PDA

View Full Version : Car Show on Thursdays in Frisco

Silver_2000
04-15-2004, 07:10 AM
Just got this email.

To Whom it May Concern:

I hope ya’ll are enjoying the nice cool weather we have been having lately!

I am a representative for Texas Stardom and I want to offer you the opportunity to come join us for an evening or 25 at or Custom Rides Series in Frisco. The event has been going on for about 4 weeks now with about a steady 100+ car turnout and about 50-75 motorcycles. We are trying to reach out and get some of local car clubs to join in on the fun and festivities; some of the highpoints are: $5 pitchers, $2 drafts, live band, and of course cars and beautiful women! What more could you ask for? What I need from you guys is to let your members know, or at least come check us out on Thursdays, and believe me you’ll let them know after that! The flyers say the event starts at 3PM but we start getting everyone in at about 6-7:30PM.

So come join us, if not for the cars, for the good cheap beer and women!

Sean Harrison

469.XXX XXXX
waketweek@hotmail.com
Pass this information on to anyone who may be interested in joining us for good beer and good times! Any further questions call or e-mail me!

tliss
04-15-2004, 07:20 AM
I'm in for the cheap women!!knana It would have been nice of him to tell you where the car shows take place....that would have made it easier for us to find it.

Tom

Silver_2000
04-15-2004, 07:41 AM
Tom

I almost just sicc'ed you on him rather than post the email.

I have his phone number or you can email him

I assume the show in in the parking lot
http://www.texasstardom.com/

The restaurant is on Frisco near the new mall. I was there once.
Wasnt impressed by the restaurant. For being a new place everything was dirty. The windows, the silver wear the plates.:vomit: Lots of smoke as well. Like a WALL of smoke when you walk in...

This is NOT Hooters or Bonedaddys - Im not sure where the women come from...

Doug

98Cobra
04-15-2004, 08:51 AM
We went there to watch the Super Bowl last year, and I too was unimpressed. (That's the short version.)

The women he mentions are all the single moms that live in Frisco heading over there to get them a man I think. :D

tliss
04-15-2004, 09:02 AM
The women he mentions are all the single moms that live in Frisco heading over there to get them a man I think. :D
Hence the cheap women....I retract my previous statement....I do not need or want those cheap women.

Tom

Silver_2000
04-15-2004, 10:42 AM
here is the content of one of the 2 attachments he sent..
In tyhis day and age it is crazy to include attachments that are just text but anyway...

!!!TEXAS STARDOM EVERY THURSDAY!!!

LET EVERYONE YOU KNOW IN ON THE SECRET, SO WE CAN HAVE A BLAST AND WASTE THE COMPETITION!!!! Texas Stardom in Frisco, on every Thursday until October 30th from 3PM – 12:01AM there will be the Custom Rides Series car show. We need a good SHOW CAR turnout!!!! Here's the details:

Registration Costs: $5 (Why NOT? When you get a FREE appetizer

with your registration fee!)

Times: All Day event from 3PM - 12:01AM

Pre-judging from 6PM - 9PM

Registration from 3PM – 8PM (The earlier the better)

Winners announced at 10PM

Prizes: Winners will receive trophies, be posted on www.texasstardom.com, and be eligible to enter the Custom Rides Series Finale in the Fall 2004. (More to come)

Sponsors: 469 Kustom, Expertint, Texas Tornado, Team Celebrity, and Texas Stardom

Address: 2390 Parkwood Blvd., Frisco, Texas 75034

Phone Number: 972.668.8108 (or Sean at 469.438.8304 if you have any questions)

Web site: www.texasstardom.com

The more the merrier, so show up with all of your friends, if not for the cars, for the live band, and good food! Also there are drink specials all night!

SECOND Attachment

Texas & Texas

Tornado Stardom

SATURDAY MAY 1st at 7:30PM

Texas Stardom and Frisco’s very own Texas Tornado are teaming up to bring you an evening that is sure to be the talk of the town! All the great people that have shown up over the last couple of weeks at Texas Stardom for our Custom Rides night know that it’s incredible…now we are here to offer an even better event! On Saturday May 1st at 7:30 the Tornado continue on their playoff battle, and we want to support them. To do this, Texas Tornado and Texas Stardom have teamed up to create a night of Hockey and Cars. The festivities start at Texas Stardom prior to the game (about 3-5 PM) and continue after we go to the game, and the Tornado win, OF COURSE! Here’s all the details:

Times: Begins at Stardom around 3 PM

Texas Tornado play at 7:30 PM

After the game we retreat to Stardom for more $5 pitchers and cars

Costs: Registration for show; $5

Discounted Hockey tickets if pre-ordered

-End Zone Tickets: $7 (Regularly $10)

-Premium Tickets: $12 (Regularly $15)

To pre-order tickets call, mail, or fax orders to:

-Texas Tornado Hockey

Attention: Holli Jones

2601 Avenue of the Stars, #200

Frisco, TX 75034

Phone #’s: 972.335.9800 Fax: 972.335.9824

*Company/Group Name: Custom Rides Night

*If you need order forms go to Texas Stardom

Tornado Record: 2003-04 NAHL Regular Season Champions

2003-04 NAHL Southern Division Champions

NAHL Record: 48 Wins

2003-04 Texas Cup Champions

I was personally out at the game last week and it was amazing!

*Season Tickets are for sale, be sure to ask about them at the game!

**Sponsors: 469 Kustoms, Expertint, Texas Stardom, and Texas Tornado