PDA

View Full Version : help me 'plan' my future

scott015
02-14-2004, 10:54 AM
i cant tell if you guys are being d!cks or if I really just look stupid. I admit, i do ask alot of questions... but correct me if im wrong, but isnt that what these boards are for? iv said before, this is my first hot rod type car, iv never had a car before that is fix up-able.... the most iv done before is change oil and rotate tires... so i may be a little over excited, but no need to be harsh about it....

anyway, let me explain what it is im looking for and you guys tell me if Im headed down the wrong path or not...

I ultimatly would like to just have a very fast street truck. Its a daily driver (about 15 miles per day) I dont really plan on going to the track very often at all. Its fun, but I just dont see me going more than 2-3 times per season... I dont really have any other hobbies except sports, so I basically just 'want' to fix up the truck for something to do... Like I said, i wont be racing very often at all, but I still want the power/speed to be there when I want to use it... I actually drive very conservative... I get about 275 miles per tank and my tires still look brand new.... I guess if I had to put a number to it, i would like a very low 12 sec truck without NOS...

anyway, as far as money goes... I can afford all the little bolt ons I want, but when it comes to the big daddy things like KB, build blocks, bottom ends, etc I cant afford that stuff.... I dont want to do too much and blow my engine because I cannot afford $10k or whatever that cost.... But I really think I should be fine the way I drive... I rarely even 'get on it'

anyway, here is a list of my goals... tell me if this is reasonable or not for a stock block

4lb (done)
90 mass air (done)
psp chip (done)
it20 plugs (done)
traction bars (done)
ram air (done)

ported eaton
throttle body
efan
ftvb
long tubes/high flow cats/etc
reburn of chip

thats about it.... now this doesnt seem extreme to me... seems like these things are pretty 'basic' in the L world...

Band
02-14-2004, 11:16 AM
I don't know from experience cause you actually have more mods than I. But from what I understand, you seem to be on the right track as for the engine.

Although, traction will be another story if/when you do all the mods listed. It will still be 4700 lb truck tryin to reach low 12's...

As for those mods on a stock block, I think you'll be fine with a safe tune.

StormShadow
02-14-2004, 11:31 AM
Scott, those mods that you have planned sound good. Its pretty much what I have on my truck (with the exception of the ported blower and LT's) and I've ran a best of 12.4.

Not to be a D!ck, but I kinda of :rolleyes: when you post some of your mod idea questions. Sometime its better to do a search instead of posting the same question on all three boards. I think the best thing for you to do is to go to the track and watch the other guys and see what they run and what they have and make your own "plan". Otherwise you have a very good local resource in Terry. He has helped most of us with our plans for performance and will do the same for you. This is not a flame just some feedback.

andy_cain
02-14-2004, 11:33 AM
I have a completely stock block, heads, supercharger, gears (3:55's) and stock stall converter with the following list of mods...

Performance:

PSP 4# lower pulley
PSP Hi-Flow Filter Kit
PSP 90 MM MAF
PSP 4 way chip
Level 10 Shift Kit W/4X4 deep pan
Denso IT 24’s
Accufab S.B/T.B
Bassani catback exhaust
Bassani Equal Length Short Tube Headers

High flow Cats
ACPT Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft
Purple Ice - Intercooler/Radiator
JLP Drive shaft loop
(3) SPAL-7" Intercooler Fans
Electric Fan kit
Cobra R water pump
160 thermostat

Metco Idler pulley

NX Express 75 shot Wet Nitrous kit

PSP billet injection plate

EBC green pads

Zink plated- drilled and cross cut rotors

AutoMeter Phantom electric pressure gauge

MT ET Streets 26X11.5X16 mounted on American Racing aluminum rims

American Racing 16X7 front runners

Rancho traction bars

9 Way adjustable shocks

Mobil 1 5/30 & ATF

DOT 5 brake fluid

Sound and Electronics:

Valentine One

M-20 Extreme Laser blinder
Kenwood Excelon cd/mp3
Polk Audio 6X8’s F/R
600 watt Profile amp
Alpine MRP-200
MTX Thunderform w/2 10” Treo subs

Appearance:

Cervinis Ram Air hood
Carriage Works powder coated grills
Snug lid
Explorer Center Console Mod (custom glassed in top)
Bed Rug
"02" lights/Rims

Sylvania bulbs
Belltech 2" Shackles
Keyless door mod
Triple gauge pillar pod (water/oil/boost/NX pressure/AFR -Auto Meter Phantom Gauges)
Lightning Velour floor mats

I am pushing numbers like this on the dyno with AFR #'s of high 10's and low 11's.
My truck is also a 99 and could well be used as a daily driver but because I spend so much time making it a show truck and polishing it (as MY hobby), I do not really use it that much...but could with reliability.
Alot of it depends on how well you take care of it, and how ofter/hard you get into it.
My current set up runs 11.6's with a weak 1.7 sixty foot times, with trap speeds of 118 MPH.:eek2:
Hope this answers your question a bit better.
I too, do not want to spend "big money" building a single purpose vehicle.
And for what it is worth, YES, some people here do want to be "dicks", but for the most part....it is a pretty tight family and all smart a$$ remarks are usually only in fun.:tu:

486.4 RWHP
621.5 RWTQ

03LightningRocks
02-14-2004, 11:39 AM
anyway, let me explain what it is im looking for and you guys tell me if Im headed down the wrong path or not...

I ultimatly would like to just have a very fast street truck. Its a daily driver (about 15 miles per day) I dont really plan on going to the track very often at all. Its fun, but I just dont see me going more than 2-3 times per season... I dont really have any other hobbies except sports, so I basically just 'want' to fix up the truck for something to do... Like I said, i wont be racing very often at all, but I still want the power/speed to be there when I want to use it... I actually drive very conservative... I get about 275 miles per tank and my tires still look brand new.... I guess if I had to put a number to it, i would like a very low 12 sec truck without NOS...

anyway, as far as money goes... I can afford all the little bolt ons I want, but when it comes to the big daddy things like KB, build blocks, bottom ends, etc I cant afford that stuff.... I dont want to do too much and blow my engine because I cannot afford $10k or whatever that cost.... But I really think I should be fine the way I drive... I rarely even 'get on it'

anyway, here is a list of my goals... tell me if this is reasonable or not for a stock block

4lb (done)
90 mass air (done)
psp chip (done)
it20 plugs (done)
traction bars (done)
ram air (done)

ported eaton
throttle body
efan
ftvb
long tubes/high flow cats/etc
reburn of chip

thats about it.... now this doesnt seem extreme to me... seems like these things are pretty 'basic' in the L world...

Get some IT22's and you'll help stave off detonation. Especially with the Apten coming at ya. Move the long tubes up the list to the next mod you get. It will make some of that boost easier on your rods.

And the reburn is probably a must, depending on what your timing and A/F ratios are after the Apten.

The post I made on your other thread had more to do with the whole issue of "How much will this or that give me?". Your not the first newby to have the perception that it is some kind of, "plug in H.P. game".

The main point I was trying to make is that the mentallity should be more of a "package" . Not each individual piece. Your truck is a system.....all of the different mods will work together to make for a fast truck.

Rocks:beer:

02BOLT
02-14-2004, 12:01 PM
Scott,
No one is trying to be "mean" to you. I can understand your position. Guys that are coming into the Lightning hobby today, have a lot larger selection in terms of mods to choose from. Seems like every other week, someone's coming out with a new "go fast" mod for these trucks.

For those of us that have had our trucks for a couple of years, or more, the availability of mods was no where near today's levels. So most of us started out with the "small" stuff, and worked our way up. All Rocks was trying to convey, is that it is beneficial to "plan" your mods in such a way that they will work together(combination) towards a common goal.

In your particular case, I'd get the ported blower(which will more than support your performance goals), and then build the remainder of the combination around the blower. Keep in mind that it is above 80* here 8 months out of the year, so you'll want to add mods that will help the truck to produce power as efficiently as possible. It is not uncommon for our trucks to LOSE 40HP or more between a 50* day and a 90* day. If I were you, I would do the following, in an order based upon what your finances will allow...

1. Ported Eaton(get a Baseline dyno IMMEDIATELY after this to check A/F)
1A. You may want to go to a 2lb lower(should produce 12/14psi), as the ported blowers have shown to produce MORE power with LESS boost
2. T-body*
3. Pheniolic Spacer*
4. E-fan*
5. Heat Exchanger*
6. FTVB*
7. Long Tubes/Hi-Flow Cats
8. Chip tuned for said combo

* Denotes that mod will not effect A/F

Your current chip MAY be OK, as I remember your current A/F being in the mid 11:1 range, so the added air(from ported blower) MAY not raise it to an unsafe level. Another option is to consider a "flip" chip, with a "warm" and "cold" weather tune, for convenience.

That combination should produce upwards of 430 RWHP and 520 RWTQ(with everything), run 12.20's(Cool Air)-12.70's(Warm Air) on slicks, give or take a tenth, and provide miles of driving enjoyment provided you don't abuse it, keep a keen ear out for detonation, and STAY OUT OF FULL BOOST IN OVERDRIVE PERIOD!!! Hope this helps.:tu:

Later,
Rob:burnout:

tliss
02-14-2004, 12:17 PM
I am working toward similar goals. I am just piecing a little at a time. My end goal is 600+ at the wheels AND reliable daily transportation. I know the steps I need to get there, and I know I won't be there any time soon (this will require a built block, built tranny, new heads/cams, etc). As of right now, I have got a safe tune, which is absolutely keey to keeping your rods where they are supposed to be (my A/F on my racing programs dips well below 10:1 in the lower RPM ranges and tops out at about 11.1:1 at 4000), and my timing is relatively conservative (I think 16 on the summer program and 12 on the winter program [I may have these mixed up, but I'm not sure]). My current list of drivetrain mods include:

Chip
CAI
12" Open air Filter
Power pipe (this was a freebie...I wouldn't pay for this!)
IT-20s
Line Mod Valve
E-Fan
Cobra R Water Pump
170* Thermostat
4# Lower Pulley

I have not dynoed with the E-Fan/Water pump/Thermo yet, but I'm guessing I'm pushing 400HP/480-500torque.

I am soon going to be getting the Apten ported Eaton, a heat exchanger with e-fans and traction bars. Based upon the fact that I have seriously opened up my intake volume with all of this (open filter, power tube, Apten ported blower, lower pulley), I know my next step is going to be headers and exhaust to open up the other side. It's a game of balance...most engine mods you do have a counter mod that will help it gain a little more and make it a little safer.

I admit, I am still a novice when it comes to modifying the truck for more power and efficiency, but I'm learning a lot from the community here. We're all smart-asses (if you haven't figured that out), but we're here to help.

Tom

QIK KAT
02-14-2004, 12:26 PM
And a partridge in a pear tree
I have a completely stock block, heads, supercharger, gears (3:55's) and stock stall converter with the following list of mods...

Performance:

PSP 4# lower pulley
PSP Hi-Flow Filter Kit
PSP 90 MM MAF
PSP 4 way chip
Level 10 Shift Kit W/4X4 deep pan
Denso IT 24’s
Accufab S.B/T.B
Bassani catback exhaust
Bassani Equal Length Short Tube Headers

High flow Cats
ACPT Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft
Purple Ice - Intercooler/Radiator
JLP Drive shaft loop
(3) SPAL-7" Intercooler Fans
Electric Fan kit
Cobra R water pump
160 thermostat

Metco Idler pulley

NX Express 75 shot Wet Nitrous kit

PSP billet injection plate

EBC green pads

Zink plated- drilled and cross cut rotors

AutoMeter Phantom electric pressure gauge

MT ET Streets 26X11.5X16 mounted on American Racing aluminum rims

American Racing 16X7 front runners

Rancho traction bars

9 Way adjustable shocks

Mobil 1 5/30 & ATF

DOT 5 brake fluid

Sound and Electronics:

Valentine One

M-20 Extreme Laser blinder
Kenwood Excelon cd/mp3
Polk Audio 6X8’s F/R
600 watt Profile amp
Alpine MRP-200
MTX Thunderform w/2 10” Treo subs

Appearance:

Cervinis Ram Air hood
Carriage Works powder coated grills
Snug lid
Explorer Center Console Mod (custom glassed in top)
Bed Rug
"02" lights/Rims

Sylvania bulbs
Belltech 2" Shackles
Keyless door mod
Triple gauge pillar pod (water/oil/boost/NX pressure/AFR -Auto Meter Phantom Gauges)
Lightning Velour floor mats

I am pushing numbers like this on the dyno with AFR #'s of high 10's and low 11's.
My truck is also a 99 and could well be used as a daily driver but because I spend so much time making it a show truck and polishing it (as MY hobby), I do not really use it that much...but could with reliability.
Alot of it depends on how well you take care of it, and how ofter/hard you get into it.
My current set up runs 11.6's with a weak 1.7 sixty foot times, with trap speeds of 118 MPH.:eek2:
Hope this answers your question a bit better.
And for what it is worth, YES, some people here do want to be "dicks", but for the most part....it is a pretty tight family and all smart a$$ remarks are usually only in fun.:tu:

486.4 RWHP
621.5 RWTQ

Silver_2000
02-14-2004, 01:18 PM
Cant speak for anyone else... Im just being a dick :evil :evil

Seriously - Anyone who has been around a while gets tired of seeing open ended general performance questions over and over. Especially when the same exact question has been posted and answered lots of times and when it is cross posted to 2 or three forums....

The questions like
"I want to run 12's what do I need to do ...."
"will my engine blow up if I make 600 hp with a stock block ?"
"Why is Doug Such an ass ?"

They are all open ended general questions that have been answered lots of times

Doug

03LightningRocks
02-14-2004, 01:20 PM
I have a completely stock block, heads, supercharger, gears (3:55's) and stock stall converter with the following list of mods...Blah..Blah...Blah

As for being a dick...I'll take this oportunity to move myself up one notch on the "Dick" catagory.

Geezus Wayne.....way to take advantage of someone elses post to stroke your own ego. Nobody (for the purposes of this thread) gives a rats arse what you have on your truck. Or what H.P./torque you managed to get on one lucky pull some 16 months ago.

Your yesterdays news........Rob is the new king. Now step off.

Rocks:evil

03LightningRocks
02-14-2004, 01:24 PM

DougThis is one question I would like an answer to. It seems like everytime it's posted(and boy is it posted alot), the question disapears before we can get an answer.

I am beginning to think this "Doug" guy has some kind of pull on some of these forums.

Rocks

QIK KAT
02-14-2004, 02:24 PM
Cant we all just get along:beer:

andy_cain
02-14-2004, 03:07 PM
As for being a dick...I'll take this oportunity to move myself up one notch on the "Dick" catagory.

Geezus Wayne....Now step off.

Rocks:evilAs You wish:tu:
Thanks for proving Scotts point:beer:

my2002lightning
02-14-2004, 03:47 PM
I seem to remember a Shakespeare quote from HS. A.P. English/Literature. It goes something like:

"The old order changeth, yielding place to the new... Lest one good turn deserves another".

Now, I like to hang out with others and talk a little "trash", but there are certain limits to getting "personal" and being un-civil. Whatever happened to "sportsmanship" and the "love of the sport"? :confused:

That's just my $.02. Have a good Valentine's Day, TALON!

Ronald

DamonH
02-14-2004, 04:05 PM
I dont want to do too much and blow my engine because I cannot afford $10k or whatever that cost.... But I really think I should be fine the way I drive... I rarely even 'get on it'
In my opinion if you can't afford to correct a ventilated block, you better not test your limits. Yes, some trucks will run 500/600hp on stock blocks, but some of them blow with 2lb pulleys. Who knows how YOUR truck will react? If you aren't leaving it stock, you better be prepared just in case. I think you are really pushing your luck with all those mods and expecting the truck to hold together personally. You should expect it to blow, and be happy if it doesn't, not the other way around. I just don't want to hear you cry that you can afford to fix it if it blows and say "Lightnings are crap" or the like.

QIK KAT
02-14-2004, 05:12 PM
You know what......... just do what the f**k you want to do to your truck!. dont listen to anybody but your self. If you want to add a long list of mods then do it. All i gota say is do your own research. like my great, great grand pappy used to say....... be a leader not a follower! Enough of this sh##t already.

Thank you,:flaming:

PoorSvtman
02-14-2004, 06:04 PM
:rll: at this enitre thread

03LightningRocks
02-14-2004, 06:51 PM
In my opinion if you can't afford to correct a ventilated block, you better not test your limits. Yes, some trucks will run 500/600hp on stock blocks, but some of them blow with 2lb pulleys. Who knows how YOUR truck will react? If you aren't leaving it stock, you better be prepared just in case. I think you are really pushing your luck with all those mods and expecting the truck to hold together personally. You should expect it to blow, and be happy if it doesn't, not the other way around. I just don't want to hear you cry that you can afford to fix it if it blows and say "Lightnings are crap" or the like.

Well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocks:tu:

03LightningRocks
02-14-2004, 06:54 PM
As You wish:tu:
Thanks for proving Scotts point:beer:

I didn't want Scott to feel like he was the only one getting picked on:rll: .

Did you call me a Dick????? I am offended....:eek2: .

99WhiteBeast
02-14-2004, 06:57 PM

With you're current mods you should have a high 12 sec truck which in my opinion is a fast street truck. If the track use is going to be limited and just for fun I would not do another thing.

As far as people being dicks it gets tiresome to answer the same type of questions over and over. If you want an opinion then post a question but when you don't get the answer you're looking for don't ask it another way.

We've all been in your spot with the truck and learning about but there is a wealth of information on the three L boards.Some of it is legit and some of it BS. You have to SEARCH through it and form you're OWN opinion or listen to people who are local and have done it before.

No one is purposely trying to steer you in the wrong direction - its ultimately your choice what you want to do with the truck. Come to one of the meetings and talk with folks and see the various trucks face to face. We have everthing from mild to wild and every flavor in between.

03LightningRocks
02-14-2004, 07:13 PM
I seem to remember a Shakespeare quote from HS. A.P. English/Literature. It goes something like:

"The old order changeth, yielding place to the new... Lest one good turn deserves another".

Now, I like to hang out with others and talk a little "trash", but there are certain limits to getting "personal" and being un-civil. Whatever happened to "sportsmanship" and the "love of the sport"? :confused:

That's just my $.02. Have a good Valentine's Day, TALON!

Ronald

Well, I didn't spend a whole lot of time wearing tights and doing the Shakespear thing, but here is something I have always said. "Out of every good fire, comes burning embers, that if blown in the right direction, will help to start another fire."

Now it is my belief that fire is a good thing. It helps to clear the underbrush, so that new growth can be made possible.

Rocks:twitch:

Sixpipes
02-14-2004, 07:22 PM
Now it is my belief that fire is a good thing.
http://www.ladyofthecake.com/mel/frank/images/inhale.jpg

Fire bad!!!! :cool:

03LightningRocks
02-14-2004, 07:29 PM
http://www.ladyofthecake.com/mel/frank/images/inhale.jpg

Fire bad!!!! :cool:

Well...OK...Fire can be bad too....:rll: .

I really need the snow to go away, so I can go play with my truck.

my2002lightning
02-14-2004, 07:34 PM
Well, I didn't spend a whole lot of time wearing tights and doing the Shakespear thing, but here is something I have always said. "Out of every good fire, comes burning embers, that if blown in the right direction, will help to start another fire."

Now it is my belief that fire is a good thing. It helps to clear the underbrush, so that new growth can be made possible.

Rocks:twitch:
Ron,

I "think" we're in agreement on this disjointed Shakespeare/fire analogy. :D

Ronald

L8 APEX
02-14-2004, 07:38 PM
Anytime you step beyone a mild chip n filter you are risking the motor. 90% of the blows I know of are cold air, high speed 4# and higher pulleys or KB's over 15#'s.

03LightningRocks
02-14-2004, 07:39 PM
Ron,

I "think" we're in agreement on this disjointed Shakespeare/fire analogy. :D

Ronald

I'm telling you...I think it's the weather.......:crying: ...I am going nuts. Maybe I should take out the L and my video camera and do some parking lot donuts:d .

Noooo...it would be just my luck to wreck the darned thing two weeks befre Orlando.:vomit:

QIK KAT
02-14-2004, 07:42 PM
Ya, thats what im trying to say. Well said!

Alpine
02-15-2004, 11:41 AM
I am working toward similar goals. I am just piecing a little at a time. My end goal is 600+ at the wheels AND reliable daily transportation. I know the steps I need to get there, and I know I won't be there any time soon (this will require a built block, built tranny, new heads/cams, etc). As of right now, I have got a safe tune, which is absolutely keey to keeping your rods where they are supposed to be (my A/F on my racing programs dips well below 10:1 in the lower RPM ranges and tops out at about 11.1:1 at 4000), and my timing is relatively conservative (I think 16 on the summer program and 12 on the winter program [I may have these mixed up, but I'm not sure]). My current list of drivetrain mods include:

Chip
CAI
12" Open air Filter
Power pipe (this was a freebie...I wouldn't pay for this!)
IT-20s
Line Mod Valve
E-Fan
Cobra R Water Pump
170* Thermostat
4# Lower Pulley

I have not dynoed with the E-Fan/Water pump/Thermo yet, but I'm guessing I'm pushing 400HP/480-500torque.

I am soon going to be getting the Apten ported Eaton, a heat exchanger with e-fans and traction bars. Based upon the fact that I have seriously opened up my intake volume with all of this (open filter, power tube, Apten ported blower, lower pulley), I know my next step is going to be headers and exhaust to open up the other side. It's a game of balance...most engine mods you do have a counter mod that will help it gain a little more and make it a little safer.

I admit, I am still a novice when it comes to modifying the truck for more power and efficiency, but I'm learning a lot from the community here. We're all smart-asses (if you haven't figured that out), but we're here to help.

Tom600+ HP reliable daily transportation.......:rll:

Sixpipes
02-15-2004, 12:08 PM
Cant speak for anyone else... Im just being a dick :evil :evil

Seriously - Anyone who has been around a while gets tired of seeing open ended general performance questions over and over. Especially when the same exact question has been posted and answered lots of times and when it is cross posted to 2 or three forums....

The questions like
"I want to run 12's what do I need to do ...."
"will my engine blow up if I make 600 hp with a stock block ?"

They are all open ended general questions that have been answered lots of times

Doug
I know the answer to the first two questions, but I have yet to figure out a good answer for the third. The one I have been able to come up with in almost four years if knowing Doug is "because he can". And Ron, Wayne used a small "d" on dick so he couldn't possibly be referring to you. :tongue:

03LightningRocks
02-15-2004, 12:19 PM
I know the answer to the first two questions, but I have yet to figure out a good answer for the third. The one I have been able to come up with in almost four years if knowing Doug is "because he can". And Ron, Wayne used a small "d" on dick so he couldn't possibly be referring to you. :tongue:

Actually Dennis, Wayne didn't type the word dick in his reply to me.....keep your day job Dennis:tongue: .

Rocks

Sixpipes
02-15-2004, 12:59 PM

Ron,

I'm sorry, I thought this was a direct reference to you. I should have realized that you have recently been promoted from a "dick" to an a$$. :D

tliss
02-15-2004, 01:17 PM
600+ HP reliable daily transportation.......:rll:
Ummm, in case you haven't noticed, Rob is pretty close AND has a reliable truck to boot. It is possible. No flack required, mister :nono:

Tom

my2002lightning
02-15-2004, 01:25 PM
Well, Doug's banned Laney and I from TALON overnight! We didn't know it until Doug told us. :D

What does that make us? :tongue:

Silver_2000
02-15-2004, 02:04 PM
Well, Doug's banned Laney and I from TALON overnight! We didn't know it until Doug told us. :D

What does that make us? :tongue:
Huh ??

Sixpipes
02-15-2004, 02:08 PM
Huh ??
And the answer is.....................................:0fftopic .

my2002lightning
02-15-2004, 02:13 PM
Huh ??
Doug,

I seem to remember you banning us or joking about it.

Ronald

03LightningRocks
02-15-2004, 02:43 PM
And the answer is.....................................:0fftopic .

Yeah...stay on topic. This thread is about Wayne and his mods.....no wait...it is about H.P. per mods....no hang on...it is about wether or not the posters in this thread are dicks....no wait....I think it is about Tom and his desire to achieve the impossible dream....just a second, let me look again....it is the thread about Dennis practicing failed humor....no wait...well I am confused now:nono: .

Looks to me like the hijacking of a thread at this point.

Rocks:eek2:

StormShadow
02-15-2004, 02:59 PM
Yeah...stay on topic. This thread is about Wayne and his mods.....no wait...it is about H.P. per mods....no hang on...it is about wether or not the posters in this thread are dicks....no wait....I think it is about Tom and his desire to achieve the impossible dream....just a second, let me look again....it is the thread about Dennis practicing failed humor....no wait...well I am confused now:nono: .

Rocks:eek2:
:rll:

Sixpipes
02-15-2004, 03:20 PM
Confirmed. Ron is an a$$ and this thread has been hijacked. I've got to stop, I'm killing me. :D

03LightningRocks
02-15-2004, 03:37 PM
Confirmed. Ron is an a$$ and this thread has been hijacked. I've got to stop, I'm killing me. :D

LOL.....jealous Dennis???:rll: .

Sixpipes
02-15-2004, 04:09 PM
Busted. :rll: