PDA

View Full Version : Hallsville on the 24th??

03'svtlight
01-11-2004, 11:44 PM
I plan on going. Its about time I went an ran thu hell outta my truck instead of just puddering around town all day. :o Anybody else game?? :cool:

StormShadow
01-12-2004, 09:45 PM
I'll probably go. I have a friend with a low 12 second Audi S4 that wants to whoop up on some L's. He is bringing his Audi group so I'm hoping we can get some fast L's to kick some 4 door German ass.

02BOLT
01-13-2004, 12:25 AM
I'll probably go. I have a friend with a low 12 second Audi S4 that wants to whoop up on some L's. He is bringing his Audi group so I'm hoping we can get some fast L's to kick some 4 door German ass.

I will try to come. I have a little bone to pick with your Audi buddy. He spanked my ass out at Ennis last year when I was running a 4lb lower, E-fan, CAI, T-body, and single program chip on slicks at full weight.

He then proceeded to post the vid all over the internet, bragging that his modded 3400lb AWD $40K Audi had spanked my 5000lb Lightning with a few bolt-ons at full weight. Don't get me wrong, as his car was badass, and I can definitely respect that, but the internet smack talking just kinda stuck in my craw a little bit. It's all in good fun, but I have my pride:crying: I hope someone brings a camera, cause I think I gotta a little something for him this time.:twitch:

Later,
Rob:burnout:

02BOLT
01-13-2004, 12:28 AM
Hey Ron....How 'bout a little tag team action on the 24th!!!:tu: Be a good time to try out the new blower!!!:nana2

Git 'er done!:burnout:

StormShadow
01-13-2004, 12:32 AM
Hey Ron....How 'bout a little tag team action on the 24th!!!:tu: Be a good time to try out the new blower!!!:nana2

Git 'er done!:burnout:
I don't think Ron will be up for it. He probably won't have his blower back by then, but I'd love it if you whooped up on my friend. You are running at full capacity right? I'm sure we can get us a camcorder. This is gonna be fun. Who else is up for it? It can't be just 3 or 4 of us. How bout you Sayle?, Bobby,? anyone?

02BOLT
01-13-2004, 12:51 AM
I don't think Ron will be up for it. He probably won't have his blower back by then, but I'd love it if you whooped up on my friend. You are running at full capacity right? I'm sure we can get us a camcorder. This is gonna be fun. Who else is up for it? It can't be just 3 or 4 of us. How bout you Sayle?, Bobby,? anyone?
I'm having Terry install twin 255lph pumps next week, but we should be able to get that done before the weekend, so I should be at FULL capacity. Did you decide not to send your blower in to be ported?

Band
01-13-2004, 11:50 AM
I will most likely go. I'll beat on the stock Audi's hehe.

My camera has a video function. But without any video zoom it can't capture the entire race, including the time boards.

That's almost 2 weeks away, Ron won't have his blower back yet? ewww!

Rob, Adam did some research. He and I bailed on the apten porting.

03'svtlight
01-13-2004, 10:10 PM
No Sweat fellas........... I got thu video deal all straight... Just make sure you bust that A$$ and I'll have all on tape!!!!

03LightningRocks
01-14-2004, 12:22 AM
I sure hope I have it back by then. I have the luxairy of being able to work on my truck during the week, so if it arrives by say Wed, I will have time to hit the dyno and check my tune. Saturday will be a real rough day for the Ricer Crowd.

Rocks:nana2

J.D. Blackwell
01-14-2004, 05:35 PM
Madness and I might make it over to the track then. He is coming up and we are going to finish swapping parts and such. I am sure he wants to race his new truck.:beer:

L1nt2B
01-14-2004, 09:31 PM
OK this time for real! I need to blow off some steam. sides that I got knocked down to #15 so its time to hit some 11's with the juice! Look out Ron your about to be steped back a notch or 2 :nana2

bobbywade69
01-14-2004, 09:34 PM
I won't be able to make gotta work again, I always have to work when ya go to Hallsville, That suxs:nono: I will have to take a Vac. day next time yall go.:tu:

02BOLT
01-14-2004, 10:13 PM
OK this time for real! I need to blow off some steam. sides that I got knocked down to #15 so its time to hit some 11's with the juice! Look out Ron your about to be steped back a notch or 2 :nana2

Bad Ron.....I believe you just got called out:d

L1nt2B
01-14-2004, 10:20 PM
Bad Ron.....I believe you just got called out:d
Its not that Im trying to single any one person out but his new 11.8? is the reason I got knocked down so turn about is fair play isnt it? Would like to run head to head though, if I can get my act together with the N02 :twitch:

02BOLT
01-14-2004, 11:54 PM
Its not that Im trying to single any one person out but his new 11.8? is the reason I got knocked down so turn about is fair play isnt it? Would like to run head to head though, if I can get my act together with the N02 :twitch:
10-4:tu:, I was just giving Ron a friendly jab. :nana2 Goodluck with the nitrous!:evil

03LightningRocks
01-15-2004, 12:37 AM
Madness and I might make it over to the track then. He is coming up and we are going to finish swapping parts and such. I am sure he wants to race his new truck.:beer:

It's good to see your still around....:d . I thought maybe getting married would cramp your style:throw: .

I hope you can make it.

Rocks:beer:

03LightningRocks
01-15-2004, 12:39 AM

Bring it on.....:nana2

Be prepared to get spanked:throw: .

Rocks:evil

L1nt2B
01-15-2004, 08:47 AM
Bring it on.....:nana2

Be prepared to get spanked:throw: .

now see that was a call out

Im game :evil

Band
01-20-2004, 01:01 PM
Bump

Ron, did you get your eaton back yet???

03LightningRocks
01-20-2004, 01:36 PM
Bump

Ron, did you get your eaton back yet???

Not yet. I was told they would try to get it to me by Thursday. I suppose they received alot of blowers on the last week of the special. They seem to be behind.

Rocks:(

03'svtlight
01-21-2004, 09:15 PM
Looks like rain for sat.

Band
01-22-2004, 08:33 PM
Looks like rain for sat.

Yeah, still looks like showers Saturday... Do we want to get a head count?

03'svtlight
01-22-2004, 08:37 PM
Can't go if its raining...........

StormShadow
01-23-2004, 12:37 PM
I can't make it this time and my buddy is not going to make it either.

03LightningRocks
01-23-2004, 10:48 PM
I am pretty much a no show too. I am a bit hesitant to take off to Hallsville without verifying the tune with the new blower.....This thing just added 3lbs to my boost.

Rocks

Band
01-23-2004, 10:57 PM
I am pretty much a no show too. I am a bit hesitant to take off to Hallsville without verifying the tune with the new blower.....This thing just added 3lbs to my boost.

Rocks

YIEAH! Good to know you got it back :D I can't wait to see the affect on the track...

03LightningRocks
01-23-2004, 11:20 PM
YIEAH! Good to know you got it back :D I can't wait to see the affect on the track...
Yeah...me too. Howard and I about crapped ourselves when we did the first WOT blast. About the smartest thing we could come up with was, what the f#ck!!!!!

I started to wonder if the darned boost was going to quit climbing...LMAO. It actually just touched 16lbs at the peak RPM. 15lbs is the steady boost......This thing could blow an engine before you know what hit you.

I am going to try to hit the dyno in the A.M. to get some pulls with the 4lb pully. I need to check the A/F and timing. My chip is probably going to have to be retuned.....That's alright though....I happen to have access to the best tuner for the job...Dr. Mike Troyer. That is if I can get him to quit warning me about flying rods...LMAO. He is concerned that, even without detonation....stock rods don't like this kind of abuse. he is probably going to get to tell me, "I told you so", before it is done with.