PDA

View Full Version : Letter Today

bobbywade69
03-15-2004, 09:48 PM
Got a letter in the mail today from the city of Weatherford saying that I have an outstand parking ticket in my L sometime in June of 2003, well thats funny because I don't go to weatherford, thats were I bought the L from, funny thing is the ticket was issued June 14, 2003 guess were it was that day it was in the Ford dealership getting some warrenty work done to it I have the papers to prove it, thats interesting it looks like the Ford boys had a little fun with the L while waiting for parts for it. Well the city of Weatherford will be gettin a nice phone call in the morn and the Ford house too!:flaming:

my2002lightning
03-15-2004, 10:03 PM
Bobby,
You might want to look at seeking some legal counsel on this one! :hammer: :flaming:

That's WRONG! It's "oops!" like this on dealerships behalves that burns my #SS !

They must be taking notes from Bankston! :flaming:

Ronald

StormShadow
03-15-2004, 10:04 PM
Got a letter in the mail today from the city of Weatherford saying that I have an outstand parking ticket in my L sometime in June of 2003, well thats funny because I don't go to weatherford, thats were I bought the L from, funny thing is the ticket was issued June 14, 2003 guess were it was that day it was in the Ford dealership getting some warrenty work done to it I have the papers to prove it, thats interesting it looks like the Ford boys had a little fun with the L while waiting for parts for it. Well the city of Weatherford will be gettin a nice phone call in the morn and the Ford house too!:flaming:
Was it parked at a Hooters? If so then it very well could have been you. :evil

bobbywade69
03-15-2004, 10:26 PM
Nope not at hooter this time Sorry I wish it was!:tu: Then the judge might let it off!:D

scott015
03-16-2004, 09:32 AM
yes, before I would call the Ford or Weatherford people, i would at least call a lawyer or two....

REXRENEGADE
03-16-2004, 10:51 AM
Get a Rope!:throw:

03'svtlight
03-16-2004, 11:30 AM
I would kick someone 's arse on that one. :mad:

PoorSvtman
03-16-2004, 12:06 PM
I would kick someone 's arse on that one. :mad:

So true.

We have caught a few guys here going on a spirited drive so to speak. Cops would show up and tell the service manager that they just say one of your vehicles doing 90+ down a back road.

They are no longer working here.

TXBLU
03-16-2004, 12:53 PM
That would aggravate me to no end. I would contact an attorney for advice before proceding. That is inexcusable behavior, and hopefully not condoned by the shop manager/dealer. I would then write very calm yet concerned letters to the Better Business Bureau, Texas Autombile Dealers Association, National Automobile Dealers Association, and the Weatherford Chamber of Commerce.

At the very least, I would want the person responsible (the tech or whomever it was that drove and parked the truck) to answer to the ticket, and for that same person to lose thier job.:hammer:

Nuhklz
03-16-2004, 02:22 PM
And they wonder why we hate to bring our trucks or vehicles in for service :rolleyes:

bobbywade69
03-17-2004, 08:41 PM
The court house dissmissed it today!knana