PDA

View Full Version : Happy B-day- Jeff and John

99WhiteBeast
01-11-2004, 10:29 AM
Happy B-day guys:beer:

Jeff get your arse over here and I'll buy you a beer or pitcher at the local establishment of your choice:D

jcblack
01-11-2004, 11:40 AM
Happy B-day guys:beer:

Jeff get your arse over here and I'll buy you a beer or pitcher at the local establishment of your choice:D
happy birthday jeffers. i'll let steve buy you a pitcher of beer too.

Nuhklz
01-11-2004, 12:06 PM
happy birthday jeffers. i'll let steve buy you a pitcher of beer too.
What he said :D :beer:

bobbywade69
01-11-2004, 04:02 PM
Happy B-Day Pop's!!:d :tu: Now that u got 500 RWHP after that prefessonal install on the e-fan!

Alpine
01-11-2004, 06:28 PM
Happy B-Day Pop's!!:d :tu: Now that u got 500 RWHP after that prefessonal install on the e-fan!500rwhp:eek2: man I wish. Thanks to everyone today, Steve for the garage and bustin my chops,Mike for quality control, Bobby for all the great work helping me install the e-fan and water pump, and bad Jake for buying me some anti freeze and the uni-bit. Oh, and Melissa for looking cute in my hard hat.:D Also, to Mark for the great deal on the fan, water pump, and the heat exchanger. Could not have been a better day hanging out with some really great friends.
Thanks guys,
Jeff.

02BOLT
01-11-2004, 08:53 PM
Happy Birthday Bro!!!:nana2 Ya better watch it, or your gonna catch up with me!;) Hope you had a good one!:tu:

Later,
Rob

Alpine
01-11-2004, 08:58 PM
[QUOTE=02BOLT]Happy Birthday Bro!!!:nana2 Ya better watch it, or your gonna catch up with me![QUOTE]:tu: LOL....Whenever I race your truck I feel like I am driving a '79 pacer! Or were you talking about your age you old bliatch!:banana:
Jeff.

02BOLT
01-11-2004, 09:32 PM
[QUOTE=02BOLT]Happy Birthday Bro!!!:nana2 Ya better watch it, or your gonna catch up with me![QUOTE]:tu: LOL....Whenever I race your truck I feel like I am driving a '79 pacer! Or were you talking about your age you old bliatch!:banana:
Jeff.
Age!......Cool Breeze:evil

PoorSvtman
01-11-2004, 10:15 PM
500rwhp:eek2: man I wish. Thanks to everyone today, Steve for the garage and bustin my chops,Mike for quality control, Bobby for all the great work helping me install the e-fan and water pump, and bad Jake for buying me some anti freeze and the uni-bit. Oh, and Melissa for looking cute in my hard hat.:D Also, to Mark for the great deal on the fan, water pump, and the heat exchanger. Could not have been a better day hanging out with some really great friends.
Thanks guys,
Jeff.

Happy b-day mang :beer:

Since Jake wasnt there when i got there some one had to do quality control. :tu: Besides Bobby jumped right on that e-fan.

edit: Martina says happy b-day.

my2002lightning
01-11-2004, 10:43 PM
Happy Birthday, gentlemen! :tu:

Lets have 31+ more! :burnout:

Ronald