PDA

View Full Version : Sold the L

Badcarma
04-24-2004, 08:52 AM
Well she's gone:( . I sold the L this morning to a guy in Montana. Flew in this morning and picked it up. It's never really been driven in the rain, thats gonna change today. Was asking $21k, and got it! I thought long and hard, but I think I'm going to get a 04 flame red ZO6 and have Terry help me make it into a supercar, with a magnacharger:banana: . So get ready Terry!! That and I want to get a good price for it before the 06 Lightning is released, cause I'm definately going to get one of those bad boys. Thanks Sixer for putting in a good word for the L on the F-150 classified add I had posted, thats were the guy read about it.:tu:

Scott

QIK KAT
04-24-2004, 12:50 PM
Whats he going to do with it , turn it into a 4 wheel drive L

03LightningRocks
04-24-2004, 03:50 PM
Whats he going to do with it , turn it into a 4 wheel drive LI believe Montana is where they have some wide open interstates with no posted speed limits. I believe this is one thing he will do with it:eek: .

Rocks:beer:

L8 APEX
04-24-2004, 04:31 PM
You need to buy the silver Z already built with 30K in extras for only 48K.

QIK KAT
04-24-2004, 04:49 PM
I believe Montana is where they have some wide open interstates with no posted speed limits. I believe this is one thing he will do with it:eek: .

Rocks:beer:I think what he needs to do is buy an expy too, and swap motors:evil

L8 APEX
04-24-2004, 04:50 PM
Check these guys out...
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=805935

Sixpipes
04-24-2004, 04:58 PM
Thanks Sixer for putting in a good word for the L on the F-150 classified add I had posted, thats were the guy read about it.:tu:

Scott
Anytime. Your truck was well worth the money in my book. Good luck with the Vette. :cool:

WA 2 FST
04-24-2004, 08:08 PM
Tough to beat a Z06 w/ a Magnacharger. Great package that is reliable. you'll enjoy that.

What year and how many miles were on the L you sold? Congrats on getting what you wanted out of it!

Badcarma
04-25-2004, 12:50 AM
Tough to beat a Z06 w/ a Magnacharger. Great package that is reliable. you'll enjoy that.

What year and how many miles were on the L you sold? Congrats on getting what you wanted out of it!

01 BLACK WITH 32k, SOLD FOR $21k

Scott

ben_g99
11-16-2004, 09:10 PM
Sorry to bring this old thread back to life.

Most of you don't know me, but my name is Benji and I bought Scott's truck. I do live up north, but not THAT far north as Montana. I live in Missouri, just north of the Arkansas State line, only 20 minutes from Stan Martin.

If any of you happen to talk to Scott, tell him his old truck is still well and kickin' (ass). Not much has changed since I bought it, expect for minor bolt on's, suspension and traction. I have put some miles on her and her clock now reads almost 42k miles. (10 k miles since I bought her 7 months ago :eek2: ). I just put her in storage after cleaning the underbody, washing and detailing the motor and exterior. I finally got my daily driver back, so she now will be back to never seeing rain, etc ...

Plans for this winter are: Apten Port (already waiting), injectors, fuel pumps and throttle body.

Again, sorry to bring this back up, just happen to come across it. Tell Scott she's doing fine! :d

Silver_2000
11-16-2004, 11:26 PM
Glad to hear the update