PDA

View Full Version : Redneck Race

bobbywade69
02-10-2004, 10:02 PM
Today my old man and I where chillin in the L and this redneck guy and his prize winning gal in the middle seat pull up, this truck is a lowered 82 chevy pick-up with a 60's bed on it, wide tires on back, skinnys on front with the ball joints out because the front tires didn't know which way to go, and running striaght pipe and some kind of cam! We pull up to the light he starts burning the family dollar tires really smell bad, dad just laughs and point to the road the guy yells with no teeth I smoke that lighting piece as he revs the multi-color rattlecan truck, light turns green guy spinns off dad just waits then creeps next to him acting like he's trying then waves and gives the finger then nails it and leaves that piece like a scalded ratcoon on a sat. night! While the smoke wagon trys to keep up, we get to the next stop sign he just shakes he head in desgrace and takes the misses home, We felt bad taking the trailer park kings crown from him,thought he was the fastest redneck in town but hes be wrong,theres a new redneck in town! Me!:evil

PoorSvtman
02-10-2004, 11:38 PM
Nice Kill.

Did this happen by Lynn smith today? I heard caught a glimpse of a few races by the train tracks next to work. One of the cars i heard sounded like crap but seemed to be moving fairly quick.

But those races persuaded for the guys at the jiffy lube to rev and speed threw my parking lot in honduh civic dx's with no mufflers. :nono: . Ive already pissed a few of the workers there off anyway. :nana2

03LightningRocks
02-11-2004, 12:17 AM
Today my old man and I where chillin in the L and this redneck guy and his prize winning gal in the middle seat pull up, this truck is a lowered 82 chevy pick-up with a 60's bed on it, wide tires on back, skinnys on front with the ball joints out because the front tires didn't know which way to go, and running striaght pipe and some kind of cam! We pull up to the light he starts burning the family dollar tires really smell bad, dad just laughs and point to the road the guy yells with no teeth I smoke that lighting piece as he revs the multi-color rattlecan truck, light turns green guy spinns off dad just waits then creeps next to him acting like he's trying then waves and gives the finger then nails it and leaves that piece like a scalded ratcoon on a sat. night! While the smoke wagon trys to keep up, we get to the next stop sign he just shakes he head in desgrace and takes the misses home, We felt bad taking the trailer park kings crown from him,thought he was the fastest redneck in town but hes be wrong,theres a new redneck in town! Me!:evil

That is some funny chit:rll: . I liked the visual I got as I read the story. I will just guess about the prize heffer in the center seat...but I am thinking with the average weight loss of a tenth second for every 100lbs, he started off with a half second disadvantage.

Rocks:tu:

bobbywade69
02-11-2004, 12:45 PM
No this happened over in Lake Worth over by Jacksboro Hwy. and the passagner had some wieght on her!

Wht95Lightning
02-11-2004, 01:15 PM
I'll bet he had a hemi in thar. :rll:

bobbywade69
02-11-2004, 01:19 PM
Thats what was he my head during the race, "Does that thing have a Hemi" :evil

REXRENEGADE
02-11-2004, 02:29 PM
What A JackASS!
:rll: