PDA

View Full Version : tmccc event info

ken cryder
02-28-2004, 01:32 PM
here's the site for schedules . a few ask me to poist it .
the first one is at kennedale on the 14 of march it usually draws arond 160 plus racers out to play ennis is next .

http://www.tmccc.org/schedule.html (http://www.tmccc.org/schedule.html)

ken

Sixpipes
02-28-2004, 07:11 PM
Is this the 6-team member points event that I think TALON should participate in this year? :cool:

benyouall
02-28-2004, 08:18 PM
ken i ran the events 2 years ago .i had the only lighting there i ran with the ford performance club of north texas.i went to one race last year and did not find any one from the club. did not go again. who do you run with and what class. ben

03LightningRocks
02-28-2004, 10:45 PM
Is this the 6-team member points event that I think TALON should participate in this year? :cool:

:tu: :tu: :tu:

Thanks for posting that Ken.........I will take a look at the schedule to see how it works out with the FFW schedule.

Hey guys....several in here like to do the track thing. Wouldn't it be cool to have a Talon race team:d .

Rocks:nana2

03LightningRocks
02-28-2004, 10:56 PM
There are some I can make. What would be the technicalities of setting up a team? You mentioned something to me last year about possibly getting something set up under the Talon banner. Is this something we can do if there is enough interest?

ken cryder
02-29-2004, 02:28 AM
There are some I can make. What would be the technicalities of setting up a team? You mentioned something to me last year about possibly getting something set up under the Talon banner. Is this something we can do if there is enough interest?

yes ron all it takes is to contact ron derringer at the site and tell him you want to be put on the list and then start showing up that simple . there are 27 clubs that participate in this event .

you can have as many members race at each event as you want , in fact the more people you get the better your club will finish at the end of the year . there are also driver points you can sign up for . where your competing against everyone else for trophys and prizes . on a one to one basis .

ben
i ran with torque central last year and did not miss one event . i won the race of champions at hallsville . i ran in the king muscle class . 12.00 to 12.82 1/4 and 7.64 to 8.24 1/8

and speaking of the roc , that is where you can take two people from your club that are racing that day(as long as you have atleast 6 or more people at that event racing if you have less than 6 then you can only enter one of your club members in the roc.) and have them run in the roc, there is one winner for the roc at each event , then the last race of the season they have all the winners from each venue compete in what they call the big dog race and win nice prizes .

so your garrenteed a minimum of three runs at all venues , so the better you do or if your picked to run the roc . you can run as many as 12 to 15 passes .
we had 241 show up at the last race at ennis last year .

torque central finished fourth last year and this was only thier second year competing.

ken

03LightningRocks
02-29-2004, 10:49 AM
yes ron all it takes is to contact ron derringer at the site and tell him you want to be put on the list and then start showing up that simple . there are 27 clubs that participate in this event .

you can have as many members race at each event as you want , in fact the more people you get the better your club will finish at the end of the year . there are also driver points you can sign up for . where your competing against everyone else for trophys and prizes . on a one to one basis .

ben
i ran with torque central last year and did not miss one event . i won the race of champions at hallsville . i ran in the king muscle class . 12.00 to 12.82 1/4 and 7.64 to 8.24 1/8

and speaking of the roc , that is where you can take two people from your club that are racing that day(as long as you have atleast 6 or more people at that event racing if you have less than 6 then you can only enter one of your club members in the roc.) and have them run in the roc, there is one winner for the roc at each event , then the last race of the season they have all the winners from each venue compete in what they call the big dog race and win nice prizes .

so your garrenteed a minimum of three runs at all venues , so the better you do or if your picked to run the roc . you can run as many as 12 to 15 passes .
we had 241 show up at the last race at ennis last year .

torque central finished fourth last year and this was only thier second year competing.

ken
Thanks for the info Ken..........now all we need is some of our racers to jump.

OK, let's see a show of hands.

So Far, We Have

Dennis
Ron
Trai
Sayle
Tim

Shiner1
02-29-2004, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the info Ken..........now all we need is some of our racers to jump.

OK, let's see a show of hands.

So Far, We Have

Dennis
Ron
Trai
Sal
Tim
Race team????? I'm in.

03LightningRocks
02-29-2004, 11:01 AM
Race team????? I'm in.:banana: :banana: knana :nana2

So Far, We Have

Dennis
Ron
Trai
Sayle :D
Tim
John

Band
02-29-2004, 11:40 AM
:banana: :banana: knana :nana2

So Far, We Have

Dennis
Ron
Trai
Sal
Tim
John

WOW, we got Sal from PSP????

Don't forget to add me!! :D

03LightningRocks
02-29-2004, 11:43 AM
:banana: :banana: knana :nana2

So Far, We Have

Dennis
Ron
Trai
Sayle :D
Tim
John

:beer:

Sixpipes
02-29-2004, 05:05 PM
We need a minimum of six guys/gals for Kennedale. I'll probably race the Gen I for the first time at that event (Street Muscle class). :cool:

99WhiteBeast
02-29-2004, 07:18 PM
I'm in if needed as an alternate- I could make 4 or 5 events but all would be tough with my schedule

03LightningRocks
02-29-2004, 09:59 PM
I'm in if needed as an alternate- I could make 4 or 5 events but all would be tough with my scheduleJust make the ones you can. I can't make all of them either....but I'll hit as many as I can hit in between FFW.

Now we have

Dennis
Ron
Trai
Sayle
Tim
John
Adam
Steve
Mike
Gavin

03LightningRocks
02-29-2004, 11:22 PM
Hey Doug,

I have yet to see your name.....come on now...you know you want to race that truck...:beer: .

Can we maybe merge this thread and the one I started in the event forum. I started that thread to try and get some attention from both places. Now it is getting hard to know which is which.

Thanks,

Rocks

ken cryder
03-01-2004, 02:21 AM
ron here's ron dillinger ph # 214-890-2926

ken

03LightningRocks
03-02-2004, 09:06 PM
ron here's ron dillinger ph # 214-890-2926

ken

Thanks Ken,

I believe Dennis is suppose to call him. I'm leaving for Florida 1st thing in the morning.

Is it a very complicated thing to set up a team, or is it just a matter of saying we want to and then showing up?

Ron

ken cryder
03-03-2004, 12:03 AM
Thanks Ken,

I believe Dennis is suppose to call him. I'm leaving for Florida 1st thing in the morning.

Is it a very complicated thing to set up a team, or is it just a matter of saying we want to and then showing up?

Ron
yep that simple call him tell him to put you club on the list then show up and start racing . i think you will see it's harder than you think getting the people in the club to show up .

ken