PDA

View Full Version : Z06 gone, SRT 10

Stinkbug
04-06-2004, 10:56 AM
My dad sold his 01 Z06 sat to a buddy of mine 31K w 21K miles blackwing and intake mods. Also had belts and belt bar installed. I really wanted the wife says no. Anyway he picked up his silver SRT-10 yesterday. He ok though his daily driver is a Harley with all the H emblems removed.

TXBLU
04-06-2004, 12:07 PM
My dad sold his 01 Z06 sat to a buddy of mine 31K w 21K miles blackwing and intake mods. Also had belts and belt bar installed. I really wanted the wife says no. Anyway he picked up his silver SRT-10 yesterday. He ok though his daily driver is a Harley with all the H emblems removed.
Is it just me, or was that difficult to read? If you try to say the words out loud, it kinda sounds like Boomhauer on King of the Hill!:D

PoorSvtman
04-06-2004, 12:17 PM
Is it just me, or was that difficult to read? If you try to say the words out loud, it kinda sounds like Boomhauer on King of the Hill!:D

LOL! :evil

Stinkbug
04-07-2004, 08:52 AM
Thanks guys, I was busy yesterday guess I should have just kept it to myself. Anyway I should get the opportunity to run him and see what happens. :o

Nuhklz
04-07-2004, 06:05 PM
yep 'bout dang ol' dodge man... Just git ugly truck

Congrats to your Dad...Hope he enjoys it.