PDA

View Full Version : Single Blade Throttle Body or FTVB

scott015
02-07-2004, 12:42 PM
im just about done with the apperance mods... gonna go for a few more performance mods next....

Here is my current setup

PSP Chip
4lb
90 mass air
JLP ram air
traction bars
it20 plugs

thats about it... i would really love to get the eaton ported, but would have to get some help for sure taking it apart.... and then the hard part is, trying to get back and forth to work for 2 weeks or whatever....

anyway, so i was thinking of the throttle body/ftvb as my next mods... i just have a question

line valve mod or ftvb... whats the differnce??

throttle body... will i be able to tell a difference with my current setup or will i need more HP to reep the benifets?

03LightningRocks
02-07-2004, 01:47 PM
im just about done with the apperance mods... gonna go for a few more performance mods next....

Here is my current setup

PSP Chip
4lb
90 mass air
JLP ram air
traction bars
it20 plugs

thats about it... i would really love to get the eaton ported, but would have to get some help for sure taking it apart.... and then the hard part is, trying to get back and forth to work for 2 weeks or whatever....

anyway, so i was thinking of the throttle body/ftvb as my next mods... i just have a question

throttle body... will i be able to tell a difference with my current setup or will i need more HP to reep the benifets?

Terry had a ported Apten, ready to go. You may want to see if it is still available.

Rocks

cpeapea
02-07-2004, 03:08 PM
ftvb, throttle bodies arent worth a damn

99WhiteBeast
02-07-2004, 03:28 PM
PRvb

PoorSvtman
02-07-2004, 03:33 PM
Valve body. It will help improve your shifts and you might catch up to me :nana2

STEALTH02
02-07-2004, 04:49 PM

Here is my current setup

PSP Chip
4lb
90 mass air
JLP ram air
traction bars
it20 plugs

Between the two I would do the ftvb. The throttle body is way to pricey for the gains you get. I think I'm sending my eaton off this week :tu: