PDA

View Full Version : Proof Something is wrong

scott015
03-31-2004, 09:48 AM
well I went out playing last night messing around with my tranny seeing if its just my imagination or if its really slipping or something wrong... well good news is I think my tranny is all good... i really messed with it in every situation I can think of, and i belive its good...

but, i do have bad news... while out playing, i ran into another Lightning... its a 03 DSG, dudes name is Andy and lives in Mansfield... I sorta already knew him, but he wanted to race... he went to kennedale on Sunday and ran an 8.5... he has 4lb, chip and boost bypass and thats about it...

anyway, we went to the very outskirts of the back 360 and got on it from stop, 20 and 40 roll on.... EVERY SINGLE TIME he beat me...and not by just an inch or whatever... by about 2+ whole car lengths....

can someone tell me what the hell is going on??? why is he beating me... i have everything he has and ALOT MORE.... only thing I dont have is the 3:73 gears....

im very discouraged

scott015
03-31-2004, 09:54 AM
for those that dont know... here is what I got.... shouldnt I have spanked him and it be the other way around??? i knew my truck didnt seem that fast for some reason...

4lb
90 mass air
jlp ram air
ported blower
traction bars
single blade tb
psp tuned chip (reprogramed last week)
ftvb
it20 plugs
flowmaster exhaust

and like I said, all he had was the 4lb,chip and boost bypass

03'svtlight
03-31-2004, 10:00 AM
:confused: well for starters, IF you are on the street, the 40+ hit is the telling factor because thats where your horsepower will show up (top-end). I don't exactly know what you have done but its prolley what the average (me) L's has. Be aware, those DSG 03's run good. :D May have been the color. J/k..... Seriously though, you must remember spinning the tires is NOT racing. But if he's pulling away from you passed 40mph, something just might be wrong.

scott015
03-31-2004, 10:04 AM
every single time I actually had a good jump on him.... when we hit it on the the dead stop, we both spun a little, but we did almost EXACTLY the same thing... spun and then connected about the same time... but that time and the roll ons... he still just kept pulling on me.... i think we stoped about 110-120.... but like i said, he was pulling on me every time.... and i know he is not lying about what he has... iv talked to him several times and he showed me his truck... heck he still has stock air box

True Blue Aggie
03-31-2004, 10:26 AM
Could it be.....:D Driver error:D?

just kidding scott...

03'svtlight
03-31-2004, 10:28 AM
every single time I actually had a good jump on him.... when we hit it on the the dead stop, we both spun a little, but we did almost EXACTLY the same thing... spun and then connected about the same time... but that time and the roll ons... he still just kept pulling on me.... i think we stoped about 110-120.... but like i said, he was pulling on me every time.... and i know he is not lying about what he has... iv talked to him several times and he showed me his truck... heck he still has stock air box
From what I can remember, I think the last thing you did was have your blower ported. I also remember it was'nt from Apten or REM. Have to remember that cheaper isn't always the same. I recall your truck being faster BEFORE the ported blower. If your "porter" disturbed the blower's velocity ( the rate it moves air), he may have very well threw your low-end torque out the window. i just read an article on an L', they ported the heads and lost ALOT of low end torque because they hurt the velocity of head by opening them up too much. Hell, if that was the case, I would've already took a die-grinder to my blower. There is a science to ALL of this.

scott015
03-31-2004, 10:28 AM
well if it was a standard, i could see that being a problem, but its an automatic and i just punched it and got a good jump on him..... so i had the pedal down... and he somehow passed me (the jump wasnt that big a deal, but i was ahead).... and then he gained about 2 cars on me

scott015
03-31-2004, 10:34 AM
ya the last 3 things I did was the ported blower, tb and ftvb.... i dont think im any slower that before the port job, i actually went to the dyno and iv gained some HP.... but there are a ton of people on f150online and got their blowers ported from same guy I did, and they all have NOTHING but good to say about it.... they all gained a minimum of 20rwhp and all said they noticed a differnce right away.... well i dont think i really notice anythign.... also, another thing... he told me he has a ported apten at his shop, and he watched apten do a port job and its an EXACT replica... so i dont think thats a problem

so is there anything else that could be a problem??

Mark #2
03-31-2004, 11:20 AM
ya the last 3 things I did was the ported blower, tb and ftvb.... i dont think im any slower that before the port job, i actually went to the dyno and iv gained some HP.... but there are a ton of people on f150online and got their blowers ported from same guy I did, and they all have NOTHING but good to say about it.... they all gained a minimum of 20rwhp and all said they noticed a differnce right away.... well i dont think i really notice anythign.... also, another thing... he told me he has a ported apten at his shop, and he watched apten do a port job and its an EXACT replica... so i dont think thats a problem

so is there anything else that could be a problem??
Do you still have the stock cats?

scott015
03-31-2004, 11:22 AM
yes all 4 stock cats... i actually have a set of magnaflow high flow cats, just havent made it to Terry yet... i was kinda hoping to save up and have him do the WILD exhaust and install my cats at the same time... but that will be like $500... just dont have right now...

PoorSvtman
03-31-2004, 12:01 PM
Ill race you again scott. We have raced a few times on the street before.

scott015
03-31-2004, 12:14 PM
ya and i bet you would beat me or we would tie again... and since then iv added the ported blower, ftvb, reburn and throttle body.... you shouldnt stand a chance.... i dont know what gives.... im gonna try and get to speedworks today.... i noticed my tailpipes are REALLY black.... think i may still be running too rich for some reason....

any other ideas/

Band
03-31-2004, 12:44 PM
You need to know how much slower you are and where you are slower at... there might be a perfect explaination for it.. But the track times will break it down for you, and tell ya where its/you are not performing properly..

03LightningRocks
03-31-2004, 01:15 PM
I give up on you....your a fu@knut. I just read your post onF150online, acting like we don't have a tuner in Texas to help with your truck

What the hell do you think Terry is. If you had ever bothered to actually give him some of your business, you would know this.

Maybe if you'd quit running him around in circles while you jump on Ebay for parts after getting his advice, he would help you. Hell, if I was him, I wouldn't pizz on you to put out the fire.

Why don't you tell the truth about it. That your a cheap arse and don't want to pay to play.

Always looking for the freebie....your a lost cause...IMHO.

Rockshttp://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/226517.gif

99WhiteBeast
03-31-2004, 02:42 PM
Go to Kennadale tonight and make 4 or 5 passes for $10. Then compare it to what you ran before.

I keep all by timeslips and note the mods I had at the time so I can compare and see if I'm making headway. Of course track prep and weather conditions are a variable factor.

Remember an 03' has 20HP on you from the get go stock and the DSG's may have more (Trai and Adam both have some strong trucks)

scott015
03-31-2004, 03:41 PM
i didnt know terry was a tuner... i know he did installs and did exhaust and stuff like that... but I didnt know he actually had the capabilities of tunning... i thought he sent it off to someone and they did it.... terry, my apoligies...

but I did email terry, and he told me he was too busy right now.... so maybe he did take your advice and piss on me...

and ill come out and state the facts here.... yes i am a cheap skate... i do go to ebay and the classifieds for all my parts.... hell, i shop on ebay for alot of stuff.... as a matter of fact, i dont buy anything without at least looking on ebay first... whats wrong with saving money???

Sandman
03-31-2004, 04:03 PM
There is nothing wrong with saving money. I love saving money. But sometimes you get what you pay for. I've only had my L about a month now. The only business I've done with Terry is to order a Bedrug. When I do start modding, I will probably go to him. He may not have the cheapest prices compared to Ebay or some other internet site, but from what I have read from experiences is that he has quality and he will stand behind his work.

I realize you are new to all of this. Heck, I'm pretty new myself. But, I for one do not want to buy something on ebay or anywhere else for my truck without some type of guarantee. My $30,000 hotrod truck is not something I want to gamble with.

scott015
03-31-2004, 04:07 PM
i know, im not buying cheap crap... just paying cheap prices... everything I bought on ebay is name brand stuff in BRAND NEW, manufactored wrapped stuff... Accufab, Johnny Lightning, MagnaFlow, etc.... its not like im getting some immitation stuff....

and i dont have anything against terry himself... i just like to save money when I can... his prices are comparable to every other retailer iv seen... i just dont like to pay retail...

but terry is getting my labor business when its time for exhaust, gears, etc like that...

Silver_2000
03-31-2004, 04:53 PM
i know, im not buying cheap crap... just paying cheap prices... everything I bought on ebay is name brand stuff in BRAND NEW, manufactored wrapped stuff... Accufab, Johnny Lightning, MagnaFlow, etc.... its not like im getting some immitation stuff....

and i dont have anything against terry himself... i just like to save money when I can... his prices are comparable to every other retailer iv seen... i just dont like to pay retail...

but terry is getting my labor business when its time for exhaust, gears, etc like that...Not trying to speak for Terry BUT If I were him and you called me I wouldnt answer the phone. I'd be concerned that you were just looking for free advice to be used on ebay ... Or help with product that was bought on ebay and isnt working

being a small business he cant afford to give away too much of his time to folks who have no intention of buying from him. Better to spend that time wrenching.

bobbywade69
03-31-2004, 04:57 PM
Ok Ok lets slow down I bit bro before these threads get out of hand!:evil First thing u need todo is get it dynoed now with everything corrected and see what kind of #'s shes puttin down and then u need to get some track time and see what's she puttin down, then we can work from there if there is any work that needs to be done :tu: On the tranny note I will be more than welcome to come down there tomorrow sometime and test drive her for ya!:D And give u my .02! But we need to work on some dyno #'s and track time first! Just tryin to help u out bro before someone :throw: u on posting too much:evil . I will stop by your shop tomorrow and look at her for ya!

scott015
03-31-2004, 05:10 PM
Ok, before the port, ftvb, throttle body and reburn... i put down 388/389 i know the 388 is correct, but I remember the trq was just one number off from HP... might have been 387??

anyway, since those new mods and chip reburn... i personally was expecting about 410... maybe my expectations were too high but here is Dyno chart from TODAY... just got back

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/462dyno-med.jpg

so my question is.... why am I only gaining 8hp and no boost increase??? my boost never goes higher than 11-12

scott015
03-31-2004, 05:13 PM
i think we can eliminate the possibility of it being rich, because if im correct... 12.2 - 12.4 is where im at and that is on the lean side if anything right???

so somehow, im loosing a little boost, which is making me lose a little power... iv talked to about 5 other guys with about the same setup as me (even some with WES ported blower) and they are all seeing 14+ boost....and have gained about 20 hp... i gained 8

bobbywade69
03-31-2004, 05:18 PM
i think we can eliminate the possibility of it being rich, because if im correct... 12.2 - 12.4 is where im at and that is on the lean side if anything right???

so somehow, im loosing a little boost, which is making me lose a little power... iv talked to about 5 other guys with about the same setup as me (even some with WES ported blower) and they are all seeing 14+ boost....and have gained about 20 hp... i gained 8
Is this the dyno after the reburn of the chip and correcting some of the problems or is this the one when u were have the problems?

scott015
03-31-2004, 05:22 PM
this dyno was from TODAY... just a couple hours ago.....

the 388 dyno was BEFORE i ever did the port, tb, ftvb or chip reburn.... 388 is what it did when I bought the truck.... now after the port, tb, ftvb, chip reburn im putting down 397.... i should be 41?.??.... at least thats what the other port/chip/4lb guys are doing

bobbywade69
03-31-2004, 05:24 PM
this dyno was from TODAY... just a couple hours ago.....
Maybe its tha flows!!:rll: I will come take a look tomorrow.

scott015
03-31-2004, 05:25 PM
well i know i have heard nothing good about flowmaster.... but do you really think it would cause me to not gain hp ??

my next $500 is going to terry to install my cats and do his WILD

PoorSvtman
03-31-2004, 05:29 PM
Maybe its tha flows!!:rll: I will come take a look tomorrow.

Just cut them rustmaster off and run dumps. It will sound louder like you want it to. :evil

bobbywade69
03-31-2004, 05:29 PM
well i know i have heard nothing good about flowmaster.... but do you really think it would cause me to not gain hp ??

my next $500 is going to terry to install my cats and do his WILD
I don't know much on the flowmaster story but I think your #'s would be a tad higher than they are! your about what my #'s are at!:D :nono: Like I said I will come take a look at it for ya.

scott015
03-31-2004, 05:31 PM
ok bobby... thanks...

anyone else have any ideas on what could cause the loss of power???

scott015
03-31-2004, 05:32 PM
on my way back from speedworks i had this Lancer Evo that INSISTED on racing me.... he tried sooooo hard.... but i didnt wanna embaras the L and lose.... so i wouldnt race him..... my babies confidence is down after getting beat by a lesser L last night..... i need to fix this damn problem.

bobbywade69
03-31-2004, 05:36 PM
on my way back from speedworks i had this Lancer Evo that INSISTED on racing me.... he tried sooooo hard.... but i didnt wanna embaras the L and lose.... so i wouldnt race him..... my babies confidence is down after getting beat by a lesser L last night..... i need to fix this damn problem.
U need to get some track time and see what it is putting down, then we can look and or adjust a few things and see if it will fix the problems.

scott015
03-31-2004, 05:37 PM
well not trying to forget the power loss issue....

but i remember asking a while back about gears.... are u sure switching to 3.73 gears wouldnt help?? seems like everyone said no dont do it

bobbywade69
03-31-2004, 05:41 PM
well not trying to forget the power loss issue....

but i remember asking a while back about gears.... are u sure switching to 3.73 gears wouldnt help?? seems like everyone said no dont do it
No its doesn't help for the money u will spend for them, I have the gears just because they were on it when I bought it! But no doesn't help.

scott015
03-31-2004, 05:42 PM
well bobby, i plan on going to kennedale on sunday... i would like to do a pass or two myself just for the practice.... but maybe if you or another more expierenced L driver was there (sorry ron, cant trust you... :d ) ill let yall take it down and see what it can really do... i dont think i can run the best time that the truck is capable of doing.... and would give me a chance to video it too....

bobbywade69
03-31-2004, 05:44 PM
well bobby, i plan on going to kennedale on sunday... i would like to do a pass or two myself just for the practice.... but maybe if you or another more expierenced L driver was there (sorry ron, cant trust you... :d ) ill let yall take it down and see what it can really do... i dont think i can run the best time that the truck is capable of doing.... and would give me a chance to video it too....
I'll tell u what if u pay the 10 clams to get me in Its a deal I have to work Sunday night but I can get to the track when they open and be there till they close! And I will be more than happy to help u out!

scott015
03-31-2004, 05:47 PM
10 clams?? we got a deal... there is a long john silvers right here next to my work... lol

ill let u know for sure in next day or two... but as for now... its a go... i wanna go

bobbywade69
03-31-2004, 05:49 PM
10 clams?? we got a deal... there is a long john silvers right here next to my work... lol

ill let u know for sure in next day or two... but as for now... its a go... i wanna go
Cool I'll be there just give me a call when u find out for sure! I wll just look at your truck then at the track when we get there lettin it cool down. Call me at
817-937-2756

scott015
03-31-2004, 05:53 PM
what are some things to look for??? i mean... what are some options that it COULD be??

bobbywade69
03-31-2004, 05:55 PM
what are some things to look for??? i mean... what are some options that it COULD be??
Don't really know right this minute I'm really tired and my brain hurts from the questions:evil but I have a few in mind I will check her out Sunday!:tu: I will bring my box of tricks with me!:D

scott015
03-31-2004, 05:56 PM
ok thanks...

mike if you are lurking around... u might wanna come so me and my slow L can hand you a beat down....

bobbywade69
03-31-2004, 05:58 PM
ok thanks...

mike if you are lurking around... u might wanna come so me and my slow L can hand you a beat down....Damn don't make me have to run ya down!:bows Might even have to stick BAD JAKE on ya!:d

scott015
03-31-2004, 06:00 PM
well if ya want some too... come get your feet wet

bobbywade69
03-31-2004, 06:01 PM
well if ya want some too... come get your feet wet
Had plenty of racing for this month I have to save the slicks for may at ennis to finish up my finals rounds, the slicks have about 5-6 passes left in them I hope!

scott015
03-31-2004, 06:02 PM
im really kidding, unless i get this problem fixed.... i remember my first time at the track, which was also my very first time at the track period... i ran an 8.6... with 2.1 60' time.... that was before all this with 388hp...so if i can get my 60' down to 1.9 and with the extra power, i was sorta hoping for very low 8s... like 8.1... but now I see only 8 extra hp... hell, dont look good for me

scott015
03-31-2004, 06:08 PM
ohh i just remember... that andy dude i raced last night showed me his slip from kennedale last weekend... he ran an 8.5..... and he beat me by about 2 car lengths.... so if thats so... im not any faster at all than before the mods...

and i did good in the race too... i mean I got good jump on him... he just passed me and kept going

Band
03-31-2004, 06:19 PM
ohh i just remember... that andy dude i raced last night showed me his slip from kennedale last weekend... he ran an 8.5..... and he beat me by about 2 car lengths.... so if thats so... im not any faster at all than before the mods...

and i did good in the race too... i mean I got good jump on him... he just passed me and kept going

He could have been running faster than an 8.5 against you. You never know unless its timed...

QIK KAT
03-31-2004, 08:23 PM
I think this guy is yankin your chain, Hes probably got a little more under the hood than hes admitting. I used todo that all the time with my vw karman ghia. I kept it looking stock on the out side but on the inside it had a 2175cc stroker with 48mm webers:evil Damn thing ran mid 12s all day long:eek2:

L8 APEX
03-31-2004, 09:35 PM
I can't keep reading all of these threads... I work 14-16 hours a day and if lucky get home before midnight and catch up on what I can. I can't believe there are pages and pages or replies by the time I get home:eek2: . Thanks for your replies Rocks and Doug. I honestly don't think I could make Scott happy and keep from going insane in the process. I am use to guys like Rob, Unsane Wayne, Ron, David N, Scott Raines, Steve etc that drop their trucks off and let me do my job. They do not question my prices, or build reccomendations. Thusly they drive reliable fast trucks and don't worry about anything more than maintenance. I just know anything I reccomended or did to Scotts truck would be posted all over the forums and analyzed by a bunch of clueless keyboard jockeys. Saying I did the wrong thing or charged too much. That would drive me crazy:hammer: Luckily for you Scott, Bobby is both cheaper and more cheerful use him up. Hopefully you can get all of your bargain parts to work together and be happy:tu:

I believe my customer service justifies my prices. I price parts within dollars of internet dealers sometimes plus shipping on heavy items. My business is mostly on the labor of install and setup. My PR Feedback shows this through many tales. From home pickup and delivery of mod work, Sunday exhaust jobs for out of town customers, Unsane's flawless NOS install finished at 1am the night before the race, I drove it to the track for him leaving my own truck at the shop so she could run 11's. Replacing Rob's tranny in two days so he could make his first 11 sec pass at Ennis. Sayle had me install his Metco's and picked it up at 11PM one time and I installed his long tubes the same day another time at 10PM so he wouldn't miss work or borrow a car. Working on Logan's Marauder long tubes late the night before FFW. Recently swapping 2 engines for Rob and one for Ron in less than a week with perfect turn key results. No leaks, missed bolts, or come backs. I don't do this to be the cheapest, instead I try to be the best. There are enough out there fighting to be the cheapest. They are the one's that you can't get on the phone and definately won't show up at your house to help you out. I appreciate those customers who know the difference:tu:

QIK KAT
03-31-2004, 10:04 PM
Here, here, brother. Let your service do the talkin. You souldnt buge one inch on pricing to get business.( NO LOW BALLING):nono: I own & operate a small trucking biz, i get companies calling me all the time asking me to beat this rate. All i tell them is my rates are on the tariff that i gave you. If you want your freight p/u & del. on time give me a call;) And by the way, as soon as i get some time from my 70+ hr weeks i would like to come see you about a few things:tu:

mercbuff
03-31-2004, 10:58 PM
Terry i own a boat repair shop and feel the same way that you do i have people all the time want me to put parts on that they bought off of ebay i tell them sorry if i dont supply the part i wont do the work i back all my work up and have very very few problems . my regular cust. never ask .they know what they get when they pay the bill .the best parts available that their mech backs up :beer:

Band
03-31-2004, 11:08 PM
By the time I get my truck the way I want it, I'll be able to remove my Ford logos from my truck and put PR in there place :D

L8 APEX
03-31-2004, 11:17 PM
Terry i own a boat repair shop and feel the same way that you do i have people all the time want me to put parts on that they bought off of ebay i tell them sorry if i dont supply the part i wont do the work i back all my work up and have very very few problems . my regular cust. never ask .they know what they get when they pay the bill .the best parts available that their mech backs up :beer:You don't want your boat to break down, unless you are at the party cove:beer: . We had two regular repair cusotmer in this week They both had bad fuel pumps in tow different cars. One brought his own new pump because his brother worked for the dealer. We installed the pump and the car wouldn't start. Tested the pressure and it was only 20psi. He got a fuel pump for a TBI motor which runs at 15psi, he needed the CFI pump which runs at 50psi. So he is down another day and getting charged TWICE to chenge the pump a second time. The other guy got one from a junk yard and it didn't have a wire harness so it was worthless:hammer: . One last week brought an A/C compressor from AutoZone and it locked up in six months. He didn't want ours last year because it was 100 bucks more than the AZ unit. Now he paid 140 bucks to replace and recharge the new compressor. We use new AC Delco compressors not the cheap AZ units. He got what he paid for.

03LightningRocks
03-31-2004, 11:20 PM
I like being able to drop my truck off....and then pick it up and not having to worry about wether or not the work is done and done right.......the piece of mind I get when Terry works on her is worth alot more than what Terry charges.

You have my sincere appreciation Terry....and my business.

Rocks:bows

Silver_2000
03-31-2004, 11:24 PM
I like being able to drop my truck off....and then pick it up and not having to worry about wether or not the work is done and done right.......the piece of mind I get when Terry works on her is worth alot more than what Terry charges.

I agree. The peace of mind is very valuable.

Terry the Water pump work you did has eliminated the on agaon off agaon anti freeze smells I had. But you knew that ...:tu: :tu:

bobbywade69
04-01-2004, 11:57 AM

What he said, Thanks for all the work on the L Mr. T!:bows :tu:

TP Derrick D
04-02-2004, 02:31 PM
Hey Scott, read this a couple days ago and was not going to post on it but its sticking in my mind. First ,when you're posting I kind of feel sorry for you that you get :throw: a lot but sometime you bring it on yourself. I want to defend you because you're "new" to the game as you put it. But now its time to come correct & stop using that as an excuse.You've had your L longer than some others here. First all you got to remember where you are posting. As one of the "old" (44 next month) "bald"(keep it cut in a bald fade by choose) & "fat" (235 pounds @ 6'1" ) I am pickey as to who touch my prize possessions (95 SC Stang & 00 L) no one but Terry has ever touched it for anything other than oil changes @ Nichols Ford. He is the ONLY one I found I trust and not only that he's local and right here available if you need him, for any reason good or bad. Not 100's of miles away. Its ok to save money on some things but got to realize that some things should not be taken a chance on. E-bay has its place ,but remember that some of the "stuff "on there is JUNK no one wants or that the person is just trying to unload on a poor sucker 100 -1000's miles away that they will probably never meet. With Terry at least you can get parts new or used that I'm sure he will stand behind. I will not put used parts on my L and certainly not on my Stang if I don't know the person I'm getting it/them from. Just too big of a risk to me. Used name brand means nothing, don't believe me I have a used MSD ignition I'll sell you that don't work.Looks brand new and was only on my car for about a year and 3000 miles .Also I see you getting caught up in the old "I make more horsepower than you so I should beat you fairy tale" Man , thats so untrue!!! If that was true tell me why a 380 hp Lightning can post about the same 1/4 times as a 500 hp Dodge SRT. Or the 225 hp 87' -93' Mustang was kicking the crap out of the Camaro that had 40-50 more hp. (Maybe that was before your time) Point is going to a dyno is great to show if you're going forwards or backwards with performance gains but you don't race dynos.While you may make ??? on the dyno what gets to the ground is what will get you down the track or street. I also read you are all over the forums, man don't you know that the more forums / people you quiz the more answers you going to get and the more confused you will become. A lot of these forums are open so anyone can join, the person that respond may not even own a Lightning. Its the same here on TALON . Some of these on this board don't own Lightnings. :confused: So at least here in TALON you kinda get to know the person and who has L's and who's faking. WE'RE RIGHT HERE IN YOUR FACE!!! So give people here including Terry & Rocks a chance to get you on the right path. Do you read anything other than 4-5 forums? If not maybe you should. I have been reading Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords for 12 years. And yes I have a Mustang but they also do stories and have good info on Lightnings. They are constantly doing something to their white '99 L "Project Fridge." So hey man I'm not :throw: you I just hate seening you get flamed, Maybe its because when you first got your L ,I invited you to stop by my house, you did and we talk and I passed on info that maybe was useful to you ;) Good luck and remember FAST AIN'T FREE!!!

skalywags
04-02-2004, 09:27 PM
damn good post derrick!

blueoval01
04-02-2004, 09:48 PM
:eek: Arrrrg (Avatar), Valley Ranch has gone down several notches since I was there last. :rll:

Will that effect the "Boys" spring training? :rolleyes:

skalywags
04-03-2004, 12:40 AM
I think quite a few of those Valley Ranch 'Boys would kill to have such a physique! :banana:

Nuhklz
04-03-2004, 07:03 AM
I think quite a few of those Valley Ranch 'Boys would kill to have such a physique! :banana:

Very motivating :D