PDA

View Full Version : Ecu

RCrown2
01-30-2004, 03:15 PM
:confused: I need to find my ECU, can someone refresh my memory on exactly where it is and how I should take it out. I have a chip in there that I want to take out. Do I need to do something once I take out the chip and just have stock setup again? I heard something about scraping? Please help me out, that would be great.

RC

PoorSvtman
01-30-2004, 04:02 PM
passanger side kind up under the dash all the way to the right. If you still cant find it come over to Lynn Smith chev done the road, go to the Rv center and ask for Mike Red

RCrown2
01-30-2004, 04:07 PM
Hey Mike, thanks for the help. I don't really live in Burleson anymore. I live in Norman, OK now going to college. But I'll try and if I can't find it, next time i'm back I'll come for a visit.

Thanks again,

RC

PoorSvtman
01-30-2004, 04:11 PM
Hey Mike, thanks for the help. I don't really live in Burleson anymore. I live in Norman, OK now going to college. But I'll try and if I can't find it, next time i'm back I'll come for a visit.

Thanks again,

RC

:tu:

When you go look for it, look all the way to the right side and up a little bit. Its kinda up there. Silver box.

bobbywade69
01-30-2004, 11:27 PM
Hey RC if u want just give me a shout when u come back down to town and u can come over to my house and I'll show u what u need to do, I'm only about 4 houses down from u! So y are u taking it out?

RCrown2
01-31-2004, 01:17 PM
Well, since I still don't have it sold yet, I'm selling my aftermarket mods to this guy right now, and then I"ll try my luck again. Thanks for the offer though. What all do you have done to your lightning now?

RC