PDA

View Full Version : Kennedale this Sunday

99WhiteBeast
03-07-2004, 04:52 PM
This Sunday at Kennedale raceway- be there:tu:

bobbywade69
03-07-2004, 05:29 PM
Sorry fellas not this time for me just got home at 4:30pm need to sleep and go to work tonight!:vomit: Maybe next time! Don't miss me to much!:bows

StormShadow
03-07-2004, 06:46 PM
Sorry fellas not this time for me just got home at 4:30pm need to sleep and go to work tonight!:vomit: Maybe next time! Don't miss me to much!:bows
Not me either. I just got back from San Antonio.

PoorSvtman
03-07-2004, 11:41 PM
Not me either. I just got back from San Antonio.

Had to work on the g/fs civic. Retards at honda left some fasteners loose and they ended up working them selves ontop of the rear speakers and making it sound like they were blown.

02BOLT
03-08-2004, 12:09 AM
Ya'll didn't miss much. The place was fricking PACKED! It was still fun however, laying a little smackdown on a Dodge Hemi:rolleyes:, and a '57 Chevy with a big block(454 cid) and open headers.:burnout: Nice guy though.

Later,
Rob

PoorSvtman
03-08-2004, 12:22 AM
Ya'll didn't miss much. The place was fricking PACKED! It was still fun however, laying a little smackdown on a Dodge Hemi:rolleyes:, and a '57 Chevy with a big block(454 cid) and open headers.:burnout: Nice guy though.

Later,
Rob

Did the dodge have no front grills. If it is he needed a little smack down. I lost to him dew to major wheel spin and lack of traction. The track was pure crap last time. :throw:

02BOLT
03-08-2004, 12:34 AM
Did the dodge have no front grills. If it is he needed a little smack down. I lost to him dew to major wheel spin and lack of traction. The track was pure crap last time. :throw:
It was a Graphite regular cab, with a billet fuel door, exhaust, and factory 20's. I didn't notice his grills though, as I was so far in front of him, that it was hard to see....7.45 at 92.7 mph to a 10.xx at 70.:d Whooopsee. Sorry sir. Hemi what?

I was however, having some trouble hooking. I'm afraid with my newfound power(and torque), that the lowering of the truck is beginning to work against me. She spun or wheel-hopped MOST of the way through first gear on both passes. It's always something....:rolleyes:

Later,
Rob

PoorSvtman
03-08-2004, 12:37 AM
Last time i was out there everyone was having some trouble hooking up. I couldnt hook up if my life depended on it. Then after it sprinkled and they dried the track off i started seeing better times