PDA

View Full Version : Change drivers side bulb

QIK KAT
03-06-2004, 10:53 PM
Is a pain in the freakin ass!:flaming: Anybody know anybody with a baby arm?:evil

QIK KAT
03-06-2004, 11:11 PM
Anyway if any body has any tricks up their sleve other than a baby arm please let me now how to get this damn bulb in. And dont tell me to have patience, i just ran out:nono:

Sandman
03-07-2004, 12:18 AM
Headlight bulb???

I do believe there are 2 black... "handles" for the lack of knowing what to call them, above the headlight assembly when the hood is open. You pull those out and the headlight assemble pulls out. Then you should be able to change the headlight easier.:beer:

Never had to change one, but I believe this is correct. Hope this helps.

STEALTH02
03-07-2004, 12:50 AM
Headlight bulb???

I do believe there are 2 black... "handles" for the lack of knowing what to call them, above the headlight assembly when the hood is open. You pull those out and the headlight assemble pulls out. Then you should be able to change the headlight easier.:beer:

Never had to change one, but I believe this is correct. Hope this helps.

What Sandman said, it's not difficult at all. ;)

my2002lightning
03-07-2004, 08:46 AM
The hard part is getting those 2 black tabs to pop-up so that the whole assy. slides forward.

Getting them back down and seated properly wasn't easy either.

Ronald

QIK KAT
03-07-2004, 11:28 AM
:rll: :rll: :rll: Ahhhh, Boy do i feel stupid. Well now i know. Thanks for the help:tu:

PoorSvtman
03-07-2004, 12:15 PM
The hard part is getting those 2 black tabs to pop-up so that the wholel assy. slides forward.

Getting them back down and seated properly wasn't easy either.

Ronald

Pull the tabs up and slightly push them towards the engine bay. :tu: