PDA

View Full Version : Magnaflow System

Fuzion
02-11-2004, 02:48 PM
No i don't have a Lightning, i actually have a 02 Harley. I looked at your site and went straight to exhaust. I heard the sound clip of the L with the Wild Exhaust. WOW! That was awesome, I was just wondering what mufflers are being used besides 4" round ones, i'd like to see a Magnaflow part #. Also, how much would it be to move my tips from the back of the wheel to the front, i'll get the tips you supply unless keeping my stock tips cuts the price down a good bit. Wondering if those tips are SS like the rest of the system, it says chrome 3.5" tips so just wondering.

If i do end up buying this, it will be probably April or so before i have enough money. Being a 16 year old with a crappy job doesn't do good when u have a modding obsession that is only dreams right now.

Whats the price w/ tips + install, w/o tips + install? Thanks

L8 APEX
02-11-2004, 08:04 PM
I have a tip I like for the Harleys. I have stainless and chrome tips the chrome is brighter. I use 4" round or the dual in and out oval Magnaflow mufflers depending on how you want it to sound. Here is a pic of the Harley setup I like it is all stainless, w/ coated headers.
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/15HD_tips.jpg
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/15HD_tips1.jpg
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/15HD_exhaust.jpg

Fuzion
02-12-2004, 01:13 AM
Personally, i like the slash/angle cut more. The stock tips are chrome, and they appear to take on effects of rust and such. But, i do know reusing the stock tips is cheaper which i might do, easy change down the road. I know i want it to sound like the red L in the clip with the wild system. I like that undercarriage shot, stainless steel looks awesome, headers are out of the question for right now. Do you have a similar version of the stock Harley tips that are SS? Any pictures?

L8 APEX
02-12-2004, 10:04 AM
I don't have a pic basically they are slash cut in SS. A bit dull compared to the bling of chrome.

Fuzion
02-12-2004, 01:07 PM
Ok, i'll just pick them out when i show up one day. I'm assuming the ones installed on the Lightning in that clip are chrome.

I'll be saving my money, one more question is there a way to turn up the boost on a stock supercharger?

Also, what would you think about becoming a supporting vendor at the Harley site, www.nhtoc.com (http://www.nhtoc.com/) (National Harley Truck Owners Club) stop by and take a look, theres probably 20 local Harley guys signed up.

L8 APEX
02-13-2004, 01:21 AM
Yes 95% of my systems go chrome. Only a filter then pulley changes will up the boost.

Fuzion
02-14-2004, 05:07 AM
K, thanks! I'll let ya know when i have the money. I should call in advance and make sure you got room for me right?

Also, let me know if you'd want to be a SV at the Harley Site. We'd love to have you.

Fuzion
02-18-2004, 01:42 AM
Ok, i'm 200 bucks closer to coming ur way!

Just wondering about how long the install will take. Along with what ur hours are, and if you are open on Saturdays.

With being in High School and work, a semi tight schedule. But, i can always ask off work and get it towards the middle of the day. Thanks, should be seeing you in 3 weeks.

L8 APEX
02-18-2004, 08:34 AM
No exhaust work on Saturdays. Hours are 8-6 M-F and install is about 1-2 hours.

Fuzion
02-18-2004, 01:08 PM
No exhaust work on Saturdays. Hours are 8-6 M-F and install is about 1-2 hours.
Ok sounds good, it will probably be a Thursday so i don't miss my wonderful hours at work. Depending on what day of school it is, i will get out at either 2:07 or 3:00. So then i just gotta drive out ur way. Some days it can even be early as 12

Fuzion
03-03-2004, 02:40 AM
I was just looking around in this section and saw you had a dyno. How much would it be for me to dyno before and after to see what happens. I've never dynoed the truck before, so i am unknown to what stock RWHP is.

Silver_2000
03-03-2004, 08:18 AM
Also, let me know if you'd want to be a SV at the Harley Site. We'd love to have you.
There is no reason the local Harley guys couldnt post thier questyion here just like you did..

Terry is also attracting attention on F150Online.com

Doug

Fuzion
03-09-2004, 05:23 PM
Sorry Doug, just asking Terry if he wanted to. It would probably be a waste of his time at the moment, there is not many North Texas guys on the site right now.

Terry, how is ur schedule for Thursday the 18th? Its my Spring Break and I am out of school from 3/15 to 3/19 for S.B. So let me know if u have an open slot.

Silver_2000
03-09-2004, 05:42 PM
Sorry Doug, just asking Terry if he wanted to. It would probably be a waste of his time at the moment, there is not many North Texas guys on the site right now.

Terry, how is ur schedule for Thursday the 18th? Its my Spring Break and I am out of school from 3/15 to 3/19 for S.B. So let me know if u have an open slot.
Not speaking for Terry BUT .. Its also a question of $$.. Also That guy Dwight that RUns NHTOC is hard to get along with....:evil

Silver_2000
03-09-2004, 05:42 PM
PS - Nice Sig

Fuzion
03-09-2004, 06:15 PM
PS - Nice Sig
Thanks i just got it made yesterday. Been wanting one for awhile but i was never good enough.

Didn't know about Dwight being hard to get along with, never dealt with him.

Fuzion
03-10-2004, 01:41 PM
I have a Harley thing the 18th also, but its at 6 PM

Let me know if you have something early or mid afternoon. Depending on how long it takes to do the install.

Fuzion
03-18-2004, 01:56 PM
I have a Harley thing the 18th also, but its at 6 PM

Let me know if you have something early or mid afternoon. Depending on how long it takes to do the install.
I was wondering how you are able to offer this system at only $350 installed. I was at a shop near town today with a friend and i asked them to check on this setup, they wanted $614 not installed.

I'll be calling sometime next week (i hope) to get an appt. set up with you.

L1nt2B
03-18-2004, 03:36 PM
I was wondering how you are able to offer this system at only $350 installed. I was at a shop near town today with a friend and i asked them to check on this setup, they wanted $614 not installed.

I'll be calling sometime next week (i hope) to get an appt. set up with you.
want to buy mine? it is comming off this weekend

L8 APEX
03-18-2004, 11:20 PM

I'll be calling sometime next week (i hope) to get an appt. set up with you.I thought about going up on them, everyone can blame Fuzion since it is now $500 installed what a dealknana

Band
03-19-2004, 12:12 AM

Whatcha getting Tim?

Fuzion
03-19-2004, 12:29 AM
As long as it is the exact same Wild setup, let me know! Email me at Fuzion340@msn.com

L1nt2B
03-19-2004, 07:36 AM
Im going wild knana

Fuzion
03-19-2004, 01:07 PM
Im going wild knana
So you have the Mild right now?

L1nt2B
03-19-2004, 03:19 PM
So you have the Mild right now?
Yes... 18" Magnaperformance DI/DO w/ 3.5"x18" rolled edge chrome tips. It will be @ Terry's shop...1st $100 takes it.

Fuzion
03-24-2004, 01:20 AM
Yes... 18" Magnaperformance DI/DO w/ 3.5"x18" rolled edge chrome tips. It will be @ Terry's shop...1st $100 takes it.
K, i'm wanting the Wild System, but thanks!

Terry, i'll be contacting you in a few days I hope.