PDA

View Full Version : Charity Laps Gathering Details - May 8!!

tliss
05-04-2004, 07:56 AM
OK, since we're fast approaching the date for this, we should nail down the details. I suggest we just do like we did last time.....gather in the staging area and line up from there. The laps start at 6, so I would assume the gates will open at 5:30 or so. I'll plan on being there about 5:30. If some of you guys from the North Dallas/Plano/Richardson area want to meet up, post here and we'll set a meeting place for a convoy out.

For those of you that don't know, there is a tunnel that goes under the track on the south side to the infield. Here is a crappy map I got from the website. The road to the tunnel is where the red arrow is.

http://www.talonclub.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=851

Tom

LonghornLightning
05-04-2004, 08:58 AM
I'll be in carrollton, so i'll meet up, or maybe camp out and jump in on the route. Can't wait

tliss
05-07-2004, 11:39 PM
OK, here it is. For those that want to meet up, we will be gathering at the Hooters in Addison, Belt Line and the Tollway. I plan to be there about 4:30 and we will be getting on the road at 5-5:15.

See you there.

Tom

Band
05-07-2004, 11:42 PM
OK, here it is. For those that want to meet up, we will be gathering at the Hooters in Addison, Belt Line and the Tollway. I plan to be there about 4:30 and we will be getting on the road at 5-5:15.

See you there.

Tom

Hey Tom PM me your number. I plan to meet up with ya..

tliss
05-07-2004, 11:45 PM
Hey Tom PM me your number. I plan to meet up with ya..
You've got mail.

Tom

Tex Arcana
05-07-2004, 11:48 PM

See you there.

TomTom, PM me your number as well, I shall be there. If Ronald doens't reply tonite, I'll yank his chain tomorrow, and let him know. Also, the otehrs I've got going, I'll point them ehre, let them konw to at least contact me and where we will be meeting.

All is well. ;)

tliss
05-07-2004, 11:57 PM
Tom, PM me your number as well, I shall be there. If Ronald doens't reply tonite, I'll yank his chain tomorrow, and let him know. Also, the otehrs I've got going, I'll point them ehre, let them konw to at least contact me and where we will be meeting.

All is well. ;)
You have mail

Tom

my2002lightning
05-08-2004, 12:30 AM
Team Brown / Hayes will be there. :nana2