PDA

View Full Version : Before and After

scott015
02-27-2004, 11:04 AM
what you guys think... poorsvt and i did this last night... well he basically did all the work... i just sat around and ummm... supervised

BEFORE:
http://www.f150online.com/galleries/images/3372-4883-84732.jpg

AFTER:
http://www.f150online.com/galleries/images/3372-4883-85402.jpg

Sandman
02-27-2004, 11:34 AM
Looks sharp!knana

blueoval01
02-27-2004, 12:01 PM
Humm, OK.
Guess it is a lot of work to move it from one parking space to another. :rolleyes:
:rll:

PoorSvtman
02-27-2004, 12:31 PM
Humm, OK.
Guess it is a lot of work to move it from one parking space to another. :rolleyes:
:rll:

Yea my back is killing me from lifting up over to the new parking lot. :d

Scott you did a good job of quality control. You and Jacob do the job nicely :beer:

Nuhklz
02-27-2004, 02:12 PM
[QUOTE=scott015]what you guys think... poorsvt and i did this last night... well he basically did all the work... i just sat around and ummm... supervised

Shiny! :tu:

dboat
02-28-2004, 05:26 AM
Me Likey knana
Dana

ND4SPD
02-28-2004, 02:27 PM
Hey are you going to sale your old billet grille? :)

byrd35us
02-28-2004, 05:36 PM
personally I liked the other grill better but it does look nice though :tu:

Mr.Ed
02-28-2004, 06:31 PM
I think it looks sharp! How much trouble is it to change the grill? I sort of want to replace mine but am afraid it may be too big a job. Please tell me what the proceedure is if it's not too complicated.
Ed :confused: :confused:

scott015
02-29-2004, 09:39 AM
sorry billett is gone.... but im not sure about this grille now.... i really like the speed grille... but when it was shipped to me it was packaged very poorly and was bent up a little in shipping.... i bent it back very close to normal, but now installed you can notice the flaws.... up close it looks good, but from a distance you can see the bends... the light reflections... looks like crap.... im dissapointed.... im gonna try and get it back, it bends somewhat easy....

as far as the installation... it wasnt hard... just time consuming... i didnt have any brackets for the new grille, so we had to rig up some stuff... worked out great.... but like i said... just took some time.... would be alot faster the next time im sure

Mr.Ed
02-29-2004, 01:23 PM
sorry billett is gone.... but im not sure about this grille now.... i really like the speed grille... but when it was shipped to me it was packaged very poorly and was bent up a little in shipping.... i bent it back very close to normal, but now installed you can notice the flaws.... up close it looks good, but from a distance you can see the bends... the light reflections... looks like crap.... im dissapointed.... im gonna try and get it back, it bends somewhat easy....

as far as the installation... it wasnt hard... just time consuming... i didnt have any brackets for the new grille, so we had to rig up some stuff... worked out great.... but like i said... just took some time.... would be alot faster the next time im sure

I didn't notice any flaws in pix.

Thanks for info
Ed

PoorSvtman
02-29-2004, 06:45 PM
I think it looks sharp! How much trouble is it to change the grill? I sort of want to replace mine but am afraid it may be too big a job. Please tell me what the proceedure is if it's not too complicated.
Ed :confused: :confused:

Install was easy. Just used some selftappers,etc. Time consuiming because I, nor scott wanted to mess up his new paint. Took a few minutes to line it up and bend it to shape,etc so it would fit nicely.

But since it was poorly packaged and looked like it was steped on we both did our best at bending it back to where it was supposed to be