PDA

View Full Version : Dodge Magnum

StormShadow
02-02-2004, 10:05 PM
Any opinions on the new Dodge? I though it was pretty badass. Wouldn't mind having a red one.http://www.dodge.com/magnum/

TP Derrick D
02-02-2004, 10:11 PM
Any opinions on the new Dodge? I though it was pretty badass. Wouldn't mind having a red one.http://www.dodge.com/magnum/
They had a commercial on the SB yesterday. Dodge/Chry.Plym has come a lo-o-o-n-n-n-g-g-g way since Mercedes got hold of them. I think it's pretty sharp. I'm still Ford blue tho. :)

03'svtlight
02-02-2004, 11:01 PM
Flat out don't like it bro. Just can't do the wagon/family car thing :hammer: . The L (even though I'm not) gives you the single guy feeling. :D

cpeapea
02-03-2004, 06:54 AM
i should slap you for liking that car, jk:evil

tliss
02-03-2004, 06:57 AM
My feelings about that car are the same as Crawford's feeling for Pappa's BBQ....:vomit: .

Tom

03LightningRocks
02-03-2004, 08:00 AM
That thing looks like a ghetto minivan. I can just see you now...taking the kids to soccer practice:throw: .

Rocks:nono:

Logan
02-03-2004, 08:42 AM
That thing looks like a ghetto minivan. I can just see you now...taking the kids to soccer practice:throw: .

Rocks:nono:
What the hell? The RT has a rear gear ratio of 2.82:1??! How gay is that?

Wht95Lightning
02-03-2004, 05:01 PM
I like it. I like having a wagon for a family cruiser..I have a Lexus IS300 SportCross wagon and it's perfect for family trips and gets 23 mpg.
The main thing wrong with the Magnum is that it's a dodge. I just can't imagine myself owning a dodge product.

Crawford
02-03-2004, 06:42 PM
LOL @ Tom!

If you are going to have to drive a station wagon might as well be that one. I think the guys that buy these things are going to think they are the fastest thing since Ron w/ his Apten blower! Gonna show em whats up!!!

03LightningRocks
02-03-2004, 07:36 PM
LOL @ Tom!

If you are going to have to drive a station wagon might as well be that one. I think the guys that buy these things are going to think they are the fastest thing since Ron w/ his Apten blower! Gonna show em whats up!!!
LOL....Lets keep the record straight. I was the fastest thing around before the Apten Blower:d .

Oh and one more thing.....call it "SUV" if it makes ya feel better, but all the rest of us still laugh at them and say..."Mini Van"....:rll:

Rocks:evil

Sixpipes
02-03-2004, 08:11 PM
..........I was the fastest thing around before the Apten Blower:d .
I've got a pretty good memory, but I don't remember it that way (and I don't think anyone else does either). :tongue:

But I like the wagon. The styling kind of reminds me of the 55 Chevy Nomad. :cool:

ET Nazi

TP Derrick D
02-03-2004, 10:29 PM
Flat out don't like it bro. Just can't do the wagon/family car thing :hammer: . The L (even though I'm not) gives you the single guy feeling. :D
I still like it ,don't mean I'd buy it,just looks different. I'm not single either but I got a 10 sec Mustang to play with for that single guy feeling. Wifey don't like to ride in it, she think its mean(angry). As for as a "ghetto mini van" WTF is that? never heard of that vehicle ,and I have lived in a mini "ghetto" long time ago. :cool:

Mark #2
02-03-2004, 10:30 PM
I've got a pretty good memory, but I don't remember it that way (and I don't think anyone else does either). :tongue:

But I like the wagon. The styling kind of reminds me of the 55 Chevy Nomad. :cool:

ET Nazi
6er,
My dad has pictures of him delivering groceries in high school in my grandmom's two door Nomad that he sold to go to college, he still regrets selling that car, and the same grandmom gave me a 69 Torino when I went to college, she always had cool cars. The Torino was stolen at the same college that my dad attended.

Oh and I thought that I was the only old guy with a good memory.:)
Mark

StormShadow
02-03-2004, 10:52 PM
I think it looks like it has a chop top. It makes me think of the old surfer car (the woody- panel car) I don't think I'd ever buy one I just thought it looked cool.