PDA

View Full Version : F/S: Weider Flex CTX 60 fitness center

George G.
01-23-2004, 03:18 PM
O.B.O.

Like new. I now need the garage space. It does about 60 different workouts. Works with standard weights or Olympic style weights. Includes lat bar and back strap. I can get more pics if needed. This pic was pulled from the internet.

Fitness center- $135.00

I have a 5, 10, 25 & 45 lb olympic weights that can go with it for an extra $50.00. Let me know, thanks.

Sixpipes
01-23-2004, 04:37 PM
Can't really tell. Is there a bench press? :cool:

George G.
01-23-2004, 05:19 PM
Well, It's a cable system. It has the pulley on each side on the lower that you see and it has another pulley on each side (not shown) that attaches to the top horizontal bar. When using the lower pulleys, you change the position of your arms to get the bench press effect. Tilt and press upwards for incline and downward for decline presses. Swing out a little for the Butterfly, use one/both handle grips for curls. You can face the machine and use the lower pulleys to pull the weight towards your chest(forgot the name of that exersize).The lat pull down attaches to the top pulleys. I'll get some better pics with the accessories.....now if I can just find someone to model.