PDA

View Full Version : Hallsville...Saturday the 14th

03LightningRocks
02-10-2004, 10:47 PM
I plan on heading to Hallsville this Saturday to see how she does with the new porting.

Anyone up for some game!!!!!

Rocks:evil

StormShadow
02-10-2004, 10:54 PM
I plan on heading to Hallsville this Saturday to see how she does with the new porting.

Anyone up for some game!!!!!

Rocks:evil
I'm going to Autorama on Sat but could probably go on Sunday

andy_cain
02-10-2004, 11:03 PM
The married guys can just ask permission as a valentines day present if they had too:rll: "Rocks" Thats why you are "dad":tu:

andy_cain
02-10-2004, 11:05 PM
And "Dad" IF I did go, would it have been (will it be) because I didn't have to ask, or because I got it as a present for Valentines day:rll:

03LightningRocks
02-10-2004, 11:27 PM
The married guys can just ask permission as a valentines day present if they had too:rll: "Rocks" Thats why you are "dad":tu:

So do you need me to write you a permission slip?:rll: . Geeze, I didn't realize age had anything to do with having a set.

Sorry you can't make it Wayne, but it is encouraging knowing that the pants in the family fit your wife better than they do you. Should I look up some links to pink panties on Ebay for ya.:rll:

Rocks:rll:

03LightningRocks
02-10-2004, 11:29 PM
I'm going to Autorama on Sat but could probably go on Sunday

I can't make it to Hallsville Sunday:( . You could do autoramer on Sunday:D .

Rocks:beer:

andy_cain
02-10-2004, 11:57 PM
"Dad"... now wouldn't you be shocked if I did make it out there Saturday (Valentines Day) ... and with a new toy at that.

And, for the record, it aint about who "wears the pants", its about knowing how to persuede them out of them:rll:

Would really boggle the mind if my "new toy" :evil were my Valentines day present from her and my present to her; were letting her run down the track in it :tu:

03LightningRocks
02-11-2004, 12:05 AM
Would really boggle the mind if my "new toy" :evil were my Valentines day present from her and my present to her; were letting her run down the track in it :tu:

I hear ya squawkin....but that is your usual bit.... I'll believe it when I see it.

Rocks:nana2

my2002lightning
02-11-2004, 12:21 AM
So do you need me to write you a permission slip?:rll: . Geeze, I didn't realize age had anything to do with having a set.

Sorry you can't make it Wayne, but it is encouraging knowing that the pants in the family fit your wife better than they do you. Should I look up some links to pink panties on Ebay for ya.:rll:

Even better, Dad! http://www.manties.net/ :D

Ronald

L8 APEX
02-11-2004, 12:25 AM
I will never see Ronald or Wayne the same:rolleyes: :vomit:

my2002lightning
02-11-2004, 12:43 AM
I will never see Ronald or Wayne the same:rolleyes: :vomit:
"Maverick",

It's Mossy-Oak Break-Up Flannel boxers for me. All my hunting gear is in the MOBU pattern - even my Remington .50 cal. black-powder. My favorite pattern.

These boxers ROCK! :tu: I need to buy more.

This thread is off-topic. :D

Ronald

03LightningRocks
02-11-2004, 12:58 AM
Is it just me...or has this thread gone completely south?

Rocks:burnout:

Band
02-11-2004, 11:03 AM
I'm a possible... Hopefully i'll get to try my new traction bars...

03LightningRocks
02-11-2004, 11:21 AM
I'm a possible... Hopefully i'll get to try my new traction bars...
Hope you make it.

Rocks

andy_cain
02-11-2004, 02:24 PM
If I get to pick up my new toy, I will be there for sure...not in the Lightning though:evil

03LightningRocks
02-11-2004, 09:53 PM
If I get to pick up my new toy, I will be there for sure...not in the Lightning though:evil

In that case...I hope you get the new toy. I can't wait to see what you have done this time:eek2: .

I am thinking SRT10???? Gawd I hope it is. I will pay you to let me take it down the track:nana2 .

See you there,

Rocks

StormShadow
02-11-2004, 10:22 PM
In that case...I hope you get the new toy. I can't wait to see what you have done this time:eek2: .

I am thinking SRT10???? Gawd I hope it is. I will pay you to let me take it down the track:nana2 .

See you there,

Rocks
I'd miss Autorama for a chance to race the SRT-10.

03LightningRocks
02-13-2004, 08:33 AM
Well CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like the chance of bad weather is 90%. I am afraid Saturday at the track may be a bad bet.

I don't know if anyone else was going to go out, but I wanted to let you know I am going to have to hold off. Sunday is suppose to be clear, but by then the damage is done, so I doubt they will be able to open Sunda either.

Rocks:crying:

Band
02-13-2004, 10:47 AM
I was planning on goin. And I wanted to test my new traction bars.

I just got up and checked the news. They said about 2-3 today we'll have winter weather.

03LightningRocks
02-13-2004, 02:58 PM
I was planning on goin. And I wanted to test my new traction bars.

I just got up and checked the news. They said about 2-3 today we'll have winter weather.
I just talked to the, "unsane one" on the phone. He said it was beginning to snow flurry in Mesquite. It's not looking good.

By the way...his new toy is not an SRT-10...LOL. I'll let him say what it is....It is pretty cool though.

If for some reason the crap misses East Texas, I may run out, but it would be a last minute thing...

Rocks

Band
02-13-2004, 03:18 PM
Same in Los Colinas.. We'll if I don't respond to a post tomorrow at the last minute, be sure to give me a call...

03LightningRocks
02-13-2004, 03:42 PM
Same in Los Colinas.. We'll if I don't respond to a post tomorrow at the last minute, be sure to give me a call...
You got it Sayle....I am also keeping an eye out for Sunday. I don't know if it will clear by then...but I am hoping.

By the way....I got your message yesterday evening and meant to call, but forgot. From your post, I see you got the Metco's on. I didn't install my own, they did it in Florida. The only thing I remember they talked about, was going to get some bolts that did not come in the kit.

You should now be hooking like the big boys. Now you'll know why I bust a gut laughing every time I hear the words, "slapper bars":rll: .

Rocks:tu:

Band
02-13-2004, 03:53 PM
haha... Yeah all is well, Terry got me hookin up :nana2

I don't hookup like you guys yet.. Still need the slicks. But on the street my traction does feel more like I'm at the track. I can't wait to see if I can just hammer the pedal at the tree without breaking loose.. :burnout:

StormShadow
02-13-2004, 04:47 PM
haha... Yeah all is well, Terry got me hookin up :nana2

I don't hookup like you guys yet.. Still need the slicks. But on the street my traction does feel more like I'm at the track. I can't wait to see if I can just hammer the pedal at the tree without breaking loose.. :burnout:
you can if you borrow my slicks.
:burnout:

Band
02-13-2004, 05:38 PM
you can if you borrow my slicks.
:burnout:

:D

I just looked at the 600 mile dopler radar. Hallsville is only gonna get the same weather that passed through DFW a couple of hours ago.. Minor flurries. This is just todays forecast. Tomorrow doesn't look that promising..

L8 APEX
02-13-2004, 08:03 PM
Wayne is WAY to CHEAP for a SRT10, baybe a SRT4:throw: :D

03LightningRocks
02-13-2004, 08:20 PM
Wayne is WAY to CHEAP for a SRT10, baybe a SRT4:throw: :D

Ouch...that's gonna leave a mark!!!

andy_cain
02-14-2004, 12:34 AM
Personally I like the truck BUT I can't see damn near $50K for it:eek2:
For that money you could have a reasonable 97/98ish Viper.
They do not seem to be performing well at the track either when matched against a Lightning but given time and mods...I am sure there will be some 10's or 11's in them too.

As for the "Cheap" part...hel[ yes, I want a killer price on everything, or I just ain't buyin it:rll: . Thats the attitude that helps me pay for more toys:tu:

Speaking of which, here is my new toy: PAID FOR:d

"96" Collector Series Corvette with the 6 speed Grand Sport motor, 50K miles:nana2 From what I understand, there are only about 1500 of these made with this configuration.

Guess I can't be toooo cheap, I did pay "premium money" according to Terry by buying this today at Corvettes of Dallas.

I sure would like to take "it" and the Lightning to Hallsville and see footage of my two vehicles running side by side...at least for a few seconds:evil

03LightningRocks
02-14-2004, 12:50 AM
Personally I like the truck BUT I can't see damn near $50K for it:eek2:
For that money you could have a reasonable 97/98ish Viper.
They do not seem to be performing well at the track either when matched against a Lightning but given time and mods...I am sure there will be some 10's or 11's in them too.

As for the "Cheap" part...hel[ yes, I want a killer price on everything, or I just ain't buyin it:rll: . Thats the attitude that helps me pay for more toys:tu:

Speaking of which, here is my new toy: PAID FOR:d

"96" Collector Series Corvette with the 6 speed Grand Sport motor, 50K miles:nana2 From what I understand, there are only about 1500 of these made with this configuration.

Guess I can't be toooo cheap, I did pay "premium money" according to Terry by buying this today at Corvettes of Dallas.

I sure would like to take "it" and the Lightning to Hallsville and see footage of my two vehicles running side by side...at least for a few seconds:evil

Very nice daily driver Wayne:tu: ......you cheap skate...LOL.

Rocks

L1nt2B
02-14-2004, 01:01 AM
Well it looks like you guys are defiantly going to be snowed out so what you should be talking about is coming out to the autorama to support your fellow members :banana:

03LightningRocks
02-14-2004, 01:07 AM
Well it looks like you guys are defiantly going to be snowed out so what you should be talking about is coming out to the autorama to support your fellow members :banana:

Yepp...looks like we're screwed. I may try to get out to the show. I just don't know if it'll be Saturday or Sunday.

Rocks:beer:

Band
02-14-2004, 04:00 AM
I just got back from the show a few hours ago. Saw Robs lightning, and saw a sonic blue... I was wondering if that was yours Tim..

L1nt2B
02-14-2004, 07:34 AM
yep!