PDA

View Full Version : Free dyno's

diablolightning
02-19-2004, 08:54 PM
Ok guys it is a Lincoln tech in GP. send me a pm. And you can come up here. I just need to talk to an instructor on a date. Not a dyno day or anything but. If one or two of you wanna come on a night. we can get this going. Andrew from dfwstangs brought his turbo stang that laid down 950rwhp. and 960lbft of tq.

The dyno is kinda of but it is just for fun really. they can do 1/4 mile runs on it also. A guys ta laid @390hp and 560tq for some reason the tq #'s are always off by about 100lbft. or more in some cases.
let me know these guys don't nderstand the power a lightning makes.
Miguel

PoorSvtman
02-19-2004, 08:56 PM
Im in. pm sent

tliss
02-19-2004, 09:45 PM
I'm going to need to dyno for the A/F numbers Saturday. I was planning on heading up to Speedworks, but if their sniffer is accurate then I might reconsider.

Tom

cpeapea
02-20-2004, 06:52 AM
if there is room for uno mas, ill go, or maybe just to watch

diablolightning
02-20-2004, 11:33 AM
It would be prolly best for monday after 6:00pm.
pm some #s and I'll se it up tonight for monday..
Miguel

I may put the coupe on also if i get my special juice in this weekend.:twitch:

PoorSvtman
02-20-2004, 12:13 PM
You got my cell # so just hitme up whenever and ill be there

94lightning
02-25-2004, 09:49 PM
sup miguel...talked to you at school today....is it on for tomorrow night @ school ? I know i cant wait to get the juiced 408 in and lay down some #'s

diablolightning
02-26-2004, 01:01 AM
well i talked to mike (poorsvt)and he said he wouldn't be able till monday.

did you see the srt4 with 190fwhp and 330fwtq:bs .
these people need to learn how to dyno.:vomit:
miguel

PoorSvtman
02-26-2004, 02:03 AM
well i talked to mike (poorsvt)and he said he wouldn't be able till monday.

did you see the srt4 with 190fwhp and 330fwtq:bs .
these people need to learn how to dyno.:vomit:
miguel

Yea monday is best. 2morow night i have to pack for the road trip im taking. That and Steve might slap on my Talon decal for me so i can represent TALON out in killeen/ft hood this weekend. :rolleyes: Not like anyone out there has a L to start with

PoorSvtman
03-02-2004, 05:58 PM
Thanks for hooking me up with the dyno last night. Even tho i broke the dyno :evil . But we didnt get a good run in. My buddy did the runs for me. First wasnt that great, second run the dyno broke. Owell maybe next time.

To bad it was just an air hose and not because of my truck. :throw:

94lightning
03-04-2004, 04:11 PM
when was this miguel .... ? I didnt see any of the action ( maby after i left) :confused:

PoorSvtman
03-04-2004, 04:25 PM
I was there monday night

bobbywade69
03-04-2004, 04:35 PM
:postwhore

fuzzyduck
03-04-2004, 11:26 PM
Yes I am a post whore. So what lol knana

edit: This is mike(poorsvtman) i forgot im at martinas house and shes loged in :hammer:

By the way here we go again with the thread jacking :nono:

FRDRCING
03-09-2004, 01:23 AM
My roommate goes to LT up there and said there was a black 99L on the dyno last week and only registered 240. I think it is a little off on the hp. All he had was a catback system. He only had one run on the dyno and that is all it had. Not sure if the 99 was set that low in hp?

Sandman
03-09-2004, 01:30 AM
Wasn't a L... or it was a L with something bad wrong with it. In '99 and '00 they were factory rated at 360. '01 and up they are factory rated at 380.

PoorSvtman
03-09-2004, 07:44 PM
My roommate goes to LT up there and said there was a black 99L on the dyno last week and only registered 240. I think it is a little off on the hp. All he had was a catback system. He only had one run on the dyno and that is all it had. Not sure if the 99 was set that low in hp?

That was me. I have a 2lb lower, chip, shorty headers, high flows, xpipe mufflers, ftvb and the usual open air filter. Reason my hp is low because the first run was bad, my belt slipped hella nasty and i lost boost. The second run about half way threw it an air line on the dyno busted and sounded like a tire blew so my friend that was doing it let off the gas because every one on the passanger side started jumping out of the way. Most everyone that was around thought it was just a back fire and i didnt do another run.

Another thing the instructor told me that the dyno numbers are always off alot.

But I never got a full run in because we had to figure out how to get my truck off the dyno. The air line for the deal that raises to keep the rollers from rolling when pulling on/off is the one that blew. So for the asshats that were talking noise after the second run ill be back with a dyno print out from a dyno that is accurate knana