PDA

View Full Version : I finally got it!!!!

Sandman
02-24-2004, 10:11 PM
Well, I just drove home a brand new '04 White Lightning!:banana: I also just became a supporting member!knana The truck runs great! The only problem is it has a leak at the back glass.:( But the dealer will be fixing that for me. I'll be joining yall for the monthly meets:beer: , and I'm sure you'll be seeing me at the track. This is soooo cool. I have been wanting a L for such a long time. It is nice to see that hard work pays off!!!!

Band
02-24-2004, 10:15 PM
Congrats!! knana

We will prolly be headed to an east texas track this weekend... hallsville or rusk... Your welcome to come :nana2

99WhiteBeast
02-24-2004, 10:27 PM
Enter Sandman to the L community:tu:

"hush little baby, don't say a word
and never mind that noise you heard
it's just the beast under your bed,
in your closet, in your head"

White is the best colorknana

Sandman
02-24-2004, 10:30 PM
Enter Sandman to the L community:tu:

LOL! I'll play that song when I pull up at the next group get together.:banana:

TP Derrick D
02-24-2004, 10:31 PM
Well, I just drove home a brand new '04 White Lightning!:banana: I also just became a supporting member!knana The truck runs great! The only problem is it has a leak at the back glass.:( But the dealer will be fixing that for me. I'll be joining yall for the monthly meets:beer: , and I'm sure you'll be seeing me at the track. This is soooo cool. I have been wanting a L for such a long time. It is nice to see that hard work pays off!!!!
WELCOME!! we been waiting on you . Congrats on your L ,from a 3 year '00 L owner ,your fun is just starting :banana: so congrats on becoming a supporting TALON member right away and not just a registered user. :tu:

03LightningRocks
02-24-2004, 11:04 PM
Welcome and congrats:nana2 . It is raining out tonight, so take it easy if you get the itch to go for a spin...:d .

Rocksknana

L8 APEX
02-24-2004, 11:26 PM
So you're the bastard that is making all htis rain for the rest of us:D I would have picked it ip next week:hammer: I didn't drive my truck in the rain for 3-4 months when I first got it. Then yesterday 3 years later it was getting hailed on in the parking lot. A week ago I took it hunting in the snow and got mud all over it. Oh well such is life. Congrats on the new truck lets do soemthing to it:evil

03'svtlight
02-24-2004, 11:54 PM
:beer:

my2002lightning
02-25-2004, 12:23 AM
Hmm... I've taken the L a few times down a gravel road to Mom/Dad's in OK. and Laney's sister's in IN.

They laugh at me for taking about 20 minutes to drive almost a 1/2 mile. :rolleyes:

"This L ain't a hay-truck, people!" :flaming: :D

The first weekend here in TX. with the L, I got a few hail dings, but they popped right out for $20 via my hail-dent hookup.

Ronald
BTW: Sandman/Andy, congrats on the L ! :beer: You've done well and enjoy responsibly.

gagspa
02-25-2004, 08:25 AM
Congrats on the new ride. We just got ours 2 weeks ago!

Nuhklz
02-25-2004, 08:29 AM
Woo Hoo!!

Welcome!

REXRENEGADE
02-25-2004, 11:29 AM
Black is the fastest and the meanest color :flaming:

02BOLT
02-25-2004, 05:46 PM
Black is the fastest and the meanest color :flaming: