PDA

View Full Version : Scott015 - Could you please refund my money

min150mph
01-12-2004, 07:43 AM
Scott015,

I never recieved the 2 limited edition plates I ordered from you on the 24th of November and you told me several times that you'd sent them to me and I've repeatedly sent you a pm back saying I've never recieved them. Since these were XMAS gifts could you please refund me my money now?

Doug sorry for posting this here, but I don't know what else to do as I didn't recieve a response to my last pm.

Lena

scott015
01-12-2004, 09:59 AM
well you dont seem like the only one to have problems recieving them. There are about 3 people that I claim they still never recieved their plates, which is really weird because there are about 20+ that did.... And I know for a FACT that I sent yours at least twice....

I will be more than happy to make you another set and refund ya money, just gimme all the info... plate info, address or paypal and amount

again, sorry... dont know what to say...??? im not screwing you out of a plate, they take me no more than 3 mins a piece and cost me basically nothing to make... so i hope u dont think im a bad guy trying to screw you, i honestly have sent them....

L8 APEX
01-12-2004, 10:05 AM
Sounds like a problem easy solved by certified/or delivery confirmation shipping:hammer:

min150mph
01-12-2004, 11:45 AM
Scott,

I don't think bad of you, but since you didn't respond to my pm I didn't know how else the get a hold of you. If you can get me the plates I don't need a refund, but since it didn't seem like I could get them I figured a refund was easier.

I sent you a pm with the info again and if I get the plates no refund is needed, but let me know if you'd rather refund me the money. Also as I previously asked please double check the address you're sending it to.

Lena

scott015
01-12-2004, 11:54 AM
what was the amount you paid? $10 or $20??? i will send the plates out today or tomorrow for sure... but i will take to UPS store and send UPS or Fedex and I will give you the tracking info as soon as I get it... i can run the plates in a few mins, but not sure when I will be able to get out of here to ship it... thats why I was just sending in mail cuz I dont have alot of time to leave the store... but i want to send yours and a few others UPS to ensure delivery... again sorry

min150mph
01-12-2004, 11:56 AM
what was the amount you paid? $10 or $20??? i will send the plates out today or tomorrow for sure... but i will take to UPS store and send UPS or Fedex and I will give you the tracking info as soon as I get it... i can run the plates in a few mins, but not sure when I will be able to get out of here to ship it... thats why I was just sending in mail cuz I dont have alot of time to leave the store... but i want to send yours and a few others UPS to ensure delivery... again sorryI paid you $20, $10/plate. I can give you the paypal confirmation number if need be.

andy_cain
01-12-2004, 04:21 PM
I am not asking for a refund but would like the plates I ordered.

I agree that I too am not angry, and I did receive one set (derrick_tp's) that I sent to him, so I know there is some confusion but also agree that this shouldn't be that hard to resolve.
:confused:

Silver_2000
01-12-2004, 06:14 PM
I paid you $20, $10/plate. I can give you the paypal confirmation number if need be.
you can get tracking and delivery conf from USPS as weell.. just geta bunch of the forms from the post office when you are there... If the right postage is on the pack then the USPS will do that same stuff...

Thats the way I shipped the shirts

Doug

andy_cain
01-12-2004, 06:40 PM
I personally think it is the packaging, the one I did recieve that wasn't mine, was in an envelope that the plates themselves had cut...seems to me that maybe they are just cutting the envelope and getting lost:tu:
Just my thoughts...I just wanna add that extra little bling bling to my truck:beer:

99WhiteBeast
01-12-2004, 07:54 PM
padded envelops or jiffy bags work wonders

03LightningRocks
01-12-2004, 08:03 PM
The equipment that the post office runs the letters through will take the plate right out of the envelope. It can catch on the bump and tear it right out.

Rocks:tu:

skalywags
01-12-2004, 08:10 PM
Scott, I sent you a PM with my build number. I was just going to pick them up from yuo when you let me know they are done.

bobbywade69
01-12-2004, 10:47 PM
Maybe Terry's UPS girl can hook u up!:tu: :evil

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/15upsdeliverygir3l-med.jpg (http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=609&size=big&password=a982276f6380e12ff77602490875a3d1&sort=1&cat=500)

L8 APEX
01-12-2004, 10:50 PM
You sure do spend a lot of time in my gallery of technical photos:twitch:
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/15UPSgirl4post.jpg:eek2:

my2002lightning
01-12-2004, 11:18 PM
"I have seen the PROMISED LAND.... and it is good!" :bows :nana2 :d

Gotta' love Beavis and Butthead.

There are ALOT more of the UPS girl on the www! :tu:

98Cobra
01-13-2004, 12:40 AM
God bless the USA! http://www.3dvalley.com/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_salut.gif

:evil

andy_cain
01-18-2004, 03:13 PM
Scott:

Can you give me a status:confused:
It has been over 3 mos. now, and I still haven't seen any UPS girl (especially Terry's) and nothing else in the mail or by any other carrier.
What gives?
That will teach me to leave feedback on Ebay before receiveing the product:hammer:

min150mph
01-22-2004, 07:19 AM
Not seen any so far either, though for me it is only 2 months later.

PoorSvtman
01-22-2004, 09:38 AM
Scott, your digging your whole deeper man. With all your posts about the same stuff over and over again on all the message boards. Everybody has given you straight correct answers. To be honest with you, quite a few are getting tired of it. We know your new to the L world but reposting the same stuff over and over again isnt helping bro. Im not trying to be a dick but just telling you how it is.