PDA

View Full Version : Was it U?

TP Derrick D
04-02-2004, 10:04 PM
Yesterday I washed the L and decided to pull the car cover off the Stang and drive it to work since it was such a nice day. Well when I was driving home around 10 till 1am on 360 S. between Pioneer & I-20 I cruised passed a white L in the far right lane .He was behind several cars and didn't seem to be in any hurry. I was in the middle lane and as I passed by I looked over @ him to see if it was a member of Talon I knew .At first I thought it was Jeff. I looked at him, he looked at me, It was a young guy with short blonde hair, no one I knew so I motored on. I look in my mirrow and it seems the guy all of a sudden got in a hurry to catch up. So when he caught up he pulls in the lane to my left I let my window down and he starts to goose it you know the signal. I looked up at him and yelled I GOT A LIGHTNING,DON'T TRY IT. So apparently he got the hint that I knew something he didn't so he backed way off. I cruise on down I-20 to Matlock and got off.I looked down on the interstate and he goes by. I'm wondering was it someone new here ? There was no PR or TALON decals. It "appeared to be an 01'-up but its hard to tell if all the tell-tell components have been changed out (right Terry) :D

my2002lightning
04-02-2004, 11:05 PM
Cool story, Derrick!

I was leaving the apt. this morning and saw a red '99 L cruising past me on Wade Blvd. in Frisco.

I roll up on him at the stoplight on Preston, yell/honk at him (he's actually napping and holding his head up with his hand) and I ask if he's modded. The kid doesn't know as it's his dad's.:hammer:

I told him to tell his dad about www.talonclub.com (http://www.talonclub.com/) . I repeated it a few times to him so it would hopefully sink into his young ADD head. :D

Ronald

99WhiteBeast
04-04-2004, 07:44 AM
I saw the same guy headed south on Cooper at Green Oaks Saturday- I think he lives in the S Arlington or Mansfield area