PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday Aggie dude ...

blueoval01
05-07-2004, 12:20 AM
:cool: Michael turns into the upper 20's.
Shall we start a lottery of guessing Aggie Mom's age , too? :rolleyes:

Naw, better "Let it be"!! :rll:

Happy B-Day, Michael!! knana

StormShadow
05-07-2004, 06:38 AM
Happy B day Racin buddy.

99WhiteBeast
05-07-2004, 07:51 AM
cheers Mike:beer:

03'svtlight
05-07-2004, 08:02 AM
Happy B-day bro. You twenty somethin' guys make me feel kinda old. Make someone buy you this predator for your b-day. :cool:

True Blue Aggie
05-07-2004, 08:12 AM
Mark, mom's age is constant.....39. At least its been that way for a number of years......
and Trai, why should I buy your Predator when I have one of my own??? I'm disappointed because I was going to work you over for your tuning secrets on it. But I need to install the 4# before I change the tune.

And thanks for the birthday wishes. I will be at "Ameriquest Field in Arlington" (boy that rolls right off the tongue) tonight and quite possibly at TMS on Sat. night to run the laps.

Oh and gratuitous hot chick post here in this thread. Its the best birthday gift a man can get.

03'svtlight
05-07-2004, 08:37 AM
Mark, mom's age is constant.....39. At least its been that way for a number of years......
and Trai, why should I buy your Predator when I have one of my own??? I'm disappointed because I was going to work you over for your tuning secrets on it. But I need to install the 4# before I change the tune.

And thanks for the birthday wishes. I will be at "Ameriquest Field in Arlington" (boy that rolls right off the tongue) tonight and quite possibly at TMS on Sat. night to run the laps.

Oh and gratuitous hot chick post here in this thread. Its the best birthday gift a man can get.

I'll be there to help ya on the tuning when you get your pulley (I have a pulley if you need it). Once you get a good A/F ratio number then we can kinda gauge what each tweak does to the truck. BTW, I have some old DR's from 02BOLT that have about 2-3 passes at best left on them. You can have'em bro. Now you can see what your truck can REALLY do. That beats the HOT CHICK would'nt you agree?? :evil

Nuhklz
05-07-2004, 09:00 AM
Cheers!! :beer:

tliss
05-07-2004, 09:05 AM
Have a great B-day dude.

You know, I'm really shocked at the guys around here. I'm amazed the aggie jokes have not been unleashed for this celebration. I'LL START

How many Aggies does it take to eat an armadillo?
Three. One to do the eating, and two to watch for cars. :rll:

Tom

Nuhklz
05-07-2004, 11:22 AM
Have a great B-day dude.

You know, I'm really shocked at the guys around here. I'm amazed the aggie jokes have not been unleashed for this celebration. I'LL START

How many Aggies does it take to eat an armadillo?
Three. One to do the eating, and two to watch for cars. :rll:

TomKeep in mind:

What do you call an Aggie after graduation?

Boss

:evil

REXRENEGADE
05-07-2004, 11:27 AM
The only thing productive to ever come out of College Station is Highway 6 !
Also, Did you know BEVO is still GAY ?
:rll:

bobbywade69
05-07-2004, 11:31 AM
Happy B-day Bro!!:banana:

tliss
05-07-2004, 11:48 AM
Keep in mind:

What do you call an Aggie after graduation?

Boss

:evil
:eek: ! That's scary.

All I have to say is :rolleyes: .

Tom

Aggie Mom
05-07-2004, 12:11 PM
Hey Hedge! Happy birthday. Thanks for 28 great years. Pretty soon we will both be the same age! You still keep me laughing. Love you bunches. :)

Mom

True Blue Aggie
05-07-2004, 12:58 PM
Trai,

Are those DR's on wheels or not? If so, I will give them a spin and get them back to you if you want. If not, I would then have a reason to buy some AR Baja's and mount them. And then I would have a reason to buy Terry's LFP traction bars.
And then I would need to take a second job at NTB because of all the money I just spent......

03'svtlight
05-07-2004, 09:14 PM
Trai,

Are those DR's on wheels or not? If so, I will give them a spin and get them back to you if you want. If not, I would then have a reason to buy some AR Baja's and mount them. And then I would have a reason to buy Terry's LFP traction bars.
And then I would need to take a second job at NTB because of all the money I just spent......
:rll: :rll: They are 305-45-18's so you would need to shoot by the shop and mount'em on your stockers. The neat thing is you can ride around on them with no adverse affects. Unless of course it rains (THEN WATCH OUT). :D

my2002lightning
05-07-2004, 10:49 PM
Michael,
Happy Birthday! :beer:

You don't know HOW hard this is on me being an OU alumni ! :D

Ronald

True Blue Aggie
05-07-2004, 11:39 PM
What's hard about posting on Talon? I thought you IT guys knew how to use a computer....

badda bing....

my2002lightning
05-08-2004, 12:59 AM
There's a few of us Okies that are handy with the inter-web. :D

Ronald

What's hard about posting on Talon? I thought you IT guys knew how to use a computer....

badda bing....