PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Denton Tommorow???

screwonbudnik20
05-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Just looking to meet some of the guys from my area. Was up there last week and there wasnt a truck one.

ken cryder
05-05-2004, 11:31 PM
go friday night longer racing time . i will be there doing some tnt .

ken

screwonbudnik20
05-06-2004, 01:42 AM
cool maybe i'll wait and head up there then. i went last thur and there was no one there so you pretty much could make all the runs you want. i was sorta leary of going on a fri as i thought it might be packed.

ken cryder
05-06-2004, 11:48 PM
cool maybe i'll wait and head up there then. i went last thur and there was no one there so you pretty much could make all the runs you want. i was sorta leary of going on a fri as i thought it might be packed.
just got info friday night is a bracket racing special . but saturday is much cheaper bracket race so i think i will go sat night.

ken

gagspa
05-07-2004, 08:08 AM
Usually if you go to Denton before 10:00pm on Fridays it is not too bad. But around 10:00pm be prepared to have a ton of ricers and F-bodies show up. I think that they wait until then because it is cheaper.

Before 10:00 it is practically a circle track. Last time I went I would run, then a serious racer (2ft tires) would run, then me, then him, etc.