PDA

View Full Version : Paging: stang 460

TXBLU
07-15-2002, 05:16 PM
Hey George,
Did you ever get your front end finished? I'll be off on Wed if you still need anything. I think your gonna like the plate I made for you. Later!:burnout:

George G.
07-16-2002, 08:19 AM
Yeah man, I wrapped it up @ 2:30 this morning. Now I just gotta drop it off and get an alignment at Firestone. That press worked like a charm. Several people had told me to just pay to have it done cause of the work involved....I cant believe I was about to pay 250.00 for that. It wasn't the slightest bit difficult. HUGE difference.

I didn't get my poly bushings on yet. Since I have the truck off the jack stands, I'll prolly wait till my I beam pivot bushings come in. I owe you lunch or something!

TXBLU
07-16-2002, 08:41 AM
No problem. Glad to help. You will be very impressed once you have all the front end bushings replaced. Enjoy!!!:burnout:

George G.
07-17-2002, 09:02 AM
Eric,

I didn't have time to put the tools in my truck this morning. I was gonna call you and see if you're avail around 6. Are you free Saturday and I can just bring 'em then?

TXBLU
07-17-2002, 12:26 PM
George, no problem. Give me a call around noon and let me know when you can stop by. See ya later!!!