PDA

View Full Version : Silver L out in burleson

PoorSvtman
01-12-2004, 12:22 PM
I just went to lunch and saw a silver L with a talon decal at the tote systems office building (i think its tote systems). I rember seeing it there a year or 2 ago. Now its back.

Im down the street at Lynn Smith chev.

99WhiteBeast
01-12-2004, 02:27 PM
It may be Jason (SILVER2000SVT). He said he was starting his new old job (same one he had a year or so ago) today...Don't recall if it was in Burleson.

PoorSvtman
01-12-2004, 04:19 PM
It may be Jason (SILVER2000SVT). He said he was starting his new old job (same one he had a year or so ago) today...Don't recall if it was in Burleson.

Might be him. I used to always be behind him on 1187 in my civic on the way home from work. So it probly is him

SILVER2000SVT
01-13-2004, 08:16 AM
Steve's right,

That's me...I started my new, old job yesterday. I even got my old parking space on the corner of the lot.

Jason

PoorSvtman
01-13-2004, 09:18 AM
Steve's right,

That's me...I started my new, old job yesterday. I even got my old parking space on the corner of the lot.

Jason

Yea i noticed your in the same spot lol. Maybe we can meet up for lunch one day.

By the way what is tote systems. No one here at work knows what it is.

SILVER2000SVT
01-13-2004, 11:03 AM
I'm up for a lunch some day. I try to carry my lunch most days but usually 1 or 2 days a week I'll go out.

We build pharmaceutical process equipment here. After getting me back I'm the only degreed Mechanical engineer here. But we build lots of cool things out of stainless steel and some aluminum.

http://www.totesystems.com

click on the news section and the picture of the big washer is one of the last things that I designed when I was here before among some of the other smaller things.

PoorSvtman
01-13-2004, 11:09 AM
Thats some kool stuff.

Yea i bring my lunch most of the time as well but make the once a week trip to chicken express and once to sonic. You might hear me fly by everynow and then