PDA

View Full Version : Kennedale this sunday.

PoorSvtman
01-12-2004, 12:15 AM
Bobby was talking about how kennedale is opening back up this sunday. Some of us were talking about going this sunday. So Lets get some Ls together and have some fun. :nana2

bobbywade69
01-12-2004, 01:02 AM
They will be open on Thurs and Sundays in Jan. I don't know the track times but I will find out, I will be there Sunday.:nana2

scott015
01-15-2004, 09:55 AM
anyone find out the times we can run on Sunday?

PoorSvtman
01-15-2004, 10:13 AM
anyone find out the times we can run on Sunday?

Scott go look at the steak n shake thread. A few of us are meeting up there to eat then going to kennedale.

tliss
01-15-2004, 10:13 AM
They will be open on Thurs and Sundays in Jan. I don't know the track times but I will find out, I will be there Sunday.:nana2
Bobby,

When you get that let me know so I can update the drag schedules thread. Kennedale doesn't seem to be too interested in providing me with the schedule, even though I've sent a couple of e-mails asking.

Tom

PoorSvtman
01-15-2004, 10:17 AM
Bobby,

When you get that let me know so I can update the drag schedules thread. Kennedale doesn't seem to be too interested in providing me with the schedule, even though I've sent a couple of e-mails asking.

Tom

If he dosent get them im going to ask for it when we go

PoorSvtman
01-15-2004, 10:38 AM
few of us local guys are meeting up at the local steak n shake around 4 to eat. After that were heading over to kennedale.

scott015
01-15-2004, 11:01 AM
ok, ya steak n shake is great... that used to be my favorite place to eat when I lived in St. Louis... along with White Castle.... now we got it here.... ill try and make it up there about 4... i think my brother is coming down this weekend.... ill tell him to bring his Yamaha R1 and his buddy has a mustang...

QIK KAT
01-15-2004, 11:43 AM
If its Kennadale im in. If the weathers good that is.

PoorSvtman
01-15-2004, 12:50 PM
If its Kennadale im in. If the weathers good that is.

its supposed to be clear sunday, i hope its true

scott015
01-15-2004, 01:26 PM
well if all goes as planed... ill be up there with you guys... and i want my first kill to be against Mike!!!

muuuuuhhhhhaaaa!!!! :evil

PoorSvtman
01-15-2004, 03:17 PM
well if all goes as planed... ill be up there with you guys... and i want my first kill to be against Mike!!!

muuuuuhhhhhaaaa!!!! :evil

If terry gets my file for my chip i should have my chip by sunday. Hopefully.

But scott we do need to have a grudge match.

jcblack
01-15-2004, 07:15 PM
I'm not going. I dont like Bobby, I dont like Mike, I dont like Steve, I really dont like Jeff, and I dont like Rob. Is Terry going? If he is then I dont like him either. Thanks and have a fun time.:D

PoorSvtman
01-15-2004, 07:23 PM
I'm not going. I dont like Bobby, I dont like Mike, I dont like Steve, I really dont like Jeff, and I dont like Rob. Is Terry going? If he is then I dont like him either. Thanks and have a fun time.:D

See you there :burnout:

benyouall
01-15-2004, 07:26 PM
i have a blue superchip i am thinking of having a re burn. does terry do super chips. this chip was last burned by jdm and he had shift points way to high. they wer in the upper 5800 range.

PoorSvtman
01-15-2004, 07:28 PM
i have a blue superchip i am thinking of having a re burn. does terry do super chips. this chip was last burned by jdm and he had shift points way to high. they wer in the upper 5800 range.

Terry only does superchips. Where at in burleson are you? I work out there at lynn smith chev.

edit: i bet your the guy in the white L i see sometimes in the morning on 35. You exit right there by the movie theater? I forgot what exit it is. Im in a 99 black L

benyouall
01-15-2004, 07:39 PM
i live off renfro,i am retired i drive a red truck. i race some at kennedale and ennis. i have started to stop by work and see who you were.

PoorSvtman
01-15-2004, 07:44 PM
i live off renfro,i am retired i drive a red truck. i race some at kennedale and ennis. i have started to stop by work and see who you were.

Ahh i thought u drive a white L, thats what your profile says. But if your retired, ur not the guy i see. The one i see is in his around my age or so, 20

PoorSvtman
01-17-2004, 06:53 PM
Bobby you think kennedale is gonna be open since it didnt rain today?
I hope it is and i hope terrry has gotten my chip burned so i can race scott again :nana2

bobbywade69
01-18-2004, 12:14 AM
I don't know there is some rain coming in in about an hour all we can do is go and find out if it rain tonight or in the morn they won't be open!