PDA

View Full Version : Good Night Everyone

03LightningRocks
02-17-2004, 01:28 AM
In keeping with my promise, to attempt to be nice,.....I thought I would start a completely worthless thread, giving Doug the opportunity to do what he enjoys the most.

Rocks:cool:

skalywags
02-17-2004, 01:43 AM
what a nice place this Forum is turning out to be! And to think just the other day people were calling each other "dicks" and "asses".

Sixpipes
02-17-2004, 10:17 PM
**** happens. At least that's what I've heard. I've personally never seen **** happen and I'm not so sure it would be all that interesting if I did. I think I'm going to start carrying my camera around just in case I come across it while it is in the process of happening. I'm not sure Doug would let me post a picture of **** happening, but you never know until you try. :cool:

03LightningRocks
02-17-2004, 10:21 PM
**** happens. At least that's what I've heard. I've personally never seen **** happen and I'm not so sure it would be all that interesting if I did. :cool:

Well, it's not Shakespear or "fire making room for new growth". But it is still pretty deep. I'm impressed Dennis.

Rocks

L8 APEX
02-17-2004, 11:41 PM
**** happens. At least that's what I've heard. I've personally never seen **** happen and I'm not so sure it would be all that interesting if I did. I think I'm going to start carrying my camera around just in case I come across it while it is in the process of happening.Is this what I have to look forward to:crying: :D .