PDA

View Full Version : Help with exhaust swap tomorrow

SILVER2000SVT
01-16-2004, 02:18 PM
I’m going to swap Joe’s JDM exhaust for my stock system Saturday (tomorrow)morning. If any of you South Arlington guys want to come lend a hand on an exhaust install we could use the help because I know this is pretty involved . Terry’s not available to do the install this weekend, and I won’t be available next week to get it done, so doing the swap tomorrow at my house is the best solution. PM me or email and I'll give directions for whoever doesn't know where I live.

Jason

tliss
01-16-2004, 03:28 PM
I’m going to swap Joe’s JDM exhaust for my stock system Saturday (tomorrow)morning. If any of you South Arlington guys want to come lend a hand on an exhaust install we could use the help because I know this is pretty involved . Terry’s not available to do the install this weekend, and I won’t be available next week to get it done, so doing the swap tomorrow at my house is the best solution. PM me or email and I'll give directions for whoever doesn't know where I live.

Jason
I'll come from McKinney to help you, but it'll cost you the throttle body!! Just kidding.....I'm sure one of the Arlington guys will be willing to pitch in.

Tom

my2002lightning
01-16-2004, 03:38 PM
Just make sure you have a BMFH on hand. :D I watched Terry's exhaust guy Jimmy take mine off and it was a hand-full.

I'd be curious to hear a JDM exhaust next to Terry's Big-Mouth for comparision. Tom and I are running Terry's setup.:tu:

Ronald

SILVER2000SVT
01-16-2004, 03:46 PM
Just make sure you have a BMFH on hand. :D I watched Terry's exhaust guy Jimmy take mine off and it was a hand-full.

I'd be curious to hear a JDM exhaust next to Terry's Big-Mouth for comparision. Tom and I are runninng Terry's setup.:tu:

Ronald
I'm real curious to hear it too. If this deal hadn't have come along I would have bought one of terry's full systems in a few months. The biggest hammer I have is a 10 pounder, and I have a 2 pound too, But I have a sawsall and a grinder if it's really being stuborn.

Tom, I was banging my head on the desk when I missed out on andrews throttle body the other week. I didn't want to miss out on this one.

tliss
01-16-2004, 04:25 PM
Tom, I was banging my head on the desk when I missed out on andrews throttle body the other week. I didn't want to miss out on this one.
You and me both, although you didn't get shafted like I did. Oh well... enjoy!

Tom

99WhiteBeast
01-17-2004, 11:01 AM
Jason,

I would be glad to help but I'm tied up till mid to late afternoon- I'll check with you later and see were you're at on it