PDA

View Full Version : I took out last years champ.........

03LightningRocks
04-19-2004, 11:05 AM
Hey everyone. I got in this morning and am about to try to get some sleep. We drove all night.

I wanted to crow a little. My first round and out streak is officially broken. My bad luck is still in place.

I made it through the second round and took out last years champ...straight up baby...not a red light gimmie. I treed his arse and then managed to get closest to dial in with a double break out.

In the third round....I am about to pull up for my burn out when I get a tap on my window. Seems my tire is flat on the passenger side. The only thing I could do is line up and hope the other guy red lit....he didn't. So I took a joy ride down the fricking track at about 40mph with one flat tire.

I am going to kick some Halo arse in about two weeks....My groove has been found:banana: .

Later Everyone....and way to go at Denton,

Rocks:beer:

Sixpipes
04-19-2004, 11:40 PM
Very cool. Sounds like it was worth the trip. I am having too much fun with the TMCC Challenge to go to FFW Houston. Especially since the FFW event would cost me about $400 and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Sunday in the DFW area and $25 sounds a lot better to me. :cool:

03LightningRocks
04-19-2004, 11:46 PM
Very cool. Sounds like it was worth the trip. I am having too much fun with the TMCC Challenge to go to FFW Houston. Especially since the FFW event would cost me about $400 and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Sunday in the DFW area and $25 sounds a lot better to me. :cool:

I hear what your saying Dennis. The costs of FFW are adding up quick:eek: . Now I get to spend money on my slicks....again. It never seems to ease up:vomit: .

Rocks