PDA

View Full Version : Monster Box help needed

kragle23
04-18-2004, 12:58 PM
I posted this in Gregg's forum on NLOC as well, but I thought that ya'll might be able to help me as well...

Gregg,

Just installed my new MB, install went well, very easy and straightforward! However, my truck feels WAY WAY down in power. It almost feels like the emergancy break is on...(I know its not!!!)

I came home and searched through the site, and found that one was shipped without a filter in it. I didn't remove the pan to check on it, simply because there was a sticker on the pan from Jasper to simply retorque the pan bolts, so that's all I did...

My mods are 4lb'er, NGK-TR6's, 90mm MAF, JDM CAI, Predator tuned by RWTD, and a Magnaflow catback. Please help me!!!

Thanks,

Kasey

Also, and this started befor the tranny replacement, when I put my truck into park, the RPM's drop below 500 and it almost struggles to pull them back up. Don't know the problem there either. They will come back up in a few seconds, and the idle is not rough at all, just dips WAY down, and then come back up.

Thanks for all your help!

kragle23
04-19-2004, 06:30 PM
Stupid me, fixed the problem. I had left a **** O2 sensor unplugged. Tranny is great!!! Love the firm shift of the valve body!!!

Fixed my idle problems too!

Kasey