PDA

View Full Version : Decision Made..........

03'svtlight
05-02-2004, 11:51 PM
Unless this truck is not tradeable, it will be gone sometime this week. My mind is made up. I love the truck, I've just gotta handle some things in the near future and I need a vehicle that doesn't chew on gas like this one does. I've had ALOT of fun with it AND I've got a few new friends to go along with it as a result. I may not post much more so I just wanna say thanks to all you guys and gals. Its been cool :cool: . I will throw a parts list together in a few days.

jcblack
05-02-2004, 11:55 PM
Sorry to see you go. I understand completely.

03LightningRocks
05-03-2004, 01:09 AM
:( Rocks

03'svtlight
05-03-2004, 07:26 AM
:( Rocks
I know, :hammer: but ya know Rocks, like I told ya the last time I seen ya, things just have'nt been the same after it took this new company a month to pay me. Its been uphill every since. I depleted my savings just to keep my head above water. I try to keep at least $5k to $10k in the bank just for reasons like this. Flying under that makes me nervous. Right now I'm WAY under that. AND to compound the problem, the urge to buy stuff for it, hell, its Terry's fault (gotta place blame on somebody :D ). If he wasn't walking distance from me I wouldn't have the urge to buy go-fast goodies. Its like living next door to a stripclub. You wouldn't keep going but you just keep seeing all of these hots chicks going in and out everyday. :cool:

L8 APEX
05-03-2004, 09:58 AM
You haven't gone broke with be boss. I only did a gauge isntall you bought elsewhere and fixed the exhaust you bought elsewhere. :throw: :D

03'svtlight
05-03-2004, 10:33 AM
You haven't gone broke with be boss. I only did a gauge isntall you bought elsewhere and fixed the exhaust you bought elsewhere. :throw: :D
I guess you don't understand what I mean. I had to stop spending money on the truck as a result of NOT getting paid for my expert services. Right now you have EVERY bolt-on that I would want ,ex... torque convertor, long-tubes, ported blower and so-on. If you remember, we had a date set on the t/c. Well that day I didn't get paid. So it really boils down to what I would've spent with ya' (and will if I keep it). BREAKING NEWS>>>>>>> Just left the bank and there's an outside chance I can keep the damn thing and fix a couple of problems. We'll see. :cool:

03LightningRocks
05-03-2004, 10:42 AM
Trai,

I understand the situation completely. Right now things are going well for me, so I am able to play some. But believe me when I say, the Lightning and it's associated costs would be the first thing to go if I have to tighten up my budget.

Rocks:tu:

Band
05-03-2004, 02:35 PM
I'm looking to tighten my budget as well... but my focus is toward selling the house haha..

Hope you get to keep your Lightning Trai..

L8 APEX
05-03-2004, 11:43 PM
Why you keep posting the hot white chicks in your avatar? Bring the brown sugar:beer: :D

03'svtlight
05-04-2004, 09:58 AM
Why you keep posting the hot white chicks in your avatar? Bring the brown sugar:beer: :D
:rll: :rll: Your wish is my command homie. :D The next one is for you. :beer:

L8 APEX
05-04-2004, 11:02 PM
BAM! I'm gonna have to drop the Crown and get some Krystal Champagne:beer: . You da man Ice Trei:tu:

dboat
05-05-2004, 07:15 PM
:rll: :rll: Your wish is my command homie. :D The next one is for you. :beer:

I just want to know where you get the pics..

03'svtlight
05-05-2004, 09:44 PM
I just want to know where you get the pics..
http://www.maximonline.com/girls_of_maxim/ :beer: Its all yours :D

blueoval01
05-05-2004, 10:58 PM
I just want to know where you get the pics.. .. and why would you wanna know that, Dana? :cool:
:evil

dboat
05-06-2004, 04:55 AM
.. and why would you wanna know that, Dana? :cool:
:evil

Because you wanted the info and asked me to get it for you... :evil
Dana

Tex Arcana
05-06-2004, 07:51 PM
I guess you don't understand what I mean. I had to stop spending money on the truck as a result of NOT getting paid for my expert services. Right now you have EVERY bolt-on that I would want ,ex... torque convertor, long-tubes, ported blower and so-on. If you remember, we had a date set on the t/c. Well that day I didn't get paid. So it really boils down to what I would've spent with ya' (and will if I keep it). BREAKING NEWS>>>>>>> Just left the bank and there's an outside chance I can keep the damn thing and fix a couple of problems. We'll see. :cool:
Mon, welcome to the club.. I've been unemployed for the past 10 months... :crying: But I ain't gettin' rid of the L... if I have to, I'll get me an old 4-banger beater to commute in. :d

03'svtlight
05-06-2004, 10:07 PM
Mon, welcome to the club.. I've been unemployed for the past 10 months... :crying: But I ain't gettin' rid of the L... if I have to, I'll get me an old 4-banger beater to commute in. :d
The L' is outta here like a Barry Bonds homerun..............

03LightningRocks
05-07-2004, 07:54 PM
The L' is outta here like a Barry Bonds homerun..............

It bums me out to hear we lose another Lightning owner,especially one who races his L. For your situation, it sounds like the right thing to do.

I hope you will still make a trip or two out to the tracks occasionally to see the rest of us.

Rocks:(

03'svtlight
05-07-2004, 09:07 PM
It bums me out to hear we lose another Lightning owner,especially one who races his L. For your situation, it sounds like the right thing to do.

I hope you will still make a trip or two out to the tracks occasionally to see the rest of us.

Rocks:(
hey I will bro. Got alot of love for you guys. :beer: I won't be a stranger. I'm somewhat of a track nerd even if I don't have nuffin' to race. :D Hey maybe I'll bracket race my new Deville DTS :banana: Maybe Terry can burn me a chip for it?? :evil

03LightningRocks
05-07-2004, 09:24 PM
hey I will bro. Got alot of love for you guys. :beer: I won't be a stranger. I'm somewhat of a track nerd even if I don't have nuffin' to race. :D Hey maybe I'll bracket race my new Deville DTS :banana: Maybe Terry can burn me a chip for it?? :evil

There you go:D . That's a darned good idea. If Howard can race my Lariat Extended cab....you can sure as heck race the Deville. Points is points...:nana2 .

Rocks:beer:

StormShadow
05-08-2004, 08:52 AM
Or maybe you can run my mustang homie

03'svtlight
05-08-2004, 11:42 PM
Or maybe you can run my mustang homie
I may just have to take ya up on that one potna'. :cool: