PDA

View Full Version : Adam, Scott...Noticed the Sound of the Apten yet?

tliss
03-22-2004, 08:39 PM
I was just wondering if you guys have noticed the sound of the Apten at idle? It kinda reminds me of the sound from a centrifugal supercharger. It became more apparent when I put the 4# pulley back on. If you haven't noticed it, take a listen...it's pretty sweet.

Tom

bobbywade69
03-22-2004, 09:06 PM
I did on Adam's yesterday I told him about it, I love it I guess I'm going to have mine done soon!

I was just wondering if you guys have noticed the sound of the Apten at idle? It kinda reminds me of the sound from a centrifugal supercharger. It became more apparent when I put the 4# pulley back on. If you haven't noticed it, take a listen...it's pretty sweet.

Tom

StormShadow
03-22-2004, 09:11 PM

Tom
Bobby said something about it to me yesterday but I haven't noticed it yet. I was probably too excited about the bracket racing to pay attention. I'll check it out. I look forward to seeing yours run on Sunday Tom.

StormShadow
03-22-2004, 09:21 PM
Just went out and listened to it. Sweet!