PDA

View Full Version : L Sightings!!!

bobbywade69
04-07-2004, 08:02 PM
I saw 12 L's today in Burleson Alone, looked like L fest in B town today, just soo many I was shocked!!!knana

PoorSvtman
04-07-2004, 08:19 PM
Yea a DSG with paper tags kept rolling threw Lynn smith chev for a few hours the other day. There was a 99 black L all stock, i tired finding him but no go. A true blue rolled threw about a month ago.

I see that one blonde in the DSG that wont give me the time of day, so i gave up on her.See her all the time because she work down the road from me. Friend said he thinks he knows her and if its the same girl she snobby as hell.

bobbywade69
04-07-2004, 08:21 PM
Yea a DSG with paper tags kept rolling threw Lynn smith chev for a few hours the other day. There was a 99 black L all stock, i tired finding him but no go. A true blue rolled threw about a month ago.

I see that one blonde in the DSG that wont give me the time of day, so i gave up on her.See her all the time because she work down the road from me. Friend said he thinks he knows her and if its the same girl she snobby as hell.
Yep I chased her down one night on I35 but she wouldn't even give me a look, I know her a little she used to drive a Lexus I think but I see her all the time she's a cutie!knana :eek2:

PoorSvtman
04-07-2004, 08:24 PM
Yep I chased her down one night on I35 but she wouldn't even give me a look, I know her a little she used to drive a Lexus I think but I see her all the time she's a cutie!knana :eek2:

HAHA thats funny same girl, she had a lexus is300 When i had my civic and worked part time at lynn smith i always left the same time she did. We always raced to arlington and shed get off on bowen. I tired following her one day but got cut of my a semi.