PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of going to Hallsville this Sat....

02BOLT
02-04-2004, 10:38 PM
It is supposed to be Sunny and COOOOOLD on Saturday. I'm thinking about heading out to Hallsville to see what she'll do with the new combo. If anyone else is thinking of going, let me know.

Later,
Rob:burnout:

Band
02-04-2004, 10:45 PM
I'll have my truck on jack stands most of the day Saturday :(

I might be able to work on it Friday night... But I can't go to the track with wheel hop/axle wrap..

StormShadow
02-04-2004, 10:51 PM
I'm a maybe. I'll go if I don't have to work.

03LightningRocks
02-04-2004, 10:53 PM
I'll have my truck on jack stands most of the day Saturday :(

I might be able to work on it Friday night... But I can't go to the track with wheel hop/axle wrap..Damn Sayle.....that vibration issue is really getting the best of ya. Did you change the rear leafs trying to get rid of your vibration, or was it more that you were trying to lower it?

Rocks

03LightningRocks
02-04-2004, 10:57 PM
I would love to go...but I will be in Memphis:crying: . I am planning for Saturday week.

Get that bad ***** in the tens Rob:nana2 :nana2 :nana2 .

Rocks:tu:

P.S. I guess I am suppose to take Doug seriously, when he filters out the word B!tch. Geeze...what a Quaker.

cpeapea
02-04-2004, 11:15 PM
10s? damn!

i would go, but ron says i h ave to get up at 6 or something, i said screw that.

03LightningRocks
02-04-2004, 11:21 PM
10s? damn!

i would go, but ron says i h ave to get up at 6 or something, i said screw that.

:rll: :rll: :rll: .......Hey Gavin....just cut back on the Friday night festivities.

You kill me Gavin...did I really say 6??? I don't remember telling you that early, but that is what time I get up, even if I am up till 2 or 3. You are half my age...you don't need no stinkin sleep.

It takes about 3 hours from where you live. You could leave by 9 and get there by 12. They stay open until 5 or six.

Later,

Rocks

P.S. Yeah...10's. He has the stuff to mae it happen:bows . Rob can capture the title of "the first Talon Gen 2 in the 10's". He just has to grow a pair and go for it:twitch: .

Band
02-04-2004, 11:23 PM
Damn Sayle.....that vibration issue is really getting the best of ya. Did you change the rear leafs trying to get rid of your vibration, or was it more that you were trying to lower it?

Rocks

If i just wanted it lower i would have done the shackles. Eventhough it was too high in the rear, I was mainly troubleshooting that vibration through trial and error with the 02 leafs. It didn't fix the vib and now I have wheel hop/axle wrap, so the 04 leafs are goin back on. I'm now 90% positive my driveshaft just needs a good balance... All of this could have been avoided if the dealers took some initiative....But screw them I'll do it myself :tu: Just need to find a local driveshaft pro.

03LightningRocks
02-04-2004, 11:27 PM
If i just wanted it lower i would have done the shackles. Eventhough it was too high in the rear, I was mainly troubleshooting that vibration through trial and error with the 02 leafs. It didn't fix the vib and now I have wheel hop/axle wrap, so the 04 leafs are goin back on. I'm now 90% positive my driveshaft just needs a good balance... All of this could have been avoided if the dealers took some initiative....But screw them I'll do it myself :tu: Just need to find a local driveshaft pro.

I don't want to high jack Robs thread, but that whole situation just stinks...IMHO. I would get crappy with them about it Sayle.

Rocks

99WhiteBeast
02-04-2004, 11:33 PM
He just has to grow a pair and go for it:twitch: .
yea what he said:evil

02BOLT
02-04-2004, 11:46 PM
He just has to grow a pair and go for it:twitch: .
Hey, I believe the fact that I ran back to back to back 11.60's at 117+ mph on the stock internals, 150 miles from home, with nary a tow vehicle in sight, pretty well qualifies me as having a pair already!:nana2

I'm not necessarily shooting for the 10's, but if she happened to uncork a pass, I wouldn't complain. As long as she doesn't uncork anything else!:eek2:

Later,

03'svtlight
02-04-2004, 11:57 PM
maybe I can call in sick for the first time in 10 yrs. :vomit: :tu:

02BOLT
02-05-2004, 12:07 AM
maybe I can call in sick for the first time in 10 yrs. :vomit: :tu:

I won't tell if you won't.:twitch: Come on!

03'svtlight
02-05-2004, 12:14 AM
I won't tell if you won't.:twitch: Come on!
hehe.......maybe I'll start prime'ing 'em at work tomorrow..... By Sat., I'll be sick as a dog. :beer: :vomit:

99WhiteBeast
02-05-2004, 06:43 AM
Hey, I believe the fact that I ran back to back to back 11.60's at 117+ mph on the stock internals, 150 miles from home, with nary a tow vehicle in sight, pretty well qualifies me as having a pair already!:nana2

I'm not necessarily shooting for the 10's, but if she happened to uncork a pass, I wouldn't complain. As long as she doesn't uncork anything else!:eek2:

Later,

I'm just messing with you bro- I wish I could go and see the unveiling of that mutha at the track:bows

Silver_2000
02-05-2004, 09:36 AM
P.S. I guess I am suppose to take Doug seriously, when he filters out the word B!tch. Geeze...what a Quaker.
What would you do all day of you couldnt bitch and moan ... ???

Crawford
02-05-2004, 11:08 AM
Damn I really want to go but I have a old friend in town this weekend so I cant split on Saturday we gots things to do! Next time! I am ready to try out my new slicks!

Band
02-05-2004, 12:55 PM
I took friday off to work on my truck... I "should" be ready to roll by saturday mornin....

02BOLT
02-05-2004, 09:51 PM
I took friday off to work on my truck... I "should" be ready to roll by saturday mornin....
Sweet!:tu: Let me know, so we can hook up and roll out there together. Don't forget your video camera.:nana2

Later,

Band
02-06-2004, 02:39 AM
Sweet!:tu: Let me know, so we can hook up and roll out there together. Don't forget your video camera.:nana2

Later,

Will do :nana2

StormShadow
02-06-2004, 10:17 AM
are we meeting at the same burger king on 635?