PDA

View Full Version : East Texas Street Kings Spring Shootout - Mar 28 Hallsville

tliss
02-27-2004, 07:51 PM
March 28 - Hallsville

Gates open at 8:00 AM. Street racing at 9:30 until 5:00 P.M.
East Texas Street King trophy and license plate races start at 1:00 p.m.
Admission is $20 to race. $10 to watch.

The East Texas Street King Race is an effort to offer an alternative to illegal street racing in the East Texas area. These races are reserved strictly for street legal cars, trucks, and bikes. There will be test & tune but no racecars, such as bracket racers, NHRA divisional racers, etc. The goal is to offer the street racers a safe & controlled environment to race in their own style.

Drivers who find an opponent whom they want to race will pair himself or herself up and pull to the starting line when they are ready. The starting system will utilize an instant green, as opposed to a full or pro tree used for bracket or super class racing. This is an opportunity for everyone who is out racing on the streets trying to avoid police, to race flat out without fear of getting a ticket or endangering other drivers.

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO ENJOY SOME REAL HEADS-UP RACING ONCE AGAIN! BRING THE FAMILY AND GRILL OUT WHILE WATCHING AWESOME STREETCARS!

Only street legal tagged cars are allowed on the grounds and in the competition.

More info here:
http://www.oldwestracing.com/index.html?http://www.oldwestracing.com/etsk/etsk.htm

Sounds like a ritious hootnanny to me!:banana:

Tom

TP Derrick D
02-27-2004, 09:02 PM
It's on a Sunday,may be able to get away. :nana2

Krystle
03-10-2004, 01:11 PM
Just wanted to add something..

They are trying to get a heads up "Powder Puff" race together for the ETSK. This is a female class only.:D

So if you know of any women that would like to run that day tell them to get on Oldwestracing.com and vote on the poll or just PM me on here so I can let them know..

If they dont get any votes or responses we may not have this class to run in..:(