PDA

View Full Version : Part Time/Dream jobs

L8 APEX
04-07-2004, 11:45 PM
I was thinking about part time/ or dream jobs I would like to do.
1) Valet park at a nice resturaunt. So I could drive all kinds of nice cars for a while.
2) Britney Spears body guard. Self explanitory:D .
3) Mob boss. Get to order some whackings and eat good Italian food.
4) Navy Seal. Get to play with all kinds of high tech toys and kill people:tu:
5)Ladies shoe salesman, to feel the pain of Al Bundy a real American hero:bows . And the rare chance of a hottie rolling commandoknana .
6) Drive a formula car. The sheer honor of driving the worlds best cars at the best tracks around the world. Open wheel is a whole differnent animal boys..
7) Retired. I would like to see how retiring young would be having the time nad money to do waht I wanted without having to work every day.

03'svtlight
04-08-2004, 12:05 AM
2) I feel ya'..........Brittany is my baby's mama....... :eek:
6) Think about Michael Schumauker for a minute (I know I didn't spell it right but I tried). Arguably the BEST driver in the world. He makes over $90 million a year driving a damn car. And has been the last 10yrs. And you know the chics dig him for his fat cash-flow so yeah that's a good one in my book also. :cool:

Silver_2000
04-08-2004, 07:54 AM
1) Staff photographer for Victoris Secret
2) Staff photographer for sports illustrated swimsuit issue
3) Staff Butt Sand wiper for sports illustrated swimsuit issue

Im sure more ideas will come to me ....

03'svtlight
04-08-2004, 09:13 AM
1) Staff photographer for Victoris Secret
2) Staff photographer for sports illustrated swimsuit issue
3) Staff Butt Sand wiper for sports illustrated swimsuit issue

Im sure more ideas will come to me ....
:rll: :rll: :rll: True Dat Doug

whitelightning'02
04-08-2004, 09:20 AM
"7) Retired. I would like to see how retiring young would be having the time nad money to do waht I wanted without having to work every day."

I did that last Thursday! The only problem is that now I don't get ANY days off!

:beer:
Lee

StormShadow
04-08-2004, 09:43 AM
How bout being Ron Jeremy for a day. Other than the fact you would look like Super Mario it would be a pretty cool gig.

Sixpipes
04-08-2004, 09:48 AM
Back-up quarterback in the NFL. Make $1,000,000/year for attending training camp. :cool:

StormShadow
04-08-2004, 09:54 AM
Bikini Waxer, bartender or bouncer for a club in NY, stunt man, or maybe a helicoper fighter pilot.

Ken
04-08-2004, 09:55 AM
I thought for sure Terry would mention "Head Cook" at his favorite WH...

Krystle
04-08-2004, 10:08 AM
Hmmm....

1. Runway Model
2. Top-Fuel (so I can work on my John Force burnouts some more)
3. Homicide Detective

And most of all.. Filthy RICH beach bum in BoraBora that never has to work again:D

tliss
04-08-2004, 11:08 AM
helicoper fighter pilot.
I came close to that. Just before I graduated high school I was inches away from signing my ass over to the Army for Warrant Officer flight training to fly Apache helicopters, but I came to my senses. I'd probably be a full gung ho GI right now flying missions in the middle east if I had signed.

Anyway, my ideal jobs:

1) Britney Spears' thong underwear (have to one-up Terry on that one!)
2) NASCAR driver
3) NFL defensive lineman...that's where the real work gets done on the field

Tom

AKRed02
04-08-2004, 12:44 PM
1. MLB Pitcher
2. S.W.A.T. Team Member
3. Brad Pitt or Vin Diesel's personal assistants
4. HR for Chippendales
5. Test driver of Ford SVT

my2002lightning
04-08-2004, 03:05 PM
Interesting point, since I'm job-hunting, at a career cross-roads as I'm looking for a "Plan B" and been thinking alot on this lately.

Assuming I'd have to keep all my clothing on for my next career move :D , I'd consider:

1) Getting a gig with these hunters on TNN/Hunting the Country that go all over Canada/Alaska/US/Mexico and hunt professionally for white-tail, mule-deer, elk, etc. and get paid for it endorsing all the latest hunting gear!

Take your first 4x4 whitetail buck with a .30-06 at 109 yds. with your own personal reloads to fine-tune the bullet-path, etc. and you'll see what I mean.:tu:. That was my first buck as a kid.

I understand Ted Nugent went to South Africa a while back to hunt wild boar with a 10mm Glock and did well. knana

I'm sorta' trying to get out of the corporate cubicle and from behind the computer screen!:hammer: It pays good when it's hitting, though.:D

2) Figure out a way to do what Stan/Ed do, get sponsorship and go fast with a 2nd L all over the country. I can sorta' handle Hallet tracks as a passenger, but I don't think I could handle 168+ on the flats. :eek2:

3) Own / manage a nation-wide chain of Lightning themed restaurants sorta' like a Hooter's / Bone-Daddy's or something. Gotta' watch copyright infringement or something.

I seem to remember an infrequent poster on f150online/ L boards that was a Navy Seal Op. with a TB '02 L who floated his L over to Spain. How cool is that ?!? :bows :tu:

Ronald

Sixpipes
04-08-2004, 06:22 PM
Assuming I'd have to keep all my clothing on for my next career move........That's disturbing. :cool:

03LightningRocks
04-08-2004, 07:02 PM
My part time dream job....hmmmmmm

It would be one of the following

1) Titty bar pole
2) Owner of an A/C company:d

I would have to choose number one if I hear there are any openings.

Rocks:rolleyes:

tliss
04-08-2004, 08:03 PM
1) Titty bar pole
Rocks:rolleyes:
Great, now you've ruined titty bars for me too....:mad: .

Tom:nono:

Sixpipes
04-08-2004, 09:09 PM
http://www.kournikova.com/photos/slides/pic27.jpg

OK. Let's cut all the crap. I want to be Anna Kournikova's bicycle seat. :cool:

03LightningRocks
04-08-2004, 09:12 PM

OH YEAH........................well I have an application in to be her Tampon:eek:

03'svtlight
04-08-2004, 09:44 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Speakin' of "cuttin' thu crap", I bet her "crap" don't even stink. :beer:

02BOLT
04-08-2004, 09:47 PM
:eek: ......Ya'll are fricking killing me!:rll: I haven't smiled this much in a while.:D

03'svtlight
04-08-2004, 09:54 PM
:eek: ......Ya'll are fricking killing me!:rll: I haven't smiled this much in a while.:D
02BOLT, I think if you look up the phrase "eye-candy", she's prolley hoggin' up the whole damn page my friend. :cool:

03'svtlight
04-08-2004, 09:57 PM

HEy.............................? Did someone mention something about a camel toe???? :rll: :rll: :rll: :rll:

PoorSvtman
04-08-2004, 10:26 PM
Lets see....
1) Wouldnt mind racing bmx, doing x games and **** like that. But id have to get my knees fixed.
2) Race on the salt flats. I got a nasty need for speed
3) move back to florida and be a beach bum
4) anything besides the crap job i got now

my2002lightning
04-08-2004, 10:47 PM
Know the toe. :cool: :D

Tex Arcana
04-13-2004, 01:23 AM
I was thinking about part time/ or dream jobs I would like to do.
1) Valet park at a nice resturaunt. So I could drive all kinds of nice cars for a while.
2) Britney Spears body guard. Self explanitory:D .
3) Mob boss. Get to order some whackings and eat good Italian food.
4) Navy Seal. Get to play with all kinds of high tech toys and kill people:tu:
5)Ladies shoe salesman, to feel the pain of Al Bundy a real American hero:bows . And the rare chance of a hottie rolling commandoknana .
6) Drive a formula car. The sheer honor of driving the worlds best cars at the best tracks around the world. Open wheel is a whole differnent animal boys..
7) Retired. I would like to see how retiring young would be having the time nad money to do waht I wanted without having to work every day.

Screw all thta, I would love to have YOUR job. Mechanical engineer with automotive specialty doing YOUR work?? Dude, I'd have field day. :D

Moonshine
04-14-2004, 03:35 PM
Wal-Mart Greeter

Just so I could say;

"No sir, slippers do not qualify as shoes to meet the 'no shoes, no shirt, no service' requirement."

"I'm sorry ma'am, but company policy prohibits me from admitting anyone over 300 lbs. wearing spandex."

"Sir, if you enjoy adjusting you "package" in public so much, how's about I sell you a copy of the tape from the security cameras and you can watch it over and over in the privacy of your own home?"

"No, you may not use the scooters just because you are hideously obese. Actually, there's something of a cause and effect there, ya know."

"Ma'am, I must warn you that uncontrolled children will be Taser'ed, and then fed into the D.R. Chipper Shredder."

Just so I could see how long it'd take them to fire me. :evil

blueoval01
04-14-2004, 03:40 PM
Wal-Mart Greeter

Just so I could say;

"No sir, slippers do not qualify as shoes to meet the 'no shoes, no shirt, no service' requirement."

"I'm sorry ma'am, but company policy prohibits me from admitting anyone over 300 lbs. wearing spandex."

"Sir, if you enjoy adjusting you "package" in public so much, how's about I sell you a copy of the tape from the security cameras and you can watch it over and over in the privacy of your own home?"

"No, you may not use the scooters just because you are hideously obese. Actually, there's something of a cause and effect there, ya know."

"Ma'am, I must warn you that uncontrolled children will be Taser'ed, and then fed into the D.R. Chipper Shredder."

Just so I could see how long it'd take them to fire me. :evil :rll::rll::rll: .... That's great!!!