 04:06 PM
Lynn smith chev. body shop. Ask steve, jacob, jeff. They saw the before and after pics of my L

The entire drivers side and front end was pretty much gone because of a concrete wall and some water. about a month waiting for insurance and parts it came back and i couldnt even tell it was in a wreck. perfect body work.
If you want to see pics i can post em up.

They also have a lifetime warranty on all the work as long as you own the car.

Alpine
01-07-2004, 04:32 PM
Lynn smith chev. body shop. Ask steve, jacob, jeff. They saw the before and after pics of my L

The entire drivers side and front end was pretty much gone because of a concrete wall and some water. about a month waiting for insurance and parts it came back and i couldnt even tell it was in a wreck. perfect body work.
If you want to see pics i can post em up.

They also have a lifetime warranty on all the work as long as you own the car.It looks great!:tu:

PoorSvtman
01-08-2004, 12:43 AM
Guys,

I have a buddy of mine that needs to get a bit of body work done on his Mustang and I dont know of any good body shops so I wanted to ask for your help. If anyone knows where a good body shop is please let me know. Dallas area preferred. Thanks!

If your gonna be at the meet 2morow night ill bring the pics and let you see the damage i did and what my L looks like now.

DamonH
01-08-2004, 02:51 PM
PM "Boosted32v" on here. He owns his own body shop. He's located in Mckinney, but at least you'll know it's done by someone you can trust. I know the guys on the Mustang board (dfwstangs.com) that have used him all say he's done good work.