PDA

View Full Version : Volunteers Needed to Help Plan Group Photo!!

tliss
01-23-2004, 04:15 PM
From the looks of it, we have a lot of interest in doing another group photo. We want to make this go off as flawlessly as possible. Therefore, we are in need of a few volunteers to help in the planning this thing (total of about 2-3 more bodies), and we'll need a few volunteers the day of the photo to help coordinate the placement of the trucks for the picture.

The site will be the i2 parking lot in Irving (where we took the last pic....coordinates to follow). If you are interested in helping plan this thing, speak up. So far, we have Mark #4, myself and Doug (by default because he works at the site). Who else?

We'll probably need a quick beer-drinking outing (screw lunch) to kick this off and determine who does what. Place to be determined.

If you're interested, let me know.

Tom

Nuhklz
01-23-2004, 11:33 PM
I'll help :tu:.

tliss
01-24-2004, 12:18 AM
OK, we've got myself, Mark #4, Crawford, Doug (I volunteered you, man) and Larry. This may be enough, but we could always use another body. Keep in mind we are likely to totally screw this up, but the process will be fun!

Where and when do you guys want to meet to hash this out and when? I think we need plenty of beer to get this thing organized. I'll work out some ideas and bring them along.

Tom

Nuhklz
01-24-2004, 07:58 AM
OK, we've got myself, Mark #4, Crawford, Doug (I volunteered you, man) and Larry. This may be enough, but we could always use another body. Keep in mind we are likely to totally screw this up, but the process will be fun!

Where and when do you guys want to meet to hash this out and when? I think we need plenty of beer to get this thing organized. I'll work out some ideas and bring them along.

Tom

I have no problem meeting for lunch on a Sat or Sun over there in your neck of the woods.

blueoval01
01-24-2004, 11:52 AM
I have no problem meeting for lunch on a Sat or Sun over there in your neck of the woods.
Yep, fine with me .......

jcblack
01-24-2004, 11:52 AM
Check this out Tom, what if half the group in the back rotates to the front and we can have two pics for the people that want to be closer to the front.
Example: S= Supporting menbers N= Non-supporting members.
Picture 1 Picture 2
NNNNNNNN SSSSSSSS
NNNNNNNN SSSSSSSS
NNNNNNNN SSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSS NNNNNNNN
SSSSSSSS NNNNNNNN
SSSSSSSS NNNNNNNN

They can just bust a circle and let the other trucks move to the front.

Just a thought.

Silver_2000
01-24-2004, 12:03 PM
DONT even dream about 2 layouts - it took almost an hour to get to the 27 trucks we did last time - We will get ONE shot at this.....

tliss
01-24-2004, 12:17 PM
Last time it was a challenge to get everyone situated, so the better we plan this out the better off we are. We will get one shot at this. If we try to move everyone around, it will probably be a total disaster. It'll probably take the better part of a couple of hours to get everyone lined up right this time, and to move everyone for a second shot....well, I'd be surprised if someone doesn't pull out their 9mm at start offing people.

We'll get this thing planned out and hopefully it will go off without a hitch (wishful thinking on my part).

Tom

Silver_2000
01-24-2004, 12:24 PM
Last time it was a challenge to get everyone situated, so the better we plan this out the better off we are. We will get one shot at this. If we try to move everyone around, it will probably be a total disaster. It'll probably take the better part of a couple of hours to get everyone lined up right this time, and to move everyone for a second shot....well, I'd be surprised if someone doesn't pull out their 9mm at start offing people.

We'll get this thing planned out and hopefully it will go off without a hitch (wishful thinking on my part).

Tom
The advantage of already using the site once and knowing in advance what we are loking for will be a BIG help....

TP Derrick D
01-24-2004, 10:16 PM

Tom
This may be enough, but we could always use another body.
Hey Tom, I'd love to help, I guess since I got something started on the S's forum that's the least I could do. Have to keep in mind my work schedule.
you know how to reach me.

tliss
01-25-2004, 11:52 AM
This may be enough, but we could always use another body.
Hey Tom, I'd love to help, I guess since I got something started on the S's forum that's the least I could do. Have to keep in mind my work schedule.
you know how to reach me.
You have a PM.

Tom

Sixpipes
02-01-2004, 06:34 AM
Do we have a firm date yet?

tliss
02-01-2004, 10:11 AM
Do we have a firm date yet?
End of Februray or early March. We still need to nail that down, but will very soon.

Tom

Sixpipes
02-01-2004, 10:10 PM
I will be in Orlando for FFW the first weekend in March. So will Ron. :cool:

George G.
02-02-2004, 10:22 AM
Need anymore volunteers?

tliss
02-02-2004, 12:40 PM
Need anymore volunteers?
Maybe on picture day, but the planning crew has all ready me and has pretty much nailed down most of the main details. Thanks for offering.

Tom

03LightningRocks
02-02-2004, 03:14 PM
I will be in Orlando for FFW the first weekend in March. So will Ron. :cool:

Aman Brothra!!!!!!!!!:d . And my truck will be with me...LOL.

Rocks