PDA

View Full Version : Another new guy on the block

F-35
03-18-2004, 05:00 PM
Just wanted to say hi. Name is Del. Just purchased my '04 L (618 miles). Moonshine turned me on to TALON. He was already using the name I originally wanted (white lightning), so I settled on RumRunner. Have been wandering around several forums to get oriented while awaiting my paypal subscription to finalize. I must say, at the onset, I am quiet pleased with what I see and hear. Looking forward to my first meeting, although it will not be until May because I will be out at TMS in April.

tliss
03-18-2004, 05:27 PM
Just wanted to say hi. Name is Del. Just purchased my '04 L (618 miles). Moonshine turned me on to TALON. He was already using the name I originally wanted (white lightning), so I settled on RumRunner. Have been wandering around several forums to get oriented while awaiting my paypal subscription to finalize. I must say, at the onset, I am quiet pleased with what I see and hear. Looking forward to my first meeting, although it will not be until May because I will be out at TMS in April.
Glad to have you join up! You'll like the guys around here!

Tom

Sandman
03-18-2004, 05:32 PM
Congrats, welcome, and enjoy the ride!

cpeapea
03-18-2004, 06:30 PM
welcome "Del the Funky Homosapien"

03LightningRocks
03-18-2004, 06:39 PM
Welcome to the group.........

I am a Modoholic. It has been 3 days since my last decision to spend more money on mods. I am looking forward to getting my 5 day pin. But it isn't likely to happen. Terry is our local pusher. I feel sure he will tempt my addiction before my 5 days is up.

Rocksknana

StormShadow
03-18-2004, 09:17 PM
Whassup Del. I'm also live in the cemet capitol of Texas. I have the DSG 03. Stop me if you see me in town.
Adam

03'svtlight
03-18-2004, 10:28 PM
Welcome to the group.........

I am a Modoholic. It has been 3 days since my last decision to spend more money on mods. I am looking forward to getting my 5 day pin. But it isn't likely to happen. Terry is our local pusher. I feel sure he will tempt my addiction before my 5 days is up.

Rocksknana
He's not a modoholic, he is THE modoholic. BTW welcome. :cool:

Moonshine
03-21-2004, 10:01 PM
If ya'll ask, Del will probably post the link to his website so you can see some of the toys he's built. Very cool stuff. Some may recall the pics I posted of the blown H-D bike. Del's son Ronnie did that. Good people, and glad to have him join our crowd. knana

Silver_2000
03-21-2004, 10:55 PM
Welcome !!