PDA

View Full Version : Someone make sure Adam is sober by Sunday...

True Blue Aggie
04-29-2004, 12:01 PM
Happy Birthday Adam......

tliss
04-29-2004, 12:19 PM
He'll be with me, Crawford and Bobby Saturday night. I guarantee nothing. :nono:

Happy b-day, dude.

Tom

PoorSvtman
04-29-2004, 12:23 PM
Happy B-day bro :beer:

Krystle
04-29-2004, 01:31 PM
Happy B-day:D

LonghornLightning
04-29-2004, 01:42 PM
Happy B-Day, we all know april is the best month..

:banana:

Crawford
04-29-2004, 05:29 PM
Happy BDay chief!

cpeapea
04-29-2004, 05:30 PM
have a corona for me!

my2002lightning
04-29-2004, 05:38 PM
Have fun, be good and keep the L's shiney side up !:beer:

Ronald

bobbywade69
04-29-2004, 06:11 PM
Happy B-Day Homie don't let the Green Panties Fog the mind!!:tu: :banana:

StormShadow
04-29-2004, 09:01 PM
Thanks guys. I decided to get a head start on the celebrating this year (as Bobby can attest to). I am happy to say that the effects of the carbonated beverages have subsided and I am well on my way to a full recouperation. As for the green panties, I don't know what your talking about, but what about the 40 yr old Romanian. Tell that.

Ron, Terry, Trai, and Sayle well you guys missed out. I would have called more people but those are the only numbers I had. Oh yea Steve we must have missed you buddy, you probably came in and went straight to VIP.

99WhiteBeast
04-30-2004, 09:33 AM
Thanks guys. I decided to get a head start on the celebrating this year (as Bobby can attest to). I am happy to say that the effects of the carbonated beverages have subsided and I am well on my way to a full recouperation. As for the green panties, I don't know what your talking about, but what about the 40 yr old Romanian. Tell that.

Ron, Terry, Trai, and Sayle well you guys missed out. I would have called more people but those are the only numbers I had. Oh yea Steve we must have missed you buddy, you probably came in and went straight to VIP.
Damn you didn't say we were celebrating a Bday- I would have made a guest appearance then:cool:

Tell me more about the 40yr old Romanian though

03'svtlight
04-30-2004, 06:25 PM

Yep I know bro. :hammer: I take MUCH pride in being labeled a male whore so I know what usually happens when I go. :evil I'll catch the next one and just maybe we'll get lucky. :cool:

bobbywade69
04-30-2004, 06:47 PM
Now on the 40yr old Rominan, she is mine, lets just say after making out with her all night, :d when I got home that night a had 2 bite marks and 3 hickeys on my neck!!:D :evil

tliss
04-30-2004, 08:48 PM
Now on the 40yr old Rominan, she is mine, lets just say after making out with her all night, :d when I got home that night a had 2 bite marks and 3 hickeys on my neck!!:D :evil
Bobby. I know a few hot or decent single 40+'ers, but not many. For your sake, I hope you didn't have to chew your own arm off to get away...:evil

Tom

Band
04-30-2004, 08:59 PM
Hickies are great, but why are they on your neck? :D