PDA

View Full Version : In need of Massage!

L8 APEX
04-05-2004, 02:44 AM
I need to hide better on my weekends off! I always end up helping a friend in need:hammer: . This weekend I turned an acre of wilderness into a smooth front yard ready for grass. We rented a tractor, rounded up three chainsaws, and some good steaks. We cut down 5 large old trees and a dozen smaller ones then had three huge bonfires around the property. We were cutting the 2' diameter logs and stacking them with the tractor. They will probably be burning for a while to come. I can see how those farm boys get so damn big. I was throwing logs around, working the tractor all day, holding a huge chainsaw at odd angles falling timber. After two days of this I am sunburned and surely will be very sore tomorrow. I am in need of some motherly care:twitch: I will post some finished pics when I get them. Here is an earlier photo of clearing the land and filling some huge trenches.

00Bolt
04-05-2004, 10:03 AM
how about i buy u a massage at some fancy ass spa place and u drop the grudge and work on my **** when I need it

03'svtlight
04-05-2004, 10:44 AM
how about i buy u a massage at some fancy ass spa place and u drop the grudge and work on my **** when I need it
:rll: :rll:

Nuhklz
04-05-2004, 11:55 AM

I like this new guy knana

Aggie Mom
04-05-2004, 06:18 PM
I am in need of some motherly care:twitch:

:d :D :d :D

L8 APEX
04-11-2004, 11:09 PM
Here is a pic of the finished and seeded land. Hard to believe it was useless a year ago. There are still rocks and sticks to pick out but the hard part is done.

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/15Front_yard.jpg