PDA

View Full Version : Looking 4 a 03 Cobra

jonrjen
07-05-2002, 07:06 PM
I understand that Doug Stanley Ford has a new 03 Cobra, Yellow with Black cloth Convert. top in stock and ready to roll. I believe the Sticker was $38,995
If anyone has an interest, my son works there and would be more than happy to answer any questions if you give him a call.
Jon Jensen
972-223-8050

rickgig
07-05-2002, 09:52 PM
Hey... that's where I bought my truck from ... direct from Tim... my family bought six cars there in one year and I finally called in a marker and got my "L" at a good price....

I think these guys are pretty good...

If anyone needs a reference let me know... been buying card from them since 93...

jonrjen
07-06-2002, 09:09 AM
I went up to the dealership this Saturday morning to take a look. I must admit that the new cloth top that Ford is installing looks like first class. It is the same material that is used on the Jag. Though I found it strange that the 03 Cobras don't have a front grill, only the floating Mustang. I didn't notice this on my son's Sonic Blue, but it is more noticable with the Yellow paint contrast.
Either way it is a striking (get it as in a Cobra strike) car.

devildog92
07-06-2002, 06:59 PM
We went two placesto get out of teh 2k1 Expedition to get into a Roush or Cobra, and they wanted to rape us on the trade. Prestige was the best though. They wanted to rape us on the trade, but they would give .9/36m, 4.9/60 on a stg I or II Roush.

Any idea if Tim at your dealership would hook us up?

jonrjenjr
07-07-2002, 12:55 PM
Tim is the GM of the dealership so he won't work the deal he will let a salesman take care of it, but will cut out the hassle of negotiation. The reason they could give you .9% for the Roush is because the VIN# is the same as a GT, when a car goes to SVT it has a new VIN# and is not available with the same rates through Ford on the lightning or the cobra. Sorry for the misunderstanding, but when you get ready for you next car give us another shot.:D

rickgig
07-08-2002, 05:23 PM
Tim is the GM however he is the guy I amde the deal with... since my brother was a former service manager for these guys that;s how I had access to Tim...

I do know a sales person there that may be willing to work with ya if you're interested.